Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the royals are staying in the same hotel?
Slumber party? :flowers:

Please, recommend me a link to see the wedding live!

If Daniel chose his father has bestman, I would shed a tear just for that. I actually really hope he does now. I love all the pics of the wee royals and their mums! So exciting all this!

Expressens reporters said just that Victoria´s train is five meters long...
Who knows, on Saturday we will see.

Haakon at KS Norge, I suppose.
Expressen

Bildspel: Nu drar alla ut till Drottningholm på fest | Svensk Damtidning

Victoria at the Cathedral today:
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
Daniel´s parents Ewa and Olle Westling leaving the Cathedral:
IBL Bildbyrå

Victoria´s and Daniel´s families and relatives will get together to know each other a little better. They will meet at 14.30 o´clock on Saturday, before the wedding.
And there won´t be a red carpet - there will be a blue carpet at the courtyard where they will walk.
Privat mingel före bröllopet | Svensk Damtidning

Finishing touches put on Daniel and Victoria's big day - The Local

Queen Silvia at the wedding rehearsal today:
Fotobanka CTK
Crown prince Naruhito arrives to Grand Hotel today
Fotobanka CTK
Princess Margarita and prince Radu arriving
Fotobanka CTK
Fotobanka CTK
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde arrive at The Grand hotel
Fotobanka CTK

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the video of the children walking out of the Church followed by their parents. They look excited to be there. I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing on Saturday.

She's scared of flying?
Isn't that a little, odd, for a princess. I understand she can't help it but that's quite unlucky.
yes, she is. apparently she has overcome her feat though but i remember pictures of her having a nervous crisis after a flight and hitting haakon and the psychologist who was in the plane trying to help her as she went out. another time, she nearly hit a photographer who she thought took a picture of her on a plane.

but i guess this is the reason why she normally takes the train when possible. i believe she arrived by train to denmark for the queen's birthday celebrations also.

are royals then staying at Grand Hôtel Stockholm Sweden, Scandinavia's leading hotel

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Tatiana Blatnik, she is beautifull, and Prince Nikolaos..

http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article2927372.ece (The Norwegian Royals leaving the ship for the party tonight, saying goodbye to Princess Ingrid Alexandra. Pictures down at the bottom of the page.)

http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10001862 (Video, a laughing Crown Princess telling the Crown Prince he could have stayed behind and helped her down.)

http://www.kjendis.no/2010/06/17/kj...e_victoria/bryllup/kronprins_haakon/12184762/

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/kongelige/article3698170.ece

I know the Norwegian royals are staying at the Royal ship Norge and the Danish royal family at their Royal ship Dannebrog during their stay. And I imagine most of the other Royals will stay at the Palace and that other guests will stay at hotels.

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel will not have fireworks, balloons and confetti at the wedding celebration because of ecological point. The green thinking came largely from the wedding couple, according to Nina Eldh from the swedish court.
Inga fyrverkerier vid bröllopet - DN.se

Queen Silvia's nephew Patrick Sommerlath with his son 7-year-old Leopold arriving for the rehearsal at the Cathedral
b-e-w photo
Daniel´s sister Anna arriving to the rehearsal with her daughters
b-e-w photo

Well thats certainly a good choice, but this is her wedding day, a special one off occasion.

PRINSESSE INGRID ALEXANDRA - - Nattakos, mamma! - Side2 (The Norwegian Royals leaving the ship for the party tonight, saying goodbye to Princess Ingrid Alexandra. Pictures down at the bottom of the page.)

- Det var veldig dårlig gjort, Haakon - VG Nett om Kongehuset (Video, a laughing Crown Princess telling the Crown Prince he could have stayed behind and helped her down.)

- Skikkelig dårlig gjort, Haakon - kjendis - Dagbladet.no

Märthas råd til Victoria og Daniel: - Vær lykkelige! - Nyheter - Kongelige - Aftenposten.no

I know the Norwegian royals are staying at the Royal ship Norge and the Danish royal family at their Royal ship Dannebrog during their stay. And I imagine most of the other Royals will stay at the Palace and that other guests will stay at hotels.

Thanks all photos. Mette-Marit & Ingrid excellence.
Mette-Marit always elegance and beautiful...

What a treat already ! Already wonderful pix ! WONDERFUL ! Thanks a thousand times to the posters of the pix !

Does anyone know exactly what time the wedding starts?

Hello, i want to know if we, in mexico city, we can to see the wedding in tve (spanish television) and what time start the wedding. I want to thank you if you can to answer this question.

I'm going to be watching the royal wedding with a group of people who are slightly less versed in royalty than I am, so I've been working on a pictoral guest list based on the various sources we've had so far.

I decided I'd share it with everyone, in case it might be helpful: Hattery News: Royal Wedding Guest List in Pictures.

I'm going to be watching the royal wedding with a group of people who are slightly less versed in royalty than I am, so I've been working on a pictoral guest list based on the various sources we've had so far.

I decided I'd share it with everyone, in case it might be helpful: Hattery News: Royal Wedding Guest List in Pictures.

That's a very white bread list :flowers:

Except from the CP of Japan and the contingent from the Jordanian Royal Family,I do not see any of the other Asian royal families represented. I thought the SRF was on good terms with atleast the Thai Royal Family and the Royal Family of Brunei.

I remember reading on one of the early lists published by Aftonbladet that the Crown Princess of Thailand had been invited, but she hasn't appeared on any of the guest lists we've seen in the past few days.

It starts at 3:30pm in Sweden, so that would be 9:30am Eastern in the United States.

I thought something was starting at 14:00 (2:00 PM in Sweden). Is that when the guests start arriving in the cathedral? I don't want to miss the royal guests arriving. Also, are the events on Friday evening going to be televised live? What time do the dinner and concert start? The official site says that there will be a dinner and concert on Friday evening, but it doesn't list times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom