Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her godmother, CP Mary of Denmark will for sure love a little australian accent on her little godchild. ;)

:previous: Oh yeah! Right up until the first 'She'll be right mate!'. :D

All of which will only make her cuter, if possible. How can she look so adorable in her ski clothes when you can only see part of her little face

Svensk Damtidning tells in it's article about Estelle's another nanny Katie, that a month ago Daniel, Estelle and Katie visited the Swedish Church open preschool in Solna (Estelle has gone there before). Ulrika Näsholm from the press department told that also Elisabeth Zimmermann helps sometimes with Estelle if needed.

Last edited:
SOOOOOOO cute :in_love:
Just adorable :heart2:
she must be growing beautiful little girl.

Love that last vid! :D

In my opinion, Estelle is the cutest child in the world! I am not one of those women who goos and gahs at babies and I never have been. I don't have a maternal bone in my body. But this little girl has burrowed her way in beneath my cold, hard, shell. She is absolutely gorgeous!

The older she gets, the more I think she looks like her grandfather, the King.

The older she gets, the more I think she looks like her grandfather, the King.

There are times she reminds me of CG, especially whens he frowns, but she somehow remains cute. I think perhaps it's the tempering effect of Daniel's contribution to her features.

Roslyn:
She also melts my ice cold heart when I see pictures of her. I have to be careful because I might just like the human race again..........oh heaven forbid....lololololo.

Roslyn:
She also melts my ice cold heart when I see pictures of her. I have to be careful because I might just like the human race again..........oh heaven forbid....lololololo.

You can add me to that list as well. I never had children - never wanted children. My mother used to have to force me to take babysitting jobs when I was a teenager. But this little girl is something special.

You can add me to that list as well. I never had children - never wanted children. My mother used to have to force me to take babysitting jobs when I was a teenager. But this little girl is something special.

I don't have any children, either, and never wanted them, and I never had a babysitting job. My mother couldn't even get me to babysit my own nephews!

I wonder what it is about Estelle that's affected us this way?

Last edited:
I wonder what it is about Estelle that's affected us this way?

I can't quite put my finger on it either. I don't think that Estelle is overly beautiful as baby girls go but there is just something about her that sparkles. Her name suits her very well. Her mother also has that quality. When Victoria smiles, the whole room lights up.

The thought that went through my mind seeing these recent photos of Estelle is how nice it would be if every child everywhere could have the happy and healthy and loving life this child does. Estelle is the poster child for Happiness.

:previous: I think it has something to do with the delightful relationship we see her in with her parents. They are both besotted with her and with each other and the little family unit just radiates warmth and love. That moment - was it at Madeleine's wedding? - when Victoria was speaking and Estelle started fussing and Daniel immediately reacted and took her to stand near her mother and she quieted showed what a wonderful father Daniel is and how in tune they all are.

I have always felt that Estelle is the spitting image of her father, though I will say she has her grandfather's pout down to a "t".

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:Roslyn:I think it has something to do with the delightful relationship we see her in with her parents. They are both besotted with her and with each other and the little family unit just radiates warmth and love.

Oh you nailed it for me, I also couldn't figure out how this little girl with a huge personality just took my ice cold heart and started melting it. When I watched the wedding of V/D and saw how emotional he got and had tears and V just wiped them away and had such a loving look, well they made me believe that love in a marriage can be had, for them only, and now their child, well to me this is the very best royal family out there, and their love for each other really shines bright. Seeing their pictures together helps me believe in the human race again. Just adore this family.

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:Osipi:The thought that went through my mind seeing these recent photos of Estelle is how nice it would be if every child everywhere could have the happy and healthy and loving life this child does. Estelle is the poster child for Happiness

I love your comment, this is most surely the Child of Love from two very in love parents. How I wish all children could chose parents like this and then the world would be a nicer place for children, sad but it can't be.

I think Estelle is adorable but I don't get the fawning over her by some. I think she is just as cute and cuddly as the little Danish girls or any of the other blond, pretty royal children. The real beauties, IMO, are the Spanish girls. They are going to be stunning I think. Of course, who knows? They may all turn out to be ugly grownups!!! (Highly doubtful, LOL)

I actually think Estelle is in the public eye a bit too much. I'm still wondering why she was front and center at Madeleine's wedding. I've never seen a child that young at a royal wedding before. It was very strange to me. Her parents seem to take her everywhere. She is very well behaved but it just seems she's front and center far too much. Just my opinion, of course. Perhaps the Swedish people insist on this but I prefer not to see a child every day all dressed up and looking like a doll that is being showcased. It becomes not special after a while. Look at how the British wait and wait to see Prince George and it's a really big deal when he was brought out for his christening. Now we probably won't see him again until March when he goes with his parents on their Aussie tour. That causes excitement, unlike seeing Estelle just about every day.

No criticism here, just my opinion.

Kudos to all the non-maternal women who stick to their convictions and do not get pressured into having unwanted children.

(snip) Look at how the British wait and wait to see Prince George and it's a really big deal when he was brought out for his christening. Now we probably won't see him again until March when he goes with his parents on their Aussie tour. That causes excitement, unlike seeing Estelle just about every day.

You're perfectly entitled to your own opinion. :flowers:

Thing is, I don't have the remotest interest in Prince George. I'd rather see pics of Estelle just about every day. I don't have a general interest in Royal children, even the one that, in theory, will one day be my own country's monarch, just a specific interest in Estelle.

I think Estelle is adorable but I don't get the fawning over her by some. I think she is just as cute and cuddly as the little Danish girls or any of the other blond, pretty royal children. The real beauties, IMO, are the Spanish girls. They are going to be stunning I think. Of course, who knows? They may all turn out to be ugly grownups!!! (Highly doubtful, LOL)

I actually think Estelle is in the public eye a bit too much. I'm still wondering why she was front and center at Madeleine's wedding. I've never seen a child that young at a royal wedding before. It was very strange to me. Her parents seem to take her everywhere. She is very well behaved but it just seems she's front and center far too much. Just my opinion, of course. Perhaps the Swedish people insist on this but I prefer not to see a child every day all dressed up and looking like a doll that is being showcased. It becomes not special after a while. Look at how the British wait and wait to see Prince George and it's a really big deal when he was brought out for his christening. Now we probably won't see him again until March when he goes with his parents on their Aussie tour. That causes excitement, unlike seeing Estelle just about every day.

Estelle isn't being showcased, she attends with the family or her parents at the events which Victoria and Daniel consider as suitable for her. Estelle was too young to be a flower girl, but to me it looked that it was very important for Madeleine that Estelle was at the wedding. We have seen from the photos taken on the National day and now at their skiing holiday, that Madeleine and Estelle have a very close relationship. And Estelle attending at receiving Christmas trees was very understandable because she received her first own Christmas tree. It is a long tradition for the Bernadotte children to have a Christmas tree at their own room. Why would it have to be special when Estelle is "shown" or attends at some events? Seeing her doesn't have to cause excitement, she is a natural part of the royal family. And for her it is good to grow to be photographed and being with big crowds. And the swedish newspapers have agreed that as long as the court gives photos of Estelle, they will not publish any paparazzi photos of her.
And about if Estelle will be beautiful or not, it isn't important. Being beautiful isn't the most important feature for a girl/woman. A beautiful person can be totally boring and without charisma and not interesting at all.

Svensk Damtidning writes that soon Estelle has her second birthday and we will get new photos, but until then they have two videos of Estelle, at the tennis match and at the King's jubilee.
Snart fyller prinsessan Estelle två år Svensk Damtidning

Last edited:

Why make it a competition? Just as you're entitled to think that the Spanish Infantas are loveliest, other people/posters are just as entitled to think that Estelle (or any other royal child) is the loveliest. Regarding who's prettier than who, I think that's a disgusting comparison to make - pardon my harsh conduct. I see absolutely no point in comparing royal children (or ANY children, for that matter) to each other - especially not in terms of beauty.

Madeleine obviously wanted Estelle to be a big part of her wedding, otherwise she wouldn't have "invited" her (or asked Victoria and Daniel to bring her). I am quite certain that Victoria and Daniel wouldn't have brought her, had Madeleine's wish been that she shouldn't be there.

In regards to her being "showcased", I actually think that the Swedish court has handled publicity surrounding Estelle really well (unlike so many other things which seem difficult for the court to handle). They don't send out a new picture/video every day, yet there's not several months between seeing her. I am also perfectly content with the way George has been shown off, after all he is "only" third in line of succession to the British throne, where Estelle is second in line of succession to the Swedish throne. Estelle is obviously very fancied by the royal family as well as the public. Why wouldn't she be? She's the first royal baby in the SRF since Madeleine. I think it's only natural that they show her off with pride. And sending out pictures/videos every now and again also prevent them from being hunted down by photographers. I think your criticism (which I strongly believe it is) is uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom