Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Pretty normal. My youngest niece is 6 months old, and she's the most serious child I've ever seen. My sister-in-law says she's taken after her aunty (that would be me): I don't have a single smiling picture from my childhood as well. ;)

Estelle appears to be a very inquisitive child; it's almost as though she really understand everything that goes around her. Still cute as a button though.

And please take the circumstances under consideration.... during her first official pics she was still too small to really smile (3 weeks old, I guess). At her baptism as well as now in Sollinden several hundreds and even thousands of screaming/applauding/photographing people were in front of her, this must be a really frightened experience for a baby.... I was impressed, that she did not cry.
A true princess.
Smile will come. Next time. I am sure.
BYe Bine

I think her facial expressions are cute! She may have inherited her serious expressions from her grandfather! ;)

I think her facial expressions are cute! She may have inherited her serious expressions from her grandfather! ;)

I think you're on to something there! ;)

In my opinion, Estelle is so adorable :p

Someone said that she looks more like Victoria but others said that she looks exactly like Daniel. But which one of them is the right answer?

I'm a person who can't say of a little child to whom she looks like, I often wonder how people can say so surely that Estelle is like Daniel or like Victoria. And to me it doesn't matter.'

Robert Rydberg from Östergötland has written and recorded a song for Estelle:
Robert Rydberg - Estellesången - YouTube

Hey. I saw you talking about wanting to see her smile. For all I know, Princess Estelle seems very content and smiling all the time. But here's one recent pic that I love. From Solliden.

She is so adorable. And I agree with Artemisia, the little princess seem to concieve things around her, fully aware. There is something special about that child, the look in her eyes, she somehow already look mature, in a positive sense.
Who knows what she will be like in the future? I for one is excited to discover that!

Attachments

• image-2566247797.jpg
    image-2566247797.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 358
Olovlig said:
Hey. I saw you talking about wanting to see her smile. For all I know, Princess Estelle seems very content and smiling all the time. But here's one recent pic that I love. From Solliden.

She is so adorable. And I agree with Artemisia, the little princess seem to concieve things around her, fully aware. There is something special about that child, the look in her eyes, she somehow already look mature, in a positive sense.
Who knows what she will be like in the future? I for one is excited to discover that!

She has a very thoughtful and intelligent gaze. What a gorgeous child.

She is delightful. A very intelligent child the way she observes things with those eyes of hers.

Obviously, it's too early but, I wonder what schools Estelle is going to attend. Maybe a public school just like her mother. She eventually went to a private school. I read Victoria was made fun of in public school because she had dyslexia. Which also makes me wonder if Estelle will aslo have dyslexia like her mother and grandfather. Carl Philip, I think, also has dyselxia. I don't know about Madeleine.

I hope, that we will see new pics from Estelle soon.... Babies are changing so fast.
I hope for the Luxemburg Wedding - at least from the arrival of the couple at their hotel.
Bye Bine

At the Royal Palace an exhibition from 19th October to 3rd March 2013

In one of the Royal Palace's beautiful halls, next to the Hall of Mirrors, we follow the ceremonies in connection with the birth and christening of Princess Estelle. We also take a glimpse behind the scenes with a unique film about the Royal Court's preparations for the christening.
Objects relating to historic royal christenings and Princess Estelle's own christening, such as the christening gown and selected christening gifts, will also be on display in the exhibition room. Welcome!
Princess Estelle — Birth and Christening. New exhibition opens on 19 October - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
:previous:
Number 6 (where she is examining the leaf) is my favourite. Just an absolutely adorable little girl.

And she appears to have two bottom teeth coming in :)

Such a happy baby!!! If Estelle's smiles are any indication, Victoria and Daniel must be wonderful parents :)

I loved all the photos. The pointy hat is adorable.
Estelle is a happy, beautiful little girl.

I have always thought she looked very much like her father, especially around the eyes. She is a real cutie!

^how funny, thats exactly what my mother said about her when she saw the pictures!!!
i also find her very Daniel, but she has her mother's mounth.
and i also think her greenish blue or greynish blue eyes are to remain

She is very cute with the springs leaves and that pointy hat! She looks a lot like her dad around the eyes and mom around the mouth.
I know Prince Daniel is keeping her, but she seems to be very indipendent standing up like that!

I still cannot decide ..... whom she resembles more.....
But I definately know, she is sooooo super-sweet!
:heart2:
Bye Bine

MTV3 quotes Expressen's article, where Johan T Lindwall interviewed photographer Kate Gabor.
Gabor says:
- Estelle is a very sweet, bubbly and charming girl. A very cute little model..
Since she has taken photos of Estelle more than once, does the little princess already know her?
- Estelle is still too small for that, but it is very easy to photograph her. Estelle is natural in front of the camera and smiles just to everybody. She is always so cheerful and happy.
Kuvaaja hehkuttaa Estellen valokuvauksellisuutta - MTV3.fi - Viihde - Uutiset

Last edited:
Very nice pictures of the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom