Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why the flowers are coming from Columbia?
I could understand such as the flowers for a Dutch wedding coming from Canada.

40,000 flowers...thats my kind of wedding. I can't wait to see Victoria's taste.

It's official: prince Christian will attend the wedding with crown prince Frederik and crown princess Mary!!!!

Kongeligt bryllup i Stockholm Fredag 18. juni 2010 - Lørdag 19. juni 2010 D.K.H. Kronprinsen, Kronprinsessen og Prins Christian deltager i H.K.H. Kronprinsesse Victoria og Daniel Westlings bryllupsfestligheder i Stockholm i dagene 18.-19. juni.

:previous:
Ok, if Prince Christian attends, so this MUST mean, that he is one of the Flower Boys .... the first "kind of" confirmation, that the second generation of heirs to the throne will become flower girls & boys! :clap::clap::clap:......

So am I correct, that 3 Royal Counrts already confirmed the attendance of Royal guests:
- CP of Japan
- Duke & Duchess of Wessex
- CP & CPSS of Denmark

What about Queen Margarethe?
BYe Bine

Ok, if Prince Christian attends, so this MUST mean, that he is one of the Flower Boys .... the first "kind of" confirmation, that the second generation of heirs to the throne will become flower girls & boys! :clap::clap::clap:......

So am I correct, that 3 Royal Counrts already confirmed the attendance of Royal guests:
- CP of Japan
- CP & CPSS of Denmark

BYe Bine

Fantastic news! This wedding will be a very special one! Hopefully we will see many of Victoria's godchildren walking down the aisle with her on her wedding day. I am getting very excited.

My day on the the 19th of June looks like this: spending all day in front of the TV and the internet. I would love to do this also on the 17th and 18th but unfortunately I have to work :sad:

It is also known that the whole Norwegian clan is going to attend ;): King Harald and Queen Sonja, CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit, Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn.

Very sad news

That is very sad news indeed to hear that Princess Lilian has the disease of Alzheimers and that she will not be able to attend the Royal wedding. :sad: may God bless her.

Lovely news if Christian is attending the wedding. Sad news about Princess Lilian, no wonder Victoria was in tears when she received the portrait of Princess Lilian.

Does Aftonbladet have an option to translate it's page into English? For some reason Windows Vista won't let me copy and paste a page's URL into Google Translate.

How awful, very sad news. I know how Alzheimers can affect a family. This must have been why Victoria got upset when she recieved the picture.

- CP of Japan
- CP & CPSS of Denmark

BYe Bine

Have the Earl and Countess of Wessex confirmed? If that is the case, it could mean that Charles & Camilla are not attending.

- CP of Japan
- CP & CPSS of Denmark

BYe Bine

Weddings don't have Flower boys.
They have page boys. And it does not mean he will be a page boy, it means he will attend.
Queen Margrethe has not confirmed.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex will attend a Reception on board HMS KENT in Stockholm, Sweden.
They will then attend the wedding yes.
However this does not rule out Camilla and Charles attending.

I'm glad we'll see little Prince Christian at the wedding.

How lovely that Prince Christian will attend! I hope he is a page boy!

Has it been announced yet which 25 countries will be airing the wedding?

Weddings don't have Flower boys.
They have page boys. And it does not mean he will be a page boy, it means he will attend.
Queen Margrethe has not confirmed.

The Earl and Countess of Wessex will attend a Reception on board HMS KENT in Stockholm, Sweden.
They will then attend the wedding yes.
However this does not rule out Camilla and Charles attending.

Yes it was confirmed by the british Royal Court. And i think it's a shame Charles and Camilly don't attend as Charles has attended all recent Crown pricnely Wedding except the one of Frederik and Mary.

Yes it was confirmed by the british Royal Court. And i think it's a shame Charles and Camilly don't attend as Charles has attended all recent Crown pricnely Wedding except the one of Frederik and Mary.

Just because Edward and Sophie are attending, doesn't rule Charles and Camilla out.
Charles has attended I think 3 out of the 5 "Heir" wedding along with Edward and Sophie.

Just because Edward and Sophie are attending, doesn't rule Charles and Camilla out.
Charles has attended I think 3 out of the 5 "Heir" wedding along with Edward and Sophie.

But why where they not mentioned in the Press Anouncement so it's not likely. Charles has attended the Weddings of Philippe, Haakon, Willem-Alexander and Felipe so he missed only Frederiks from the present generation of heirs. And Edward and Sophie where present in Amsterdam, Oslo and Copenhagen.

Last edited:
I always thought that Charles should have attended the Danish Crown Princely wedding, and I can't say I'm surprised he wont be attending the Swedish wedding either.

With all due respect to Edward and Sophie, they are, imo, quite the uninspiring pair when it comes to royal gatherings.

I'm pretty sure we're not able to see this live on TV here :(

But why where they not mentioned in the Press Anouncement so it's not likely. Charles has attended the Weddings of Philippe, Haakon, Willem-Alexander and Felipe so he missed only Frederiks from the present generation of heirs. And Edward and Sophie where present in Amsterdam, Oslo and Copenhagen.
The difference was that Edward was invited separately in these wedding, so Charles went as the Queen's representative. Prince Edward and Sophie are closer to this younger generation of royals then Charles is.

How awful, very sad news. I know how Alzheimers can affect a family. This must have been why Victoria got upset when she recieved the picture.

Really sad to hear. I am sure that the Princess will miss her aunt on the 19th.

who is attending from jordan? shouldnt they have confirmed by now? and any chance fo seeign prince william?

and just CP of japan? not crown princess?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor Frederik and Mary's the week before. It's a real shame we don't see Masako.

The difference was that Edward was invited separately in these wedding, so Charles went as the Queen's representative. Prince Edward and Sophie are closer to this younger generation of royals then Charles is.
But according to the British Monarchy website, it states that the Earl and Countess, representing the Queen. But still, there might be chances that the Prince of Wales and the Duchess will turn up as well though, let's wait, just more than 2 weeks to go, i'm sure we will know more closer to the day.

I would have loved to see Prince Charles there. Why doesn't the Queen attend these wedding events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom