Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle just gets cuter and cuter. I can't believe that she is 1 already!

Estelle is quite a traveller at one year's age. Last week first in Val di Fiemme and according to Facebook and Twitter she, Victoria and Daniel returned yesterday evening home from the Netherlands. So Estelle met three of her godparents during the weekend.

Estelle is quite a traveller at one year's age. Last week first in Val di Fiemme and according to Facebook and Twitter she, Victoria and Daniel returned yesterday evening home from the Netherlands. So Estelle met three of her godparents during the weekend.

which godparents do you mean? I assume W:flowers:illem-Alexander when they were in the Netherlands...but do you know who else?

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1523054 said:
Well, CP Mary and CP Haakon were there too!

Thanks! I didn't know! I guess I should check the Dutch thread :flowers:

Victoria and Daniel thank for the greetings and congratulations on Estelle's birthday.

We would like to thank for all the friendly greetings and congratulations related to Princess Estelle's birthday.
Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for us to thank everyone personally for the greetings and gifts received.
We appreciate the kindness shown to Princess Estelle on her first birthday.
Kronprinsessparet tackar för gratulationer - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

that's about old enough for a pacifier!

Well, she isn't using it very much anymore, in Val di Fiemme she was the most time without it.

Johanna Engberg from By Engberg, which sells children's clothes in Stockholm, told in Svensk Damtidning, that when new photos of Estelle are published, she gets at least a hundred emails from the parents asking if she sells the dress or outfit Estelle was wearing. And it has to be exactly the same dress or outfit, not the same kind of. She says there is a click of people who are almost hysterical with that.

Last edited:
Johanna Engberg from By Engberg, which sells children's clothes in Stockholm, told in Svensk Damtidning, that when new photos of Estelle are published, she gets at least a hundred emails from the parents asking if she sells the dress or outfit Estelle was wearing. And it has to be exactly the same dress or outfit, not the same kind of. She says there is a click of people who are almost hysterical with that.

Kinda weird, but funny too!

Victoria and Daniel thank for the greetings and congratulations on Estelle's birthday.

We would like to thank for all the friendly greetings and congratulations related to Princess Estelle's birthday.
Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for us to thank everyone personally for the greetings and gifts received.
We appreciate the kindness shown to Princess Estelle on her first birthday.
Kronprinsessparet tackar för gratulationer - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

I have also sent a card for Estelle & I don´t know if they received it-so hopefully they got it &all the wishes for the birthday girl will come true:flowers:

Princess Estelle's facial expressions

I was thinking about this thread a couple of days ago, and today I thought that I'd start it. There's a very amusing thread about Crown Princess Victoria and her funny faces; so I'm hoping that this thread will be like that one. Please post any more pictures that you find where Princess Estelle is showing a particularly expressive face here; I'd love to see them all!

Moderators: Please feel free to move this thread if there's a similar one to it.

Estelle at her christening:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/22/article-2148113-133A42B0000005DC-75_306x549.jpg

Estelle with her parents:
http://www.royalty-postcards.com/images/sale/Sweden sale/slides/exch_swed-(1015).jpg

Estelle at the Nordic Ski Championships this year:
http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...la-princesse-victoria-de-suede-le-620x0-2.jpg

Last edited:
I love the picture in Daniel's arms at the Christening. It seems like she's looking at a camera thinking "what is that THING and what are you going to DO with it????"

Last edited:
Just checking in to say I just love little Estelle; she is so charismatic, happy and expressive. She actually gives my favorite, Isabella of Denmark, a run for the money. But I also think little Josie of Denmark might be right up there with the two of them, but I don't see much of her.

Although I think that the three A's in Netherlands will also have their mother's joie de vivre.

:previous: I agree with you, Estelle is very expressive and happy. I'm looking forward into seeing more pictures of her expressions!

Svensk Damtidning writes Estelle goes to the open nursery of the Swedish Church's Solna Parish. Normally her nanny Elisabeth Zimmermann takes Estelle there. Victoria came there once and once Victoria and Daniel came together. SÄPO-bodyguards are discreetly at the background and Victoria and Daniel used the back door. Estelle is happy and sweet and likes to play with other children. One mother says that she heard that there will be an Estelle coming and she thought that it was nice that a child had the same name as the princess and what would she be like. And then she saw that it really was princess Estelle. She said with a twinkle in her eyes that she was so afraid that her child would push princess Estelle. The children can go to this nursery a couple of times a week and stay there for a few hours, they are not registered there. Victoria herself went to the nursery of the Västerled parish when she was a child.

Last edited:
wow,the cufflinks are adorable! Super-cute and pretty,hope Daniel will wear them at many occasions :)

When do you think we Will see Estelle again. Daniel and Victoria are in the netherlands on the kings birthday, Will Estelle be seen at the belcony with grandmother Silvia,

When do you think we Will see Estelle again. Daniel and Victoria are in the netherlands on the kings birthday, Will Estelle be seen at the belcony with grandmother Silvia,

I would be surprised if Victoria and Daniel would go to the Netherlands without Estelle.

I hope for some new Facbook pics. The CP couple surprised us regularily with new pics, so my count goes for that.
Bye Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom