Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

More of Olle Westling
Prinsens pappa – I Boomerang | kungligamodebloggen

Old 03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

I just met a fitness trainer!

I thought this was the right place to mention my impressions about a fitness trainer; please apologize if I am a bit far from "royal issues".

Maybe I am not the only one who hardly met a fitness trainer in his life! I never used the services of one, and I am not part of any sport team.

However yesterday I followed a training on "group leading issues" and one of the speakers was a fitness trainer. Honestly I was impressed by the communication skills, pyschology and background analysis of people, of that guy. And, as you can guess I was also thinking of Daniel W. From what we know about him, I feel those are exactly the areas in which he is interested, and in which he is probably quite good as well. Not surprising such a personality is attractive also as a friend, or more...

Old 04-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Olle and Ewa Westling have attended at the Swedish Kidney Association's conference.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkzRsDVIQAAhcZE.jpg
Old 11-28-2014, 01:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Daniel's father Olle Westling inaugurated yesterday the exhibition "Finnskogar - Forest Finns" at the National Museum of Finland in Helsinki in Finland. The YLE News mentioned it at their news story about Victoria's and king's visits to Finland. There was also a media event on yesterday morning at 11.00 at the National Museum. Olle represents the Finnskogsriket Society.
Olle said to Iltasanomat, that his visit to Finland has nothing to do with the visits of the king and crown princess. He told that the exhibition tells about finnish people who moved to the uninhabited areas to Sweden's countryside in late 16th century and in 17th century and started slash and burn farming. His ancestors from his mother's side came from Rautalammi to Sweden in the 17th century. Olle said also that Ockelbo is near the nature, so they understand very well how important the nature and forest are to the people.
Photo of Olle Westling at the inauguration, from the Facebook of the Swedish Embassy in Finland.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...97f4a8cced0dec
Old 01-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Daniel's sister Anna's husband Mikael Westling Söderström has done last year with Tore Lennartsson a study ”Laget före jaget, jaget före laget eller jaget för laget” ("The team before one self, the self or ego before the team or for the team"): A study of leadership and coaching within the Swedish girls, youth and women's national soccer to Uppsala University
Independent thesis Advanced level (degree of Master (Two Years)), 20 credits / 30 HE credits
The study examines the five national coaches operating in girls’ team (F16, F17 and F19), Youth team (U23) and the national team in women's soccer. The purpose of the survey is to obtain knowledge about their perceptions of coaching and leadership and to explore how head coaches were coaching and leading teams during the collections.
urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-225281 : ”Laget före jaget, jaget före laget eller jaget för laget” : En studie om ledarskap och coaching inom svensk flick-, ungdoms- och damlandslagsfotboll

They were interviewed by Arbetarbladet on November about their thesis
En trevlig studie att kartlägga - arbetarbladet.se
Old 01-13-2015, 11:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Olle Westling spoke a little to SVT's Finnish-speaking news Uutiset in connection with the "Finnskogar - Forest Finns" exhibition at the National Museum in Finland.
He said that he is proud of his roots, his ancestors were Forest Finns. He believed also that the exhibition can get people to be interested in genealogy.
He said that people could learn faith to the future and persistence from Forest Finns.
Metsäsuomalaiset esittäytyvät Suomessa - Nyheter SVT.se

Also finnish magazine Suomen Kuvalehti had an article about Olle and Forest Finns a couple of days ago
Kansallista itsetuntoa etsimässä - Suomenkuvalehti.fi
Old 05-13-2015, 03:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

One of Olle Westling's hobbies is veteran motorcycling. He has driven in many years Valborundan, a race for veteran motorcycles, they must be older than year model 1980. Olle races with a Monark Jawa from 1963. The rally is organized every year on Ascension Day.
Photos from last year
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

This year's race is tomorrow.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

How cute... I have a soft spot for Olle, I'llconfess
Old 05-13-2015, 07:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
How cute... I have a soft spot for Olle, I'llconfess