Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely adorable little girl. :wub:
Just LOVE the picture of Estelle eating a cake; I daresay she found it to her liking. ;)

Estelle wears the same dress as her mother Victoria at her first birthday in 1978.
Prinsessan Estelle 1 år - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Can't believe they actually kept the dress for 33 years - and it appears to be in great condition too.

=Victoria and Daniel: we're waiting for an announcement :winkiss:
Indeed. :)

Last edited:
very funny and precious pictures! In the first few pictures, in which she studies the cake, she finally resembles her mom when she was a kid!

Aww to to cute A-A-Amazing....
Wonderful surprise for us :flowers: She is so beautiful and cute
She is identical like her mother ... :) and the dress.... I have no word
GREAT :heartflower:

I think that their strategy is excellent...they give the press some photos from time to time and so they are not too much bothered by paparazzis...I also have to pay respect to the swedish media who completely seem to accept this "silent" agreement. I came to think that in Germany and maybe also in other countries they'd be probably still be surrounded by tons of photographers...so kudos to both the crown princess couple and the press how they deal with it!!

That´s right,they don´t display all their personal stories but let us have a little glimpse into their royal family life.Very smart indeed,CP Victoria is handling the press very well.

I loved Madeleine´s birthday wishes & I hope the family will have a nice celebration together.
The photography of Estelle is too cute,it´s a beautiful idea to use the family baby clothes for the picture,we also keep up some of the nicest baby clothes & hand it over like an heirloom-a great tradition!

Last edited:
Aftonbladet's reporter Mattias Sandberg is outside the Haga Palace and told just that the first guests have arrived, they were close friends of Daniel. Daniel's family has also arrived. There are lots of photographers and reporters outside the gate of the Palace.

La princesa Estelle de Suecia cumple un añito, ¡felicidades!

Last edited:
Those pictures are beautiful. Happy Birthday Estelle.

They are really handling this the right way with releasing pictures like this. Very smart indeed.

yes i agree that they are very clever indeed, because they release pictures from Estelle regulary, i think Estelle is the first royal baby that has the most pictures from the day they are born until 1 year old (and not necessarily on public, most are official pictures).

however, this is her first birthday, it was obvious they would release pictures. i think all the royal children (especially heirs) had official pictures released from their 1st b-day.

Last edited:
Those new pictures are soooo cute! I love this one, what an amazingly cute look on Estelle's face :)
The ones with her parents are also absolutely precious.

Estelle is already a winner in stock exchange. When Estelle was born a year ago Dagens Industri created a special portfolio in her name. Total sum of SEK 100,000 was invested and Estelle can give the money to any charity on her 18th birthday.
And so far, her shares - a group of Swedish quality companies - have done well in the stock exchange.
di.se - Ettåringen som klår börsen
Translation

Victoria and Daniel and Swedish royal family press office have handled Estelle's birth and first year very well - with regular offical pictures releashed and with her appearing publically at the King's birthday and Victoria's birthday there has been enough pictures and info on the baby to satisfy the interest of Swedish people and royal watchers.
I think other royal houses could learn alot from this past year of Estelle's life - i hope that they continue in this current way and that will make it an easier childhood for the Princess.
On a side note Willam and Kate could look at the example of Estelle as a way of releashing pictures of their baby - but i fear they will go down the no access route and ths create extreme media frenzy around snached pap pictures

I hope the Cambridge's release regular pictures of their baby too.

Estelle has quite a personality, shes full of joy and laugh when surrounded by her parents and family, but in public shes observant, quiet and attentive of her surroundings. i absolutely love to see the many faces of Estelle:lol:

i hope Victoria takes Estelle with her on her nameday next month;)
if Estelle makes an appearence there, then there are a few regular appearences of the little princess on the whole year (King's birthday [though probably not this year if Victoria&Daniel go to WA Inauguration]; Victoria's birthday; Summer official pictures; Estelle's nameday; Winter official pictures and Haga Palace christmas greetings pictures) and hopefully Estelle's little sibling christening:D (i hope for an annoucement soon like many said)

Last edited:
The pictures are very nice and Estella is a young girl with tons of expressions that can't make a picture go wrong IMO. She is full of life and energetic.

Very beautiful photos from Princess Estelle :princess: with her parents!

Lovely little girl! :wub:

Capri
:flowers:

Very beautiful photos from Princess Estelle :princess: with her parents!

Lovely little girl! :wub:

Capri
:flowers:

Victoria and Daniel, IMO, have been exemplary in their behavior. And Estelle is soooo cute I cannot stand it!!!!:flowers:

Absolutely adorable photos! :wub: I love the photo of her eating the cake!

How sweet!! Happy Birthday to the little princess!

Victoria and Daniel and Swedish royal family press office have handled Estelle's birth and first year very well - with regular offical pictures releashed and with her appearing publically at the King's birthday and Victoria's birthday there has been enough pictures and info on the baby to satisfy the interest of Swedish people and royal watchers.
I think other royal houses could learn alot from this past year of Estelle's life - i hope that they continue in this current way and that will make it an easier childhood for the Princess.
On a side note Willam and Kate could look at the example of Estelle as a way of releashing pictures of their baby - but i fear they will go down the no access route and ths create extreme media frenzy around snached pap pictures

That´s right,I completely agree with you but I believe that the yellow press in UK is very different from any other country in the world.Ashley Judd (actress) said in a tv interview "the gossip papers produce a new issue everyday-if they didn´t invent things or use every tiny scrap of information they would need to run blanc pages" (not the exact words but the same meaning,just from my memory) and it´s true-in Austria we have gossip magazines coming out every month but the Daily Mail or other rubbish papers are published every single day so they need much more stories and pictures to fill them.Nevertheless I have to agree with you that the BRF doesn´t always handle the press right and they could learn some things or two from Sweden.
What I would love to see is something which Shakira did for the birth of her son-she made some glamorous pictures which could be bought by donating to Unicef.It´s a win-win-win situation-the newspapers have nice pictures,fans can adore the cute images and the charity organisation receives some money.Also the couple has more control over their image and William &Catherine have already collected a lot of donations instead of wedding presents which was a geat idea.

Last edited:
Estelle is simply grand! So are her parents. May their happy life continue! Her laugh while eating cake is priceless.

Wonderful photos, totally made my day!

The one of Estelle examining her cake is my favorite but the one where she's with Victoria, how cute is her face?
Also the ones of her eating cake are priceless.

She resembles a lot of Victoria with that age

I love those ones of her looking over her cake. The expression is so clearly, "Hmmmm....I wonder where I'll attack this thing? The right hand side or the left?"

She is such a cutie and, I could be wrong here, but I think there's three new teeth since the Christmas photos. I also find she looks a lot more like Daniel than she did a few months ago.

And she's wearing Mommy's First Birthday Party Dress for her First Birthday Party!?! Love it!!

A Very Happy Birthday to HRH Princess Estelle!!! :D :D :D

That charm bracelet is such a nice idea!

Yes, now they give a present only for Estelle, a lovely bracelet.
As a christening gift Östergötland County Administrative Board gave to Estelle a fairytale path near Lake Tåkern. A gift that all children can enjoy. The path should be ready in the summer 2014.
The deed of gift and a mini swan which symbolizes the fairytale path
http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/ostergo...ovding-och-lansledning/sagostig2-original.jpg

German Die aktuelle has 55 extra pages because of Estelle's birthday.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/733914_425340557551322_604214706_n.jpg

Last edited:
estelle is so adorable!!!!! and is so nice she used the same dress that her mother do!!! I love the courour of her eyes! I hope victoria have another baby soon, they are a perfect happy family!

There's a delightful combination of Victoria and Daniel in that sweet little face! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom