Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately whenever I'm feeling down a bit, I tend to find myself coming over here to look at some of Estelle's pictures because whenever I do see her, I start to smile again. She's such a bubbly happy little girl, it just radiates off the screen.

Estelle also looks too adorable in her National Day outfit. That one picture though of her running...All I can hear when looking at it is, "You can't catch me!! You can't catch me!!" :D

She is a very charismatic and engaging child, much like Isabella and Josephine of Denmark; any one of those three could be child actors because they are so engaging.

Do we get more or less photos of Estelle then other royal children?
I think there is a good deal photos now and then Fringe the year

Do we get more or less photos of Estelle then other royal children?
I think there is a good deal photos now and then Fringe the year

I don't think there are more pictures. She doesn't appear that often so when we see her we postal many as possible.:ROFLMAO:. There'll be thousands of the Cambridge baby.

I don't think there are more pictures. She doesn't appear that often so when we see her we postal many as possible.:ROFLMAO:. There'll be thousands of the Cambridge baby.

I believe the same,the press likes to print pictures of Estelle & the Palace allows us to see her at some of the celebrations like birthday/christening/national day,but they are not photographed every day. Personally I am happy about the cute pictures that we see & the official pictures released by the palace are much much better than the paparazzi pictures,to me it seems as if the Swedish RF has a good way to deal with the attention and the press.

The Cambridge baby even made many headlines months before his/her birth!In Austria Catherine and the baby have got many covers + headlines in all type of magazines. The BRF is much more "hyped" and internationally known than other (European) royal families,so it is not surprising that they are also more photographed.

Estelle has a new nanny, 22-year-old Adeline Petersson from Kungälv. Ulrika Näsholm from the court press department confirms that Adeline has since June worked as the full-time nanny for Estelle. Estelle's first nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann continues as Estelle's nanny, but she will not work full-time anymore. Zimmermann said yesterday evening that Expressen can speak with the court of her work, she is watching the concert from TV. Adeline Petersson has worked at a preschool in Stockholm and after that as a nanny for another family. She was hired through recommendations. Adeline Petersson says via court press department that she doesn't want to comment her work. Estelle was very comfortable with Adeline yesterday.
Här är prinsessan Estelles nya favorit GT
Translation

What is funny is that Expressen's photographer has bewitched Estelle 6 fingers at the other photo of the article...

What is funny is that Expressen's photographer has bewitched Estelle 6 fingers at the other photo of the article...

Would say it is the last finger of the other hand, but looks strange anyway:flowers:

I have a question- what color are Estelle's eyes? I know when she was a baby they looked greenish like her father's, but I saw a picture from CP Victoria's birthday celebrations a day or two ago and her eyes looked more brown. Have they changed, are they hazel, or are they those eyes that look one color or the other at different times?

I have a question- what color are Estelle's eyes? I know when she was a baby they looked greenish like her father's, but I saw a picture from CP Victoria's birthday celebrations a day or two ago and her eyes looked more brown. Have they changed, are they hazel, or are they those eyes that look one color or the other at different times?

Daniel's eyes are two-coloured, green-brown.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/14000/14308_daniel-suecia-banquete-premios-nobel-2011.jpg
Estelle's eyes
http://blogg.tv2.no/kongebloggen/files/2013/07/ste_crown_prince_3053124.jpg

Last edited:
Adeline Peterson, 22, has got a dream job as Princess Estelle's nanny.
A superb choice, according to Anna Carin Axell, the children pastor in Kungälvs Pentecostal church. Adeline is so soft and good, one sees that she never avoids children, she bends down to talk to them. She is always cheerful, positive and popular among children.
Adeline made her public debut on the Victoria Day. It was clear that Adeline and Estelle have already created a warm and beautiful relationship, Estelle was laughing and smiling at Adeline's arms.
Adeline has since childhood been active in the Pentecostal church in Kungälv where she has been involved with children and youth. She moved to Stockholm a year after graduation to study further and is still active in the church.
Axell thinks Victoria and Daniel have made the right choice, Adeline is an exceptionally good girl who cares about others, is sincere and has an incredibly good heart.
Expressen was yesterday in contact with Adelines parents, they asked to make all the questions to the Court.
Om barnflickan Hon är så mjuk och god Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Short video about Adelina and Estelle
http://www.expressen.se/tv/nyheter/adeline-petersson-ar-prinsessans-barnflicka/

Estelle at the cover of Kungliga magasinet (The Royal Magazine)
http://kungliga.se/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Kungliga201305_omslag.jpg

Last edited:
Expressen about Estelle getting her first stamp, as a part of the stamps which will be published on 22nd August because of the king's Jubilee Year 40 years at the throne. Designer Mårten Gustafsson says that it is special to do it first stamp on Estelle. Victoria was three years old when she first was at a stamp.
Bertil Ternert thinks the stamp is skillfully made and tells that it is an old tradition that royal persons appear in stamps, kings and stamps have been together since the beginning of time of stamps in Sweden.
Prinsessan Estelle får nu sitt första frimärke Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

I don't think that stamp is skillfully made, the king looks good but you can hardly recognize Victoria, she looks odd.

Last edited:
Estelle is a cutie, but her mum has funny eyes on this stamp!

Estelle is a cutie, but her mum has funny eyes on this stamp!

I was thinking the same thing...there's something very strange about them. CP Victoria has beautiful eyes- not these.

haha Victoria's face is a bit different than usual

Expressen about Estelle getting her first stamp, as a part of the stamps which will be published on 22nd August because of the king's Jubilee Year 40 years at the throne. Designer Mårten Gustafsson says that it is special to do it first stamp on Estelle. Victoria was three years old when she first was at a stamp.
Bertil Ternert thinks the stamp is skillfully made and tells that it is an old tradition that royal persons appear in stamps, kings and stamps have been together since the beginning of time of stamps in Sweden.
Prinsessan Estelle får nu sitt första frimärke Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

I don't think that stamp is skillfully made, the king looks good but you can hardly recognize Victoria, she looks odd.

Princess Estelle looks very cute on the stamp, but Victoria doesn't really look like Victoria. I also like the other stamp with King Carl Gustaf's monogram on it. :)

Today is Estelle's name day, I wonder if they will publish a picture of her like they did last year.

Expressen writes about Estelle's dress on the King's birthday, the dress was from Marie-Chantal's collection. If it was a present, it is a secret. Bertil Ternert says that he doesn't have any information about Estelle's dress.
Johanna Engberg, who has a children's clothing store in Östermalm, had planned to take Marie-Chantals dress for sale on next February, but now when it became known that Estelle's dress is from there, the demand is huge and she is starting to sell Marie-Chantal's dresses already next week. Engberg says that Estelle has en effect and she is the one that sets trends at children's fashion in Sweden.
Johan T Lindwall says at the video that Estelle is so popular because she is a princess, she is crown princess Victoria's daughter, she is incredibly cute and charming. Every time she is seen, like on the King's birthday, she charms everyone. She has increased the popularity of the royal family.
Prinsessan Estelles exklusiva klänning Mode Modenyheter Modereportage Trender Tips Expressen
Translation

Johan T Lindwall at Expressen:

Estelle hangs with dad this fall
This fall Estelle will be at home with father Daniel when Victoria starts to work more and more.
- It is true that the Prince will now take greater responsibility for the Princess and the Crown Princess will work, says Bertil Ternert.
But the court does not rule out that the little princess now and then can come to work events.
- Princess's schedule will be determined by the day. Is it something that might suit her, and seems like fun so she might show up there with mom and dad. She's not even two years old, and the parents would not want to lock her up on a schedule. It will be spontaneous things if it becomes something. That is why we don't put anything at the calendar, Ternert explains.
Estelle enjoys now of the fall at Haga Palace, and in the future she will spend more time with dad Daniel than before. Time home and part time up there with grandma and grandpa in Ockelbo stands on the schedule. Estelle has previously gone on the open preschool in Stockholm, but there are no such plans for the fall.
- It is not yet confirmed, the whole thing with an open preschool is that you can come whenever you want. But what I have understood is that the princess will be home with her dad.
Estelle hänger på pappa i höst Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

I dislike very much that the court makes it sound like Daniel sits at home all the fall while Victoria works so hard. Daniel has 2 or 3 work events a week, and the calendar will be updated... Daniel doesn't work less than before, but Victoria is working more. It is great that Daniel spends time with his daughter like he told in the spring that he is going to, but he doesn't have the whole fall off. Somehow I get the feeling that Ternert is speaking about this because he wants to get media's attention away of the fuss of the Åsard's book about the queen's father. Last time he spoke about Daniel taking paternity leave right after when Carl Philip was at the fight in Cannes in August 2012. But Daniel didn't stop working then either.

Last edited:
Father figure Daniel

I really think that Daniel is a very positive hard working royal and the perfect husband for Victoria, for Ternant(sp?) to use Daniel as an escape goat to draw attention way from the bad behavior of other royals is disgraceful to the royal family. Here you have someone is doing a great job and CP could learn from him on how to be a better hard working royal. I think it's great that Daniel spends more time with his daughter, he makes a positive father figure for the people and the royal family, something that is needed in that family.

I really think that Daniel is a very positive hard working royal and the perfect husband for Victoria, for Ternant(sp?) to use Daniel as an escape goat to draw attention way from the bad behavior of other royals is disgraceful to the royal family. Here you have someone is doing a great job and CP could learn from him on how to be a better hard working royal. I think it's great that Daniel spends more time with his daughter, he makes a positive father figure for the people and the royal family, something that is needed in that family.

That´s true, I completely agree with your observations! Prince Daniel is really a great father and wonderful husband, it is good to see that he takes so much time for P. Estelle. The first years of a child are very important, they will lay the foundation for the later developement. When a child is well-cared for, receives a lot of love & attention, it will grow up to be a responsible, balanced and intelligent grown-up.
What I believe is that a few people not want to accept that Prince Daniel is so seemingly perfect, they always like to find a scandal or flaw,especially if it affects someone with a good reputation. Some people feel better when the put down others, but I am sure that CP Victoria & Daniel stand above such mean-spirited gossip and trashy articles!

Last edited:
That´s true, I completely agree with your observations! Prince Daniel is really a great father and wonderful husband, it is good to see that he takes so much time for P. Estelle. The first years of a child are very important, they will lay the foundation for the later developement. When a child is well-cared for, receives a lot of love & attention, it will grow up to be a responsible, balanced and intelligent grown-up.
What I believe is that a few people not want to accept that Prince Daniel is so seemingly perfect, they always like to find a scandal or flaw,especially if it affects someone with a good reputation. Some people feel better when the put down others, but I am sure that CP Victoria & Daniel stand above such mean-spirited gossip and trashy articles!

I agree with everything you've both said here, especially with regard to Daniel's work ethic.

I agree with everything you've both said here, especially with regard to Daniel's work ethic.

Count me in - I am always posting about how wonderful, hard working and dedicated Daniel is and has been, this family is blessed to have him in it.

Här anländer Estelle till Kungliga | SVT Play

I'm trying to post a video clip, and am not certain if this will work. This is a first! This is an adorable short clip of Princess Estelle being as adorable as I've ever seen her. She's got the royal wave, shaking hands and smiling for everyone. I'm smitten!!

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom