Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that on Victorias dress will be Victorias orders?

At what time will it start tonight?

If you look at the link it has a real-time countdown. So right now if it says it's three hours and twenty minutes from now, then that will be the same wherever you are at on the globe. I think over there it's like 8:30 PM or something.

Svenskdamtidning is speculating, where Victoria and Daniel will sleep the last night as unmarried.

Google Translate

The last sentence is also that what I wish them: A good night and a good sleep.

Does anyone know which princes and princesses of Jordan will attend the wedding with Their Majesties of Jordan?:flowers:

I'm so glad everything's ready. Thank you all for the beautiful photos and updates - they all flow so nicely here! :) Enjoy the wedding!!! :flowers:

PS. I'm also glad that Edward and Sophie will represent the BRF. Looking forward to seeing them there!

Does anyone know which princes and princesses of Jordan will attend the wedding with Their Majesties of Jordan?:flowers:

Princesses Iman, Rym, Noor Asem and Sarvath.
Princes Ali, Rachid and Hassan.

Thanks for all the great photo's :flowers:

Thanks so much for all the links and photos... it is really great having the chance of seeing that great and classy atmosphere !!!!!

I really love Princess Victoria's dress... she looks absolutely wonderful with that Elie Saab gown... and also like the look of Princess Madeleine and Infanta Elena.

Is there any new about who is the designer of Princess Victoria wedding dress ??

princess victoria is such a beautiful woman and Daniel is such a gentle young man can't wait for the wedding day

And I might as well write this in this thread also. That if anyone wants help with translations from swedish to english, please let me know. I'll be happy to help out :)

you can also watch the wedding today live from 14.30pm at channel EURONEWS in english. it is included in most TV Packages

you can also watch the wedding today live from 14.30pm at channel EURONEWS in english. it is included in most TV Packages

Oh my goodness if that's correct it means I can watch on a bigger screen in comfort! That means everyone in the UK with SKY etc can too!! Thanks for the information! :flowers:

Thanks all photos. CP Victoria and CP Letizia very very beautiful. Both are designed wonderful costumes. CP Mette-Marit and CP Maxima's hair styles are similar and both very good.
I am eagerly waiting for the wedding time. I wish I could watch it live in Sweden.

This great news for me. I will be beginning full-time display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom