Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Yes they are new pictures!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!! THANK YOU Victoria and Daniel for providing us with new pictures once in a while.

Oh my word Estelle is so adorable. Cute little trainers and I love how little hair she has.

The photos are lovely. Estelle is a cute, natural and happy child, and smiling a lot. But I'm very, very disappointed. Estelle has a father also. I just hope that soon we have photos only of Estelle and Daniel.

Last edited:
I understand your view :) Perhaps he was the one who took the photos? They seem very natural and not "posed".
In the more " official" birthday pics he was also included.

The photos are lovely. Estelle is a cute, natural and happy child, and smiling a lot. But I'm very, very disappointed. Estelle has a father also. I just hope that soon we have photos only of Estelle and Daniel.
The Swedish royal family has been very generous with photos of the new little Princess and now there has to be complaints because dad is not in today photos? Get real.

The Swedish royal family has been very generous with photos of the new little Princess and now there has to be complaints because dad is not in today photos? Get real.

I have said many times that the swedish royal family has been extremely generous when publishing so many photos of Estelle. But I think that both parents have a right to be at the photos with their daughter, the little princess. Yes, Victoria is the crown princess, but Daniel is as important to Estelle than her mother. I don't like how the court and especially Svensk Damtidning always writes "Estelle with mother". They could publish photos of Estelle alone or photos of the whole family.
Estelle's smile is lovely.

Bertil Ternert from the court press department says to Expresssen, that they are publishing photos continuosly, it is a good way to show how Estelle is growing.
Soliga hälsningar från Estelle på Haga slott Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

Last edited:
I understand your view :) Perhaps he was the one who took the photos? They seem very natural and not "posed".
In the more " official" birthday pics he was also included.

The photos were taken by photographer Kate Gabor, like all the photos taken of Estelle, except the official photos on the christening day.
Daniel was on Thursday at a work trip in Sundsvall.

Daniel told at an interview to Aftonbladet (I posted it to Daniel's thread) that the life with Estelle has been incredibly exciting: She has started to talk and said her first words, Mom and Dad. It's very beautiful.

Article about Princess Estelle's Prayer Book
Estelle släpper egen bönbok Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Last edited:
The photographer is Kate Gabor. Maybe he couldn't be there during the shoot or they will release them at another moment, but we have pictures of Estelle with only Daniel!

I think the main purpose of publishing these pictures is the promotion of the future Queens and the continuency of the Bernadotte dynasty, Daniel is not important in that sense.

Nice pictures and kudos to them that they publish pictures at all.

I think the main purpose of publishing these pictures is the promotion of the future Queens and the continuency of the Bernadotte dynasty, Daniel is not important in that sense.

Nice pictures and kudos to them that they publish pictures at all.

Yes, I know that. But Estelle is just a year old and it takes probably years before even Victoria will be the queen, so it would be nice to see the whole family at the photos when Estelle is so small.
Maybe we will have photos of Estelle and Daniel in the autumn, Daniel said at an interview that he will take some paternity leave in the autumn.

Btw. I'm envious for Victoria and Estelle, there seems to be much more spring at the Haga Park than here in southern Finland.

Prinzessin Estelle Die Frühlingssonne bringt sie zum Strahlen! - BUNTE

Last edited:
Estelle gets cuter with every picture!

thanks for sharing! Estelle is adorable and looks so happy

Wonderful and natural pics.... how sweet, showing Estelle running aleady.
BYe Bine

Oh what a cutie. These are lovely pictures, and I love that they release new images so regularly.

Personally I don't share this view that the purpose is "promotion of future queen and continuity". This solo approach is surprising. Another purpose could be to deny that Victoria is pregnant as pictures of a few days ago suggest. Bloggers started speculating. She wanted to show her real shape. There was perhaps some time pressure, maybe weather conditions for outdoor pictures. Rain was probably also forecasted for Friday. I regret Daniel was absent.

Personally I don't share this view that the purpose is "promotion of future queen and continuity". This solo approach is surprising. Another purpose could be to deny that Victoria is pregnant as pictures of a few days ago suggest. Bloggers started speculating. She wanted to show her real shape. There was perhaps some time pressure, maybe weather conditions for outdoor pictures. Rain was probably also forecasted for Friday. I regret Daniel was absent.

But we and the media will see Victoria on Monday and Tuesday in the Netherlands and on Thursday and Friday in Västra Götaland, we can see her real shape then, this photoshoot was totally unnecessary because of that reason. If the king would have been at the photos with Victoria and Estelle, I would have understood the "promotion of future queen and continuity".

Madeleine has also linked the photo to her Facebook: My beautiful sister with my adorable niece....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...20445703.49412.196508567153255&type=1&theater

Last edited:
Honestly, I could care less about the politics of it. I just love to see pictures of that adorable little girl.

Almost everyone has dental caries bacteria in their system, regardless of whether it is manifesting itself right now or not. The baby does not need to have teeth, she can still get the bacteria (if I've understood it right) and have an infection when the teeth appear. I know the stuff about normal bacteria protecting you but this is a different matter. I guess the way these issues are dealt with depends on what country you're in. According to this link anyway parents should be careful: espoo.fi > The Baby´s mouth and teeth

But anyway, she will almost certainly get it sooner or later anyway. I don't want this to turn into a debate about how to take care of a child. I'm sure Victoria does her very best in taking care of her daughter. I just didn't find it "cute" that she had the pacifier in her own mouth.

Well if you brush your childs teeths then i cant see any harm. I am 30 and had never had a cavity in my teeth

Oh my isn't she growing fast!! Hard to believe she's a year and nearly three months old already, as it seems she was born just yesterday.

Little Estelle is just to adorable for words and my favourite photo is the one of her walking w/her Mommy and in her other hand is a stick she found. Just about every single child I've known, and according to my Parents me too, have always come back from a walk in a wood like setting like this w/a stick they've found and brought back home.

Glad to see Estelle's just like every other little one out there. :)

From Bild
The swedish princesses shine without jewellery
Schweden-Prinzessin strahlt ganz ohne Juwelen - Bild.de
Translation

The photos of Victoria and Estelle have got the children's parents wild. Estelle was dressed to jeans and cardigan. Swedish expert for children's fashion, Johanna Engbert, told to Expressen, that her photo has been ringing constantly after the photos were published. People are asking about Estelle's cardigan and where they could buy it. The cardigan is from danish Pomp de Lux. Engberg thinks that it is a good choice. They make classic, fashionable clothes for children. They do not extravagant, Zlatan trendy clothes, but stick to the timeless fashions. Engberg says that although Estelle is a princess, she should not always have princess dresses. She thinks that Victoria has made delightful choices while dressing Estelle, not always in a princess style, but dressing Estelle like a normal child. She is sure that Victoria doesn't want to make Estelle a fashion icon, but anyway, she creates trends - even if she doesn't want to do so.
Prinsessan Estelle – ett riktigt modelejon Mode Modenyheter Modereportage Trender Tips Expressen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom