The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Yes, it's sad to hear. I don't understand what motivates some to go and trash something of someone else's, and it must have been a real blow for the artist who designed it to see their hard work destroyed. That wouldn't mean much to the kind of thugs who vandalise, unfortunately.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-22-2017, 04:47 PM
Majesty

Unfortunately with some vandals its all about fun, or making a name, or both. Destroying something so public is definitely a way of making the news. Really sad that something so beautiful and for kids was destroyed.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Basically what it boils down to is that those that do not have respect for other people and things that mean something to them, for the most part, don't have much respect for themselves.

Things can be replaced and rebuilit but unfortunately unless those that caused the vandalism are caught and brought to justice, lessons won't be learned.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Basically what it boils down to is that those that do not have respect for other people and things that mean something to them, for the most part, don't have much respect for themselves.

Things can be replaced and rebuilit but unfortunately unless those that caused the vandalism are caught and brought to justice, lessons won't be learned.
Unfortunately you're right Osipi. At least the swan can be replaced ready in time for CP Victoria's visit.

Old 11-04-2017, 03:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Birgitta has given a large interview to Svensk Damtidning. In the interview she tells also how she met Oscar for the first time and got a great contact with Estelle, when she spent time in Sweden in connection of Victoria's 40th birthday.
- Estelle is so cute and so much like Victoria. When I was leaving Estelle run out and threw herself into my arms. It was wonderful.

A video where Birgitta tells about Estelle to Svensk Damtidning's reporter Anna von Koch, who says: "Princess Estelle was very cute, you told previously". Birgitta says: "Yes, she is very cute. She has inherited her mother's emotions and kindness. She was very sweet."
Prinsessan Birgitta om likheterna mellan Victoria och Estelle
Old 11-04-2017, 06:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's nice to hear about Estelle from another member of the SRF. I'll put the interview on my mental "to watch" list - thank you for sharing, LadyFinn.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

Svensk Damtidning tells about Estelle's dance classes at Base23 dance school. Until now she has gone to the basic dance course in "BaseKids". But now she has been able to choose specialization to the next term, starting in January. The children can choose preparatory ballet, preparatory Showjazz, preparatory hip hop or Michael Jackson course.
- Princess Estelle has chosen jazz dance, says a source to Svensk Damtidning.
At BaseKids Showjazz the children practice dancing jazz dance to many different music styles such as musical, pop, rock and hip hop. They practice coordination and musicality.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Thanks for sharing, LadyFinn. Cute to hear that Estelle has chosen jazz.

Old 11-16-2017, 03:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

The court has updated Estelle's and Oscar's pages at the website with a new photo, taken by Erika Gerdemark.
H.K.H. Prinsessan Estelle - Sveriges Kungahus
Biografi - Sveriges Kungahus

H.K.H. Prins Oscar - Sveriges Kungahus
Biografi - Sveriges Kungahus

Nya bilder på prins Oscar och prinsessan Estelle _ Kungligt _ Expressen
Old 11-16-2017, 03:34 PM
Courtier

What beautiful children and Princess Estelle is becoming one very gorgeous young lady. And it seems like yesterday that I watched her parents get married and leave for a honeymoon.......and Oscar has the looks already at this age of someone very strong and determined.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Oh my goodness, I adore the new photos of Estelle and Oscar! Estelle looks a lot like her aunt Madeleine in the new photo, which is a connection I haven't really made before. I thought her hair would darken but it seems as if she is going to stay blonde for a little longer because she has fair eyebrows too. Oscar looks like such a little man now! So cute. The photos are beautifully taken too.

Old 11-17-2017, 07:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice pictures. Estelle is looking lovely in that long blond hair.

Oscar is resembling his father to my eye. He has Daniel's eyes.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

TV4 News had a short clip about the new photos of Estelle and Oscar
Här är nya bilderna på kungabarnen Estelle och Oscar
Old 11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Majesty

Wow they are both growing up.

Estelle looks so cute with her long blonde hair. Even in photos, so spirited

Oscar is turning into a real little man now. Handsome, showing some of dad.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sketch based on the newest photos of Estelle and Oscar.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbrj8ZLD...by=ms.forester

Tags
prince oscar, princess estelle