Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely in love with Estelle and this whole little family. I want to steal her :wub:
This video is the cutest thing ever! And the pictures are lovely.

I have to say that Victoria is pretty handy with that rolling pin! It's so funny when Estelle marches out of the kitchen, leaving Mom and Dad finishing up the cookies!! :lol: A well-done video.

Last edited:
Estelle, will you please stop growing up and stay this small and adorable forever? Thanks. :)

And will you please make the noise of a pink "oinking" every time we see you? Thanks.

Last edited:
It appears that Princess Estelle's favorite part of making cookies is nibbling on the dough. When her mother asks her to pick a cookie cutter, she says "no" to the pig but mimics the "oink" when asked by her father to do so. It is the cat that is her favorite and she says "Ja, die Katze!" - "Yes, the cat." She also knows what the cat says, "miau" or "meow." So sweet!!

The video is adorable. I think it's the first time that I see and really appreciate Victoria, Daniel and Estelle as a family. I don't follow them much but I was very impressed by the video. Very sweet and simple and quite natural! I think it's a first for any royal family. Well done!

It appears that Princess Estelle's favorite part of making cookies is nibbling on the dough. When her mother asks her to pick a cookie cutter, she says "no" to the pig but mimics the "oink" when asked by her father to do so. It is the cat that is her favorite and she says "Ja, die Katze!" - "Yes, the cat." She also knows what the cat says, "miau" or "meow." So sweet!!

She is an adorable baby, beautifully bonded with her parents. All three are very, very fortunate to have one another.:)

I have to say that Victoria is pretty handy with that rolling pin! It's so funny when Estelle marches out of the kitchen, leaving Mom and Dad finishing up the cookies!! :lol: A well-done video.

Oh, yeah, I really love that kid! She won't be taking any guff from those two when she's a teen.

I think Estelle needs to walk around the nursery with her tiny rolling pin to get the feel of handling a scepter. :p

Oh, Estelle is such a sweetie. I'm love with video, because it is so cute. She is my favourite toddler of all RH kids. Daniel and Victoria seem to glowing with pride and happiness over their little daughter. Very nice. :)

What are they saying actually?
Can anybody from Sweden translate it for us?
She's so cute! The photos and this video are just amazing!

What are they saying actually?
Can anybody from Sweden translate it for us?
She's so cute! The photos and this video are just amazing!

Gingerbreads, say Victoria and Daniel.
- But I think we shouldn't only eat, says Daniel when Estelle eats the dough, will you have a little more?
Estelle puts just a bit more to her mouth. Daniel realizes his mistake:
- This was perhaps a bad idea from me, he says.
- You will regret that, Victoria laughs.
Daniel helps Estelle help to roll the dough.
- We shall put some flour, says Victoria, look, Estelle!
Daniel and Estelle roll the dough and Daniel praises Estelle: Nice!
Estelle pats the dough and Daniel asks: Shall we do it a little more thinner? No, says Estelle.
Victoria shows Estelle a pig cookie cutter: Shall Mommy do a pig? No, Estelle says very determined.
What does the pig say, Daniel asks and Estelle mimics it's sound and grunts.
Victoria laughs at Estelle's mimics and asks: Shall Mommy do a bunny? No, says Estelle.
No, so how does a bunny sound, Victoria asks and Estelle mimics again.
Victoria shows a cat cookie cutter and Estelle hesitates, Daniel whispers: Cat! Estelle says: Cat.
Yes, how does it sound, Daniel asks. Meow, says Estelle. Meow, says Daniel.
Mommy! says Estelle. Yes here, says Victoria and takes a woman cookie cutter and shows it to Estelle.
Estelle puts the cookie cutter to Victoria's face and Victoria kisses it.
Estelle leaves from Daniel's arms and goes to the door. When she opens the door, Victoria says: Look, like Christmas gnomes.

Last edited:
Thank you for the translation, LadyFinn. Adorable dialogue as well.

:flowers:Thanks to everyone who posted these adorable pictures and videos of my favorite royal family.....they are just wonderful. PE is going to be a very strong young lady as she grows up, you can already see it....watch out mom and dad you are going to have your hands full.....lolololo.
Wishing everyone at RF's a wonderful holiday and a great New Year.

Expressen has a video, where two students of the Royal College of Forestry's student union present the Christmas tree which is meant to Estelle's room.
Victoria attends at the traditional reception of the Christmas trees for the royal family on Tuesday. The student union (from Umeå) donates Christmas trees to the royal family and they also sell Christmas trees in Stockholm and with that they finance their school trip to Brazil to see the rainforests.
De levererar Estelles alldeles egna julgran Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love it! Estelle has already mastered "the handshake".

Oh my word. That baking video is TOO cute. They are such a beautiful family.

Estelle has got a second nanny.

Victoria and Daniel have had Adeline Petersson as Estelle's nanny. But since last autumn, two nannies share responsibility to look after Estelle.
On New Year's Eve Svensk Damtidning reveals that 22-year-old Katie from Australia has also been employed as a nanny. As Australian it is thought that Katie will give Estelle good language skills at an early age.
- It is because Estelle should learn English, says Ulrika Näsholm, information officer at the Royal House.
According to Näsholm Katie has already worked a few months with the Royal Family.
- She started in the autumn.
Katie, 22, ska lära Estelle engelska Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Maybe Katie can go help Charlene after she finishes with Estelle. :ROFLMAO:;)

Estelle has got a second nanny.

Victoria and Daniel have had Adeline Petersson as Estelle's nanny. But since last autumn, two nannies share responsibility to look after Estelle.
On New Year's Eve Svensk Damtidning reveals that 22-year-old Katie from Australia has also been employed as a nanny. As Australian it is thought that Katie will give Estelle good language skills at an early age.
- It is because Estelle should learn English, says Ulrika Näsholm, information officer at the Royal House.
According to Näsholm Katie has already worked a few months with the Royal Family.
- She started in the autumn.
Katie, 22, ska lära Estelle engelska Nyheter Expressen
Translation

I so love the idea that little Estelle might grow up speaking English with an Aussie accent. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom