Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess mahitab View Post
@carlota
i didn't see anything , still watch Euronews and TV Spain , unfortunately there is no wedding ceremony only political news , i am so sad , i haven't ZDF or ORF2 to watch this glittering event , let me know if TVE or Euronews braodcast wedding ceremony
Watch it online ...
Det Kungliga Bröllopet - for viewers outside the Nordic region - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

Old 06-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Courtier

Stupid question, but is the Abba singer Anni-Frid Princess Reuss on the guest list?

Old 06-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Serene Highness

Will there be a thread purely about the Wedding? I mean not pre-wedding.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

This link works well. Thank you pjm/
Det Kungliga Bröllopet - for viewers outside the Nordic region - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play
Old 06-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Serene Highness

It is a weird coincidence that today also the anniversary of Battle of Waterloo, after which Napeleon lost power. As we all know, Bernadotte and Napoleon weren't great friends. :)
Old 06-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
Will there be a thread purely about the Wedding? I mean not pre-wedding.
There is thread but it is still closed. I don't know what are moderators waiting for..
Old 06-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Infanta Elena is wearing the diadem Queen Sofia wore to the Danish Crown Princely wedding...

Now THAT was unexpected!

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 06-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Courtier

I went to that Swedish website to see if I could view the wedding, and it said due to restrictions, only those who live in Sweden can view the material. So, I guess I will have to rely on pictures or other avenues to be able to see it.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone View Post
I went to that Swedish website to see if I could view the wedding, and it said due to restrictions, only those who live in Sweden can view the material. So, I guess I will have to rely on pictures or other avenues to be able to see it.

I'm watching it here: Det Kungliga Bröllopet - for viewers outside the Nordic region - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

And I'm not in Sweden.