Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

More of Olle Westling
Prinsens pappa – I Boomerang | kungligamodebloggen

Old 03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

I just met a fitness trainer!

I thought this was the right place to mention my impressions about a fitness trainer; please apologize if I am a bit far from "royal issues".

Maybe I am not the only one who hardly met a fitness trainer in his life! I never used the services of one, and I am not part of any sport team.

However yesterday I followed a training on "group leading issues" and one of the speakers was a fitness trainer. Honestly I was impressed by the communication skills, pyschology and background analysis of people, of that guy. And, as you can guess I was also thinking of Daniel W. From what we know about him, I feel those are exactly the areas in which he is interested, and in which he is probably quite good as well. Not surprising such a personality is attractive also as a friend, or more...

Old 04-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Olle and Ewa Westling have attended at the Swedish Kidney Association's conference.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkzRsDVIQAAhcZE.jpg
Old 11-28-2014, 01:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Daniel's father Olle Westling inaugurated yesterday the exhibition "Finnskogar - Forest Finns" at the National Museum of Finland in Helsinki in Finland. The YLE News mentioned it at their news story about Victoria's and king's visits to Finland. There was also a media event on yesterday morning at 11.00 at the National Museum. Olle represents the Finnskogsriket Society.
Olle said to Iltasanomat, that his visit to Finland has nothing to do with the visits of the king and crown princess. He told that the exhibition tells about finnish people who moved to the uninhabited areas to Sweden's countryside in late 16th century and in 17th century and started slash and burn farming. His ancestors from his mother's side came from Rautalammi to Sweden in the 17th century. Olle said also that Ockelbo is near the nature, so they understand very well how important the nature and forest are to the people.
Photo of Olle Westling at the inauguration, from the Facebook of the Swedish Embassy in Finland.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...97f4a8cced0dec

Tags
background, daniel westling, family, prince daniel