Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone on TRF has a great day watching the wedding and seeing the photos etc - I suspect thousands of alarm clocks for royal fans in the US will start going off soon! Enjoy!!!!!!!

Really wanted to thank everyone for the great effort and nice coverage so far :flowers::flowers:

According to SVT, guests will begin arriving at the church at 14:30/2:30pm

@carlota
i didn't see anything , still watch Euronews and TV Spain , unfortunately there is no wedding ceremony only political news , i am so sad , i haven't ZDF or ORF2 to watch this glittering event , let me know if TVE or Euronews braodcast wedding ceremony

Stupid question, but is the Abba singer Anni-Frid Princess Reuss on the guest list?

Will there be a thread purely about the Wedding? I mean not pre-wedding.

It is a weird coincidence that today also the anniversary of Battle of Waterloo, after which Napeleon lost power. As we all know, Bernadotte and Napoleon weren't great friends. :)

Infanta Elena is wearing the diadem Queen Sofia wore to the Danish Crown Princely wedding...

Now THAT was unexpected!

I went to that Swedish website to see if I could view the wedding, and it said due to restrictions, only those who live in Sweden can view the material. So, I guess I will have to rely on pictures or other avenues to be able to see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom