Princess Estelle, News and Pictures Part 1: April 2012 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its hard to believe, its seems it was yesterday that she was born, time sure flies!!!
cant wait to see her adorable first birthday pics, i wonder if she has a little more hair now^^

It really is hard to believe that she's almost already one year old, time is going fast.

Expressen publishes a special magazine for Estelle's first birthday, the magazine comes out 22nd February.
http://annonswebb.expressen.se/Libraries/2013_Ettor_600px/Estelle_1_år_600px.sflb.ashx?.png

I am so glad both Victoria and Marie dressed their little girls in blue instead of pink. Blue is such a beautiful colour on babies, both boys and girls, looks great with their big eyes. And blue being my favourite colour, of course makes me happy ;).
Estelle is very cute.

From the court website
Victoria and Daniel wish that people who want to give gifts due to Estelle's first birthday, would give them to their foundation.
Inför Prinsessan Estelles födelsedag - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Expressen is releasing a book about the Princess Estelle's first year. The book is a new concept that can become a series. The book will be sold for two weeks starting on Friday. The editor of Estelle book, Leif Brännström says that they noticed there is a lot of interest around the royal family. People can as a parent identify themselves with Estelle's first year. Brännström says that it was difficult to gather information for the book because the royal family was not willing to give out information about Estelle.
At first, the idea was that a traditional magazine would be produced, but Expressen decided that it was not exciting enough. A book of 132 pages will be sold with Expressen, GT and Kvällsposten.
Släpper bok om Estelles första år - Dagens Media

Gosh, one year already..... looking forward to new pics with the supersweet and adorable little birthday girl.
And: I wish her a brother or sister soon :whistling:
Bye Bine

^me too:D

one year already!!! cant wait to see adorable and cute pictures of her first birthday:flowers:

Just a little footnote:

The asteroid 2012 DA 14 was discovered first at the day, little Princess Estelle was born. What a nice coincidence?!?

Two stars connected in one day!

An asteroid is not a star, but a rock :) I wouldn't equate an asteroid, which can cause catastrophic damage, to the birth of a child....

Expressen's royal reporter Johan T Lindwall said to Arbetarbladet that Victoria and Daniel have kept a cautious profile with Estelle.
- They are like the parents whatsoever despite their royal status. They have deliberately kept Estelle away from the publicity to give her a normal childhood.
Estelle's first birthday can take place in Ockelbo, at the home of her grandparents.
- They will celebrate with a traditional family reunion with immediate family. It may be in Ockelbo, says Johan T Lindwall.
This information is not denied by the court information department.
- The family will celebrate it in private. There will be no official celebrations by the Royal Court, says court's information officer Ulrika Näsholm.
PR consultant Paul Ronge says that Estelle's first year has been to the couple's advantage, Estelle has reinforced the popularity of the monarchy, just as Daniel and Victoria have done.
Estelle has at the Wij garden an own small cherry tree Estella, next to the large cherry tree that Daniel and Victoria planted during a visit in May 2012.
Estelles ettårsdag kan firas i Ockelbo - Ockelbo - www.arbetarbladet.se
Translation

Last edited:
i understand they want to do in private but i still hope they can release pictures of her 1st birthday

Anna von Koch from Svensk Damtidning was interviewed in Radio Stockholm about Estelle and her first birthday. She said that the court has told them that they will publish new photos tomorrow.

Finnish MTV3 quotes an article in Expressen.
According to the article, the king and the queen arrive from their vacation in Switzerland home tomorrow and of course attend at Estelle's birthday party at the Royal Palace. Madeleine and Chris arrive from New York and Carl Philip attends with Sofia. And of course Daniel's parents Ewa and Olle Westling will attend, and Daniel's sister Anna with her husband and children. The birthdays of Estelle's cousins are also close to Estelle's so Saturday will be a party for all of them. The highlight of the party is a pink princess cake, according to Expressen Victoria has baked it herself.
Näin Estelle juhlii ensimmäistä syntymäpäiväänsä - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi

Last edited:
The County Administrative Board and the governor of Östergötland give princess Estelle, duchess of Östergötland a bracelet as a gift on her first birthday. Princess's gift is a gold bracelet in a unique design with East Gothland motives.
The bracelet has been designed by the jeweler Margareth Sandström. The bracelet is linked together by a cornflower and be filled with eight charms, one for each year to Princess Estelle's ninth birthday. Charms are all related to Östergötland.
Two extension links included with the bracelet.
Östergötland uppvaktar sin hertiginna på födelsedagen - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
Big photo of the bracelet
http://lansstyrelsen.se/ostergotlan...lsen/landshovding-och-lansledning/Armband.jpg

Last edited:
Very beautiful bracelet indeed,I would also wear it if it were my size:)
They should sell a similiar design and give the proceeds to a charitable organisation,I´m sure a lot of people would love to buy it!

The County Administrative Board and the governor of Östergötland give princess Estelle, duchess of Östergötland a bracelet as a gift on her first birthday. Princess's gift is a gold bracelet in a unique design with East Gothland motives.
The bracelet has been designed by the jeweler Margareth Sandström. The bracelet is linked together by a cornflower and be filled with eight charms, one for each year to Princess Estelle's ninth birthday. Charms are all related to Östergötland.
Two extension links included with the bracelet.
Östergötland uppvaktar sin hertiginna på födelsedagen - Länsstyrelsen Östergötland
Big photo of the bracelet
http://lansstyrelsen.se/ostergotlan...lsen/landshovding-och-lansledning/Armband.jpg

That charm bracelet is such a nice idea!

I agree. A beautiful gift for Estelle and now I want such a bracelet too. ?

Bertil Ternert from the court press department told to Aftonbladet, that Estelle will have a private birthday party at the Haga Palace. There will be no official celebration given that the princess is actually only a year old.
He wouldn't reveal who will be on hand to celebrate the one-year old. It is the closest family, exactly who I do not want to go into.
Estelle made during her first year some official appearances, such as the celebration of Victoria's birthday. Ternert said that besides that she has been able to live in a private environment.
The court has during the year published a series of official pictures of Estelle. Ternert thinks it may have helped that she has been "left in peace" by, among the media. The photographers have shown a great respect. They have not gone too close or taken pictures on the sly. I know the crown princess couple is grateful for that, Ternert said.
Estelle fyller ett – firas på Haga slott Nyheter Aftonbladet

The article in Expressen
Estelle's cousin Vera, the daughter of Anna Westling Söderström, has her ninth birthday tomorrow.
Så firar prinsessan Estelle sin ettårsdag Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Photos of Estelle's first Year
Estelles första år Nyheter Expressen

Prinzessin Estelle - Ihr erster Geburtstag GALA.DE

Last edited:
I think that their strategy is excellent...they give the press some photos from time to time and so they are not too much bothered by paparazzis...I also have to pay respect to the swedish media who completely seem to accept this "silent" agreement. I came to think that in Germany and maybe also in other countries they'd be probably still be surrounded by tons of photographers...so kudos to both the crown princess couple and the press how they deal with it!!

Yes, the photos are great, Estelle is such an expressive and beautiful little girl.

And so well behaved. She is absolutely precious... Victoria and Daniel: we're waiting for an announcement :winkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom