Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Masako was going to?

Masako's name was on one of the more recent lists, but so was King Juan Carlos's, and the Spanish royal house had already confirmed he wasn't attending. She was not, however, on the official list for the government reception that will be held tomorrow night.

I'd say it's possible she might be coming -- and I'd really like to see her there -- but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I'd love to see her there! We don't get to see her or the Imperial family very much at major European events.

Does anyone know exactly what time the wedding starts?

If you go on a website called The World Clock - Time Zones, it will list the times all over the world and so you can check Stockholm's current tinme against the nearest large city to where you live!

As posted in this thread,

The wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling can be watched online at the following link:

Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play - direct link to SVT's 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet' site

OR

SVT Play - Sveriges Television - then click on 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet'

The wedding ceremony will begin at 3:30pm (15:30) Stockholm. Live coverage on SVT's website will begin at around 1pm (13:00).

To learn what time the wedding will air in your country (then state in some cases), click on the following link:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

Enter the date and time of the wedding (19 June 2019 at 3:30pm/15:30) and 'Sweden - Stockholm' as the original time zone. Then select the closest option to your area from the drop-done list under 'Select place to convert to' and TWC will convert the time for you.

Please direct questions/enquires to this thread.

Last edited:
Today at 12.00 o´clock there will be the general rehearsal of the wedding procession. The whole central Stockholm is closed then.

Yesterday, while the royal guests from across Europe began arriving in Stockholm yesterday Daniel Westling went to a final medical consultation. Since the kidney transplant last year, has has had regular checks. He stopped when he came out of the clinic and greeted cheerfully Aftonbladet's photographer.
- Everything feels great, said Daniel.
Daniel gjorde en sista koll hos sin läkare | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Do you live in the royal wedding channel Euronews...

Photos from wedding rehearsals yesterday:
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

Victoria at a wedding rehearsal at the Cathedral:
Kronprinsessan Victoria på plats i Storkyrkan - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Expressen

Photo from the procession rehearsal:
Aftonbladet

Another photo from the procession rehearsal, it will look great tomorrow!
Det kungliga bröllopet/Bröllopsbloggen

Queen Margrethe and prince Henrik
Daylife
Daylife
Rowers of the royal sloop 'Vasaorden' arrive at the Royal Palace in during the rehearsal one day ahead of the wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling. The sloop will take the newly married couple to the Royal Palace after the cortege through Stockholm City
Daylife

Flowers to the Cathedral:
Hovflorist Claes Carlsson har bråda tider – Storkyrkan ska blomstra i blått, vitt och rosa | Åsas kungliga Europa

Letizia, Felipe, Elena and Cristina have arrived
Hola! Los Príncipes de Asturias y las infantas Elena y Cristina ya se encuentran en Estocolmo para arropar a los 'novios de Suecia' en la última celebración prenupcial

After the TV-cameras are shut down, Victoria and Daniel will party wildly. "Burn the ties!"
Daniel: Slipsen ska sitta i pannan! - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator

Letizia arriving to Grand Hotel
BelgaPicture
Felipe
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
I´m sad that they didn´t attend the dinner, they are coming to the concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks LadyFinn - the queen attend together with Victoria the church this morning!

I am missing pic of the royal couple yesterday evening!

Thanks LadyFinn - the queen attend together with Victoria the church this morning!

I am missing pic of the royal couple yesterday evening!

Well, the king and queen live in the castle. So they weren´t forced to walk/drive outside.
I fear we won´t get pics of the king, queen or Madeleine and Carl Philip and if then just very blurry.
However I think it´s their good right to have a little privacy, we will get the more today.

Jordan .. cant wait to see princess Noor Hamzah:)
Jordan
H.M. King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein and H.M. Queen Rania al Abdullah
H.R.H. Prince Ali bin Al Hussein and H.R.H. Princess Rym Ali
H.R.H. Prince El Hassan bin Talal and H.R.H. Princess Sarvath El Hassan
H.R.H. Prince Rashid bin El Hassan
H.R.H. Princess Noor bint Asem

Gosh, it's hard to keep up with it all!
She looks absolutely stunning. I so want her wardrobe.

I'm all set ready to enjoy the wedding weekend.
Have fun everyone and enjoy it :)

I know it - but there don't pics of the royal couple! ;)

You will find it in the pre-wedding event thread click here :flowers:

I allow it! But they appear a short moment on the stair. ;)

Well, the king and queen live in the castle. So they weren´t forced to walk/drive outside.
I fear we won´t get pics of the king, queen or Madeleine and Carl Philip and if then just very blurry.
However I think it´s their good right to have a little privacy, we will get the more today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live only 600 meters from Storkyrkan and The Royal Palace and just 25 meters from Skeppsbron. I went out and looked at the general rehearsal of the procession an hour ago. Danish royal ship Dannebrogen arrived today with Margrethe and Henrik onboard and norwegian royal ship "Norge" arrived yesterday.

It is wedding fever in the town :D

Today! I guess they have just arrived or are going to arrive pretty soon!:flowers:

As far as I know, Felipe and Letizia and Infanta Elana, Infanta Cristina and Iñaki should be already in Sweden. I dont know about the Queen.

Seems like it's not anymore so obvious that it would rain in Stockholm tomorrow. :flowers:

Has Prince Albert of Monaco arrived in Sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom