Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...credit for trying?... I would think that they are highly payed professionals.:whistling: I bet that the poor couple had a hard time keeping up their professional good humour. You have to give THEM credit for that. Not just trying but actually doing it. :)

True they are professionals. The faces on the coins in the US are almost perfect. so you're right, they should have done a better job:).

...credit for trying?... I would think that they are highly payed professionals.:whistling: I bet that the poor couple had a hard time keeping up their professional good humour. You have to give THEM credit for that. Not just trying but actually doing it. :)

I think it's a mockery to them to be honest. These look nothing like them and it's almost as if done on purpose...

Still, they're just coins nd stamps but I hope that these professionals gets removed instantly!

i hope victoria and daniel have their own official webpage. the crown princely couples of denmark and norway do, so i guess it's a safe bet to assume they will?

this is arriving so fast, time flies! only one month and a bit to go!

For the German Royal watchers at this board and the ones who recieve German tv channels:

On June 8th ZDF will show "Königliche Hochzeit - Ein Prinz für Victoria" (Royal wedding- a prince for Victoria).

The royal wedding on June 19th will be broadcasted live by ZDF.

LadyFinn, thanks for the pics:). I didn't know it was called a hen party too. There's no way they could have "kidnapped" her without the royal court being in on it. Madeleine being apart of it helps too I guess. I know Victoria is wearing red blouse, but which one is Madeleine??

I think Madeleine is the one in the knee length white skirt.
Fotobanka ČTK

I think the word kidnapped is just a joke, it is possible that it was a surprise hen party.

I thought this was very interesting article about the wedding dress & the suggestion it wasn't entirely hers to choose perhaps needing to reflect straightened times. Well, you might save on the ceremony & associated events, but I think any girl can be excused for choosing a flamboyant number on their big day if they wish to;) - Actually I don't think it would be Victoria's style to do so anyway.

Royal Wedding dresses

Last edited:
For the German Royal watchers at this board and the ones who recieve German tv channels:

On June 8th ZDF will show "Königliche Hochzeit - Ein Prinz für Victoria" (Royal wedding- a prince for Victoria).

The royal wedding on June 19th will be broadcasted live by ZDF.

This epiisode of Königliche Hopchzeit will be the first of six Episodes who will be shown from 14.07. everyx Tuesday.
ARD will also have a Documentary Traumhochzeit in Schweden from Royalty-Expert Rolf Seelmann-Eggebert. It will be shown on 25.05. on 21h45.

So when ZDF is broadcasting live ARD will probably who the Soccer WM on that day and no Royal Wedding. Hopefully they will show it on NDR instead.

:previous: How was it done with previous Cp weddings? Were they usually broadcasted by ZDF and ARD? I don't remember at all. ;)
ZDF will definitely broadcast the wedding. Maybe ARD is going to show a summery of the wedding (if they'll indeed broadcast the soccer world cup... or maybe it will be RTL's turn on that day).

I'm pretty sure ZDF broadcasted the weddings of Letiza und Mary. So no doubt we'll see Victoria's wedding.

:previous: How was it done with previous Cp weddings? Were they usually broadcasted by ZDF and ARD? I don't remember at all. ;)
ZDF will definitely broadcast the wedding. Maybe ARD is going to show a summery of the wedding (if they'll indeed broadcast the soccer world cup... or maybe it will be RTL's turn on that day).
Yes the other Crown princely Weddings where showon both live by ARD and ZDF and also the dutch funerals. But after the the Weddings in 2004 there was some ctitic that both state owned Channels where sending both live from the same occasion and at Charles and Camillas Wedding only ARD broadcasted live. But this time with the soccer WM i think it will be different. Usually ARD and ZDF are changing on a daily basis at such sport Evetns and as ZDF is broadcasting the Wedding live i think it will be the turn of the ARD to show the soccer WM on 19.06. But the ARD could show the Wedding at one of the Regionals Channels insteed. But i haven't seen a TV-Guide yet.

According to the programme schedule at Sat1.de, Sat1 won't broadcast the wedding. As far as I know has Sat1 broadcasted the wedding of every European Crownprincerly Couple since 2000.

Schedule for 2010-06-19:

TV-Programm & Community

Hello everyone! I am new to the site so I am sorry if this question has already been asked. Victoria is one of my favorite Princesses and I really would like to watch her wedding but I live in the United States. So I was just wondering if anyone knew if her wedding was going to be boardcast in America? Thanks you! :)

Hahaha...What's the deal with the underwear over the jeans? Was Emma Pernald invited? Only God knows what they're doing with the dummy.

Hello everyone! I am new to the site so I am sorry if this question has already been asked. Victoria is one of my favorite Princesses and I really would like to watch her wedding but I live in the United States. So I was just wondering if anyone knew if her wedding was going to be boardcast in America? Thanks you! :)

There's no reason for it to be broadcast in the United States, so up to this point there has been no news reports of any channel carrying it. Your best bet would be to check this thread in the days preceding the wedding to get information for online streams because that's the only way it'll be viewable, outside the countries that are actually broadcasting it.

I think it was MSNBC that showed Mary and Frederik and also Felipe and Letizia's wedding. I heard they broadcasted Letizia's because of the Spanish population. I hope they show Victoria's, but I doubt it. I think we're going to have to watch it online:).

Thank you Sister Morphine and CrownPrincess5 :)! I figured it probably wouldn't be showing in the USA but just thought I ask to make sure because I know Felipe and Letizia's was and I watched Prince Christian of Denmark baptism which was broadcast over here too. I'll keep looking back to see any updates about how I will be able to watch it.
And has her wedding party been announced yet? If it has already been talked about you can just direct me to where I could find the information lol. I am still trying to read through all the post to update myself on the information about the wedding.

I think it was MSNBC that showed Mary and Frederik and also Felipe and Letizia's wedding. I heard they broadcasted Letizia's because of the Spanish population. I hope they show Victoria's, but I doubt it. I think we're going to have to watch it online:).

MSNBC didn't air Felipe and Letizia's wedding; Telemundo & Univision did for the reason you gave -- their Spanish-speaking audience would find that something they would be interested in. I remember MSNBC mentioning Frederik and Mary's wedding, but they didn't air it. They got married in 2004, and that was an election year -- and a very contentious one, at that. MSNBC had more important things to cover.

Carola Häggkvist will sing at the wedding dinner on the 19th June, Victoria and Daniel have both wished it.
Carola ska sjunga för brudparet | Nöjesbladet | Aftonbladet
Carola was asked personally by Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling. Ca rola said to Expressen that she feels great humility and honor of the honorable mission to sing at the Royal wedding. It is among the largest she will probably be part of.
Carola sjunger på bröllopsmiddagen - Nöje - Expressen Nöje

King Carl Gustaf pays half of the wedding costs. It will cost about 20 million swedish krones. Ten million we get from the government and the other ten million pays the king personally, says Jan Lindman, Royal Court's financial manager.
Kungen betalar halva bröllopsnotan - Sverige - Sydsvenskan

A little video of the long wedding interview, Daniel and Victoria speak about Daniel´s kidney transplant operation and the coming wedding. Daniel and Victoria start to speak about 1.30 minutes
Exklusiv intervju med kronprinsessparet - Bröllopet - tv4.se

Does anyone know what tiara Victoria will wear on the day? Thank you in advance?

Who is Carola Häggkvist? I've never heard of her. I know she must be thrilled to sing at their wedding!

Carola Häggkvist (born 1966) has a long, over 25 years lasting successful career. She has represented Sweden at the Eurovision Song Contest three times: in 1991 she won the contest, in 1983 she was third and in 2006 she finished fifth.

Victoria and Daniel Westling will drive a record long wedding procession at Stockholm, it will take more than two hours. Victoriahas demanded that the route will be record long. She wants to give as many people as possible the chance to congratulate.
Så här åker Victoria och Daniel kortege efter vigseln| Expressen
Google Translator

Victoria is doing yoga these days, it´s one of her favourites. Aftonbladet writes about how Victoria is looking better than ever at her wedding.
Så fixar Victoria bröllopskroppen | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Everybody aske, what will Victoria wear? and which tiara?

But what about the future prince? What will he wear?

I would love to see him in a uniform, but I guess that is out of the question. ( did he ever join the army)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom