Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Expressen, Daniel Westling had a part of his bachelor party this morning in the Haga Park, just a few kilometers from Haga Palace where Daniel and Victoria are moving after the wedding.
Daniel and his friends had a champagne breakfast at Stallmästaregården. They ate and had fun at breakfast served until 11 o'clock in the morning.
Daniel Westlings svensexa har börjat - Extra - Expressen Extra

I picked the one where you can also see the castle. But I agree. None of these do them justice.

I have been following the news of Victoria and Daniel with great interest. What is prompting my FIRST post is - has anyone found if the wedding will be shown over the internet? I have not had any TV service for many years. Does anyone out there know about internet coverage? Thank you.

Hi, MarNoe and welcome! :flowers:
I am sure, there will be Internet coverage of the wedding (live stream etc), for sure on svt.se and also on other webpages. But at the moment it is still a bit toooo early to provide you with a link :whistling:......
Bye Bine

"Daniel´s bachelor party with Carola - sang Främling and drack champagne"
Expressen
Lady Gaga wanted to visit the famous music studio Cosmos yesterday. But she was denied access. The reason was Daniel's bachelor party. After the champagne breakfast Daniel´s friends took him to the studio to record a song with Carola Häggkvist. Daniel was a little nervous but easied up. He and Carola sang "Främling" with the friends as a choir. Expressen heard that Carola was impressed by the choir - and not least by Daniel himself. The gang left the studio at 14 o'clock. Expressen asked Carola, what did she sing for Daniel? Carola said, that you can speak to my press agent. I can understand that this is interesting, but...
Spelade in med Carola - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

I knew Carola would be involved somehow. Victoria has loved her for years and she's has a big fan in the King.
I'm really excited!

Could it be a wedding-gift for KP??

Jenny Alexandersson writes in her blog in Aftonbladet, that Daniel´s friends planned his bachelor party with Victoria. They consulted her of everything, considering that the party wouldn´t be too heavy for Daniel regarding his past serious illness.
Daniel Westlings svensexa - Aftonbladet har bilderna - Victoria var med i planeringen « Hovbloggen

Olle Häger has been chosen to make the pre-wedding interview of Victoria and Daniel
Han får göra första intervjun med brudparet | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

According to Expressen, Daniel Westling had a part of his bachelor party this morning in the Haga Park, just a few kilometers from Haga Palace where Daniel and Victoria are moving after the wedding.
Daniel and his friends had a champagne breakfast at Stallmästaregården. They ate and had fun at breakfast served until 11 o'clock in the morning.
Daniel Westlings svensexa har börjat - Extra - Expressen Extra

Isn't it too soon for a bachelor party? Usually bachelor and bachelorette parties are a day before or a week before the wedding.

Isn't it too soon for a bachelor party? Usually bachelor and bachelorette parties are a day before or a week before the wedding.
No, they can be up to a month before the wedding. It's so the respective "victims" have enough time to recover. I'm getting married a week after Crown Princess Victoria, and my prince is having his bucks night 3 weeks out. I hope he recovers in time :sad:

When Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel marry, will they have their own website that is not attached to the Official Swedish Royal Family website, i.e. like The Crown Prince Couple in Denmark? I see they have been labelled the Crown Princess couple already.

Also, any information regarding if SBS in Australia will give highlights of the wedding? They showed the wedding in full for the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark, for obvious reasons, and highlights of the wedding of the Crown Prince and Princess of Spain?

Here are som pics of the wedding stamps...
Photo from Reuters Pictures
I think it is funny that the stamps are released on Carl Philips birthday.

I can't wait until the wedding. It's a pity that I won't be able to follow the event on TV. I have day full of events so that there won't be an opportunity I think. I hope that I can manage and can get a glimpse of the wedding on TV...

The coins are quite awful...

Daniel´s bachelor party ended on Sunday about 12.00 o´clock. After a full day and night Daniel took farewell from his closest friends at the marina next to the hotel J, owned by Daniel's good friend Alessandro Catenacci. Westling appeared to be in great spirits and seemed to have had a nice day with his friends. He hugged his friends before he sat to the waiting SÄPO car. Daniel was casually dressed in a hat, jacket and brown trousers and black shoes.
Daniel Westlings avsked efter svensexan | Expressen

The stamps are a bit eerie. Little weird. The coins are terrible. It doesn't highlight their features well.

The stamps don't look as bad as the coins.

I'm not fond of these either.
It shouldn't have been made cartoon-like.

I think the stamps are quite good - atleast ok! But the coins.... uhh they are terrible :ohmy: I can´t understand how they could turn out so badly even how hard one would try...

I'm sure there will be official information regarding the international broadcast of the wedding.
Like most big events you are most likely to find webcasts, internetsites blogging, the tube and official TV channels airing it.

Many people were able to see a live-stream of the engagement announcement and interview with Victoria and Daniel on a Swedish TV website, so I suspect it will be the same for the wedding, although I cannot remember whcich website it was!

I agree with most of the people in here at least: the coins are awful:sad:

One questions comes to my mind: Who are those people picture on the coins?
They are unrecognizable!

One questions comes to my mind: Who are those people picture on the coins?
They are unrecognizable!

Not sure if your question is sarcasm.
But they are supposed to be Daniel and Victoria but they look warped. :)

I agree. The pic on the coins do not resemble them at all. I guess we got to give the coin people credit for trying though:). They made Victoria's face fat and Daniel's face slim. But yet they seem to really like it.

Kronprinsessparet mottog Riksbankens minnesmynt - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
...credit for trying?... I would think that they are highly payed professionals.:whistling: I bet that the poor couple had a hard time keeping up their professional good humour. You have to give THEM credit for that. Not just trying but actually doing it. :)

How can they release coins showing "Prince Daniel" when he isn't Prince Daniel yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom