The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Does anyone know exactly what time the wedding starts?
It starts at 3:30pm in Sweden, so that would be 9:30am Eastern in the United States.

Old 06-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Nobility

Hello, i want to know if we, in mexico city, we can to see the wedding in tve (spanish television) and what time start the wedding. I want to thank you if you can to answer this question.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
I was so hoping that Ingrid would be in the wedding! I'm very happy that she, Amalia, and Christian will be there.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsorgirl View Post
It starts at 3:30pm in Sweden, so that would be 9:30am Eastern in the United States.
Thank you! guess I'm waking up at 8 on Saturday.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

I'm going to be watching the royal wedding with a group of people who are slightly less versed in royalty than I am, so I've been working on a pictoral guest list based on the various sources we've had so far.

I decided I'd share it with everyone, in case it might be helpful: Hattery News: Royal Wedding Guest List in Pictures.

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 06-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
I'm going to be watching the royal wedding with a group of people who are slightly less versed in royalty than I am, so I've been working on a pictoral guest list based on the various sources we've had so far.

I decided I'd share it with everyone, in case it might be helpful: Hattery News: Royal Wedding Guest List in Pictures.
That's a very white bread list

Except from the CP of Japan and the contingent from the Jordanian Royal Family,I do not see any of the other Asian royal families represented. I thought the SRF was on good terms with atleast the Thai Royal Family and the Royal Family of Brunei.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:58 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

I remember reading on one of the early lists published by Aftonbladet that the Crown Princess of Thailand had been invited, but she hasn't appeared on any of the guest lists we've seen in the past few days.

HM The Queen
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsorgirl View Post
I thought something was starting at 14:00 (2:00 PM in Sweden). Is that when the guests start arriving in the cathedral? I don't want to miss the royal guests arriving. Also, are the events on Friday evening going to be televised live? What time do the dinner and concert start? The official site says that there will be a dinner and concert on Friday evening, but it doesn't list times.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

I thought Masako was going to?
Old 06-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Masako's name was on one of the more recent lists, but so was King Juan Carlos's, and the Spanish royal house had already confirmed he wasn't attending. She was not, however, on the official list for the government reception that will be held tomorrow night.

I'd say it's possible she might be coming -- and I'd really like to see her there -- but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

HM The Queen
Old 06-18-2010, 12:48 AM
Gentry

Is Daniel's sister married, divorced, separated? ...what?
Old 06-18-2010, 01:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'd love to see her there! We don't get to see her or the Imperial family very much at major European events.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:34 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
Does anyone know exactly what time the wedding starts?
If you go on a website called The World Clock - Time Zones, it will list the times all over the world and so you can check Stockholm's current tinme against the nearest large city to where you live!
Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibeth77 View Post
Is Daniel's sister married, divorced, separated? ...what?
Divorced from Mr. Blom (father of her daughters) and dating Mikael Söderström (the man, she will bring to the wedding)
Old 06-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Nobility

Wedding Guests Announced

I have no idea if this has been posted, but the list of guest at the ceremony and at the wedding banquet/reception have been announced by the Swedish court...

Guests at the ceremony:
Guests at the wedding - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

Guests at the reception:
Reception, wedding banquet with dance hosted by Their Majesties The King and Queen at the Royal Palace of Stockholm, Saturday 19 June 2010, following the wedding ceremony - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 06-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

As posted in this thread,

Quote:
The wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling can be watched online at the following link:

Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play - direct link to SVT's 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet' site

OR

SVT Play - Sveriges Television - then click on 'Det Kungliga Bröllopet'

The wedding ceremony will begin at 3:30pm (15:30) Stockholm. Live coverage on SVT's website will begin at around 1pm (13:00).

To learn what time the wedding will air in your country (then state in some cases), click on the following link:
The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

Enter the date and time of the wedding (19 June 2019 at 3:30pm/15:30) and 'Sweden - Stockholm' as the original time zone. Then select the closest option to your area from the drop-done list under 'Select place to convert to' and TWC will convert the time for you.
Please direct questions/enquires to this thread.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Picture of arrival philippe and Mathilde
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...3477769/5.jpeg

Nahurito
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...3477756/5.jpeg

Margarita and Radu
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...3477771/5.jpeg
Old 06-18-2010, 04:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Today at 12.00 o´clock there will be the general rehearsal of the wedding procession. The whole central Stockholm is closed then.

Yesterday, while the royal guests from across Europe began arriving in Stockholm yesterday Daniel Westling went to a final medical consultation. Since the kidney transplant last year, has has had regular checks. He stopped when he came out of the clinic and greeted cheerfully Aftonbladet's photographer.
- Everything feels great, said Daniel.
Daniel gjorde en sista koll hos sin läkare | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
Old 06-18-2010, 05:14 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Some posts about last night's dinner have been moved to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ml#post1095336 thread. Remember pictures/videos/links/etc about all pre-wedding events are to be posted in the above link (not here!!)
Old 06-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Royal Highness

Do you live in the royal wedding channel Euronews...

Closed Thread