The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoda View Post
To me Princess Victoria is an icon.I admire her courage,through out her life she gave us the example of how to act as a brave person,May God bless her,gives her the happiness she deserves.From her i learnt never to give up,and i guess all of you must have learnt a thing or two from her too.I hope that her wedding would be the best ever,looking forward to watch it with all of you ,fans and lovers of this beautiful person.
I agree. She is a very special lady.
Less than a week to go, I really can't believe it!

Old 06-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Serene Highness

I don't think the wedding will be broadcasted in France because of the football world cup! It's weird because all the royal weddings were broadcasted! I'm so disappointed! Maybe it's not indicated on the TV guide but we'll have a good surpirse but I really don't think so! it's such a shame!

Does someone know for France?

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Moderator Emeritus

In IKEA Stores in Berlin there will be live streams of the wedding on large screens.
Public viewing.
http://magazine.web.de/de/themen/unt...it-laeuft.html

Old 06-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
In IKEA Stores in Berlin there will be live streams of the wedding on large screens.
Public viewing.
Victorias Hochzeit: Deutschland fiebert mit - Klatsch & Tratsch bei WEB.DE

Haha that's great! I wonder if the IKEA in Belfast will do something similar, doubt it. Think I'd rather watch it on the computer and have access to the forums at the same time.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Serene Highness

Do we have a complete list of the Royal family's that will attend ?
Old 06-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Serene Highness

Does someone know all the TV channels on which the wedding will be broadcasted?? It's weird we don't have this information...

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADKER18 View Post
Do we have a complete list of the Royal family's that will attend ?
We don't have a complete list yet; an actual guest list for the wedding itself hasn't been released either.

I've posted a couple of helpful guides at my blog, though: here's an annotated version of the guest list for the pre-wedding events released by Aftonbladet, and here's a wedding info post that includes a list of the royals who have confirmed they will attend. Hope those help!

"I have to be seen to be believed."
HM The Queen
Old 06-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post
We don't have a complete list yet; an actual guest list for the wedding itself hasn't been released either.

I've posted a couple of helpful guides at my blog, though: here's an annotated version of the guest list for the pre-wedding events released by Aftonbladet, and here's a wedding info post that includes a list of the royals who have confirmed they will attend. Hope those help!
Your site was very helpful thank you!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:33 AM
Courtier

OK. Does anyone know what time the pre-wedding dinner and concert on the 18th will be? Will they be broadcast live online? Also, if anyone outside of Sweden wants to watch the wedding online at www.svt.se do you have to register to view events or can you just watch it live on the spot?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by samitude View Post
OK. Does anyone know what time the pre-wedding dinner and concert on the 18th will be? Will they be broadcast live online? Also, if anyone outside of Sweden wants to watch the wedding online at www.svt.se do you have to register to view events or can you just watch it live on the spot?
On Friday 18th June Swedish Time
14.30-16.00 Government reception for municipatilies and country councils
18.00-20.00 Government dinner
20.30-22.00 Riksdag´s gala performance (concert)

As usual, the royal family gathered yesterday to a dinner at the Drottningholm Palace. Victoria and Daniel had planned to spend the weekend in Ockelbo, but then they realised that there is still lot to do before the wedding and stayed in Stockholm to discuss about the wedding with the whole family. The rule for the dinner is that no serving staff may be present - the family itself will cook dinner. Usually it is the king who stands in the kitchen. Victoria and Daniel came last to the Palace, walking hand in hand from their home "Sjöpaviljongen".

Old 06-14-2010, 05:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Yesterday, just before lunch, Victoria arrived to the Master Training in Östermalm in central Stockholm. She came for a work out at Daniel´s gym. She looked pleased and happy - and ready for the wedding.
While leaving the gym she encountered a woman who became say the least excited when she saw her.
She said: Congratulations!
First Victoria didn´t understand what she meant. The woman continued: Good luck on Saturday!
Victoria raised her thumb up.
Prinsessan Victoria slipar formen in i det sista - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator
Here are some more pics of Victoria leaving the gym:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 06-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

A gardener prepares flower decorations on the Strombridge leading up to the Royal Palace in Stockholm, 11 June 2010. Preparations are taking place in Stockholm prior to the royal wedding.
ANP Beeldbank
Old 06-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

That seems like a rather difficult task.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

Expressen made yesterday a little "procession rehearsal" with Victoria and Daniel -lookalikes.
Expressen fixade genrepet - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Jonas Bergström saw the procession go by him, and he realised immediately, that "Victoria and Daniel" were stunts.
Madeleines ex var inte lika lättlurad - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Old 06-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Jonas Bergström saw the procession go by him, and he realised immediately, that "Victoria and Daniel" were stunts.
I guess this was the maxium dose "V&D wedding", he will and want get.
I bet on Saturday his TV set is off or he will watch soccer
Old 06-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Here´s the time table of the wedding festivities:
Bröllopsfesten dag-för-dag | Svensk Damtidning

The international press and media goes to Ockelbo, frst up is a German television crew from the main channel ARD. - The interest in Germany is huge - Silvia is our own queen, says reporter Tatjana Reiff.
"Intresset i Tyskland är jättestort" - Bröllopet | Expressen
Google Translator

The reporters of Aftonbladet prepare for a busy weekend - with Daniel T-shirts on!
Daniel - det går bra nu! « Hovbloggen

Ship Gotheborg, a full-scale replica of the historic East Indian merchant vessel 'Gotheborg', arrived to Stockholm today, to take part in the celebrations of the royal wedding.
Daylife
Rovers of the royal sloop 'Vasaorden' rehearse in front of the amusement park Grona Lund in Stockholm today. The sloop will take Victoria and Daniel to the Royal Palace after the cortege through Stockholm.
Daylife
Marcus Zinner cleans a statue outside the Royal Palace in today, as part of the preparations for the royal wedding.
Daylife
Old 06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Royal Highness

Ok.. so I am sure this is posted, but I cannot find it. What time, in regular time, NOT military or Greenwich Mean Time, does the wedding start, as Sweden is 7 hours ahead of Chicago? I am not going to miss this...lol.....
Old 06-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Kay View Post

Those are very helpful links.
I see lots of Jordanians attending. Prince Hassan and Princes Sarvath are also good friends of the SRF. If the list is to be believed we just might see Princess Fahdah in public for the first time.
I don't see any Moroccan royals though. It'd be great if Lalla Salma attended a European wedding for once.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel will get a wedding gift from Lübeck, a marzipan cake. Two women made it for five days.
ka-news Marzipan aus Lübeck für Victoria und Daniel
Photos of the cake
ka-news
APA-Picturedesk
Old 06-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well thats one hell of a cake.