Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't help being older, and that should not stop them from going to these events.
I know Edward is close to the Danes and most other european royals, especially Joachim, he is godfather to Nikolai I believe.

Wow people are getting bent out of shape over Prince Charles and Princess Camilla not attending. The Swedes should be happy they sent the Wessexes- they could have just sent Peter and Autumn Philips or the Linleys. As far as the BRF is concerned the heir to a small Scandinavian throne marrying a gym instructor is not worthy of the attendance of the heir to their throne and his former mistress.

Wow people are getting bent out of shape over Prince Charles and Princess Camilla not attending. The Swedes should be happy they sent the Wessexes- they could have just sent Peter and Autumn Philips or the Linleys. As far as the BRF is concerned the heir to a small Scandinavian throne marrying a gym instructor is not worthy of the attendance of the heir to their throne and his former mistress.

You can not be so certain of what you are saying.
Don't think the BRF are so stuck up that they would no consider attending the wedding.
Charles attended Haakons wedding to a divorced woman with a child, he attended Felipe's wedding to a divorced woman, W-A wedding to a woman whose father worked for a dictator, his own son is dating a girl whose father is working with Mugabe.
Victoria and Daniel are the least sandalous royal relationship.

Victoria and Daniel invited Edward and Sophie because they are most likely friends with them, of course they will be happy. They will have invited Charles and Camilla out of curtesy because Charles is the heir, because Charles has refused, this means Edward must got "represent the Queen".

Due to the fact that neither of the couples recieved an invite, nor do they hold any royal title, they would not be chosen to attend this event unless they were close to the couple. The Linleys I don't think have ever meant any European foreign royalty, Autumn and Peter perhaps if they attended their uncles 60th last year.

Oh and Camilla has a title Duchess of Cornwall, to refer to her as a former mistress is just demeaning.

Is there any reason why the flowers are coming from Columbia?
I could understand such as the flowers for a Dutch wedding coming from Canada.

It's COLOMBIA not Columbia. Also it is because my country is well-known for its high quality in flowers we produce :flowers:

The Swedish and Danish royal houses should send Princess Madeleine and Prince Joachim when Prince William is to marry :lol:

With or Without Prince Charles I´m really looking forward to the wedding ;)
And seriously can you imagine a photo of all heirs on the wedding day, the bride and groom, frederik and mary of denmark, haakon and mette marit of norway, phillippe and mathilde of belgium, felipe and letizia of spain, willem alexander and maxima of netherlands and...........charles and camilla of uk. It would look like the old grand father and grand mother with all their grandchildren :lol:

You got a point ther :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've read that they had already confirmed that Amalia was going to be a page, does anyone know if it's true?

As far as the BRF is concerned the heir to a small Scandinavian throne marrying a gym instructor is not worthy of the attendance of the heir to their throne and his former mistress.

Kitty has claws...;):D

Whatever the reason it's a shame. But that's just my opinion of course.

As far as the BRF is concerned the heir to a small Scandinavian throne marrying a gym instructor is not worthy of the attendance of the heir to their throne and his former mistress.

On a ridiculous note, maybe QEII is just intimidated because this is the first royal house to eliminate gender discrimination from its succession and is jealous of CP Victoria...oh well, at least they both discriminate based on religion.

Or maybe the British royal house that has been tainted by scandals including infidelity, adultery, racism, drug use, countless rumors of homosexuality, the heir and the heir to the spare as well as the Duke of York all being photographed with their genitals showing, divorce in three of the monarchs children as well as her sister, the everlasting juggernaut of Diana-gate just feels that the relatively scandal-free Scandinavian group is just too boring.

BTW...I agree that The Duchess of Cornwall has a title which should be used. But the fact also remains that for the majority of their lives, she was his mistress.

Rascal

Or maybe the British royal house that has been tainted by scandals including infidelity, adultery, racism, drug use, countless rumors of homosexuality, the heir and the heir to the spare as well as the Duke of York all being photographed with their genitals showing, divorce in three of the monarchs children as well as her sister, the everlasting juggernaut of Diana-gate just feels that the relatively scandal-free Scandinavian group is just too boring.

BTW...I agree that The Duchess of Cornwall has a title which should be used. But the fact also remains that for the majority of their lives, she was his mistress.

Rascal

High-lighted rumors are also attached to the Swedish Royal House. Maybe William did not attend because unlike his cousin Fred, Carl Philip has not been photographed with his genitals showing, yet :whistling:

It is Victoria and Daniel's big day- I doubt they care about who (outside of their immediate families) attends or not.

On a ridiculous note, maybe QEII is just intimidated because this is the first royal house to eliminate gender discrimination from its succession and is jealous of CP Victoria...oh well, at least they both discriminate based on religion.

Rascal

o_0 Is that true? But I don't blame them how else should they get changed/ use the bathroom?

Is it right, that last evening/night was a young generation party at Drottningholm castle?

Does anyone know Daniels date of birth?

About the invitation of Emma and not inviting Sofia
Victoria och Daniel bjuder Emma Pernald - inte Sofia Hellqvist - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translator
I can easily understand that Victoria and Daniel (and the swedish court) don´t want to invite Sofia. It took years for Daniel, Emma and Jonas to get invited at an important public celebration of the royal family. Carl Philip and Sofia have known quite a short time and Victoria and Daniel don´t even know Sofia.

Sorry me asking, maybe I have misunderstood this, but will Jonas and Emma be invited to this wedding? I can understand Emma's attendance to a certain point, but Jonas too???

Sorry me asking, maybe I have misunderstood this, but will Jonas and Emma be invited to this wedding? I can understand Emma's attendance to a certain point, but Jonas too???

I doubt Jonas will attend the wedding, Emma most likely will.

HRHofNothing, if you would be right with your assumption, I would found this quite a strange attitude by the British royal family. The BRF is scandal proved itself, even more than any other of the Scandinavian royalties. So far the "gym instructor" Daniel Westling has behaved perfectly and scandal free (up to my knowledge). So when Charles and Camilla don't attend the wedding and disregard Daniel for his upbringing (which I do not think) this would be a shame. Charles and Camilla welcomed Princess Mette-Marit at their home when she and her husband were officially visiting Britain a few years ago. Even more, Norway’s crown princely couple were even invited to Charles' and Camilla's own wedding which let me think that the four are close to each other. And Mette-Marit is a former jobless party girl, experienced drugs and has a child from a previous relationship. So when Mette-Marit is respected by the British royals why not Daniel whose curriculum vitae is without any doubtful incident?

Jonas was invited. At least for the pre wedding concert hosted by the government (the only list of invitations we know, because newspapers published it)
They probably got the list of people to invite from the court in winter already (he was listed with Madeleine. If he would been invited as friend of the couple he would have stood further down the list - with the other friends)

If Jonas was also invited by the king (court) does depend on the time of break-up and if they wanted to keep things secret until after the wedding (very likely IMO)

So in theory he could go, but I guess the king would remove him and so far Jonas didn´t give the impression, he wanna stay a public person (at least none related to the court)
So if my guess on Charles´ attendance is <1%, for Jonas it is <0.0001% ;)

Jonas will not attend any of the pre-wedding celebrations or the wedding itself I think it is obvious.

Obviously Princess Madeleine is still suffering from the break-up. It would make no sense to torture her with Jonas' attendance on Victoria's wedding. To my opinion he has no right to attend the wedding.

In an article in La Vanguardia today it says that all the SRF will go to the wedding except the king.

In an article in La Vanguardia today it says that all the SRF will go to the wedding except the king.

ahhh, what do you mean? That the king won't attend his own daughters wedding??? I am confused. Can you please explain? Thank you.

ahhh, what do you mean? That the king won't attend his own daughters wedding??? I am confused. Can you please explain? Thank you.

SRF - Spanish Royal Family ;)

All's good and well on the Swedish front...lol.

SRF - Spanish Royal Family ;)

All's good and well on the Swedish front...lol.

hahahaha, ok, thank you, Madame Royale. I am enjoying the beautiful sunny weather today on my terrace and I think the sun is burning my mind so that I am a little slow in understanding things today
:lol:

:previous: .lol...not a problem, Naggi. Careful of that sun now...:D

Exactly :)
I'm sorry I didn't remember that both royal houses have the same abbreviation.

Just under two weeks to this wedding I can't wait! Nobody in my house will get near the computer its my only way of watching this wedding I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom