Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed guest list for the dinner held by the Swedish government on Friday evening according to the Swedish politically more right wing evening paper Expressen. First page Google Translate with menu and the second one Google Translate
It looks like the last part of the list (from "... But they have rejected" on) gives those people who declined the invitation. That's why Prince Charles and Camilla are listed here. But there are a lot of persons on the in this part who were confirmed to attend the wedding, like Queen Sophia, Felipe and Letizia, etc. So I guess that several of these persons will arrive later for the wedding and only attend the wedding itself.

He hasn't been at Ascot this week, he has a Chest Infection and is having a break at Birkhall.

The government dinner list is official, the changes can come due to illness etc.

Expressen´s reporter said just at the Expressen-TV, that Victoria and Daniel shall have a press conference after the wedding, apparently on Sunday?

Photos of Daniel, Victoria and Carl Philip leaving The Stockholm Cathedral
Posh24
Posh24
Posh24
Posh24
Posh24
Apparently there were also some of the flower girls and page boys
Posh24
And a lot of people interested in the wedding
Posh24

What coverage of the wedding will there be for those of us outside of Sweden?

A cleaner works in front of a picture representing Crown Princess Victoria of and Daniel Westling in a shopping mall in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
A clerk arranges the display of official wedding chocolate in a shop in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank

The swedish Parliament´s guest list for the concert on Friday:
Riksdagen

Victoria seems to have changed so much since her engagement. I found her always beautiful but since last year she made a huge transformation. She has become more feminine - I always felt that there is something girly-like on her but she has gotten rid of it. When I see recent pictures of her and especially the ones at the dinner tonight I see a grown up, mature woman who is just very happy. Her choice of dresses she wears since her engagement are simply fantastic, very classy and very feminine. She will be a beautiful bride...it will be pure joy watching this wedding.

On the Guestlist on www.nettyroyal.nl Special Reports' section concerning their wedding I didn't found Daniel's parents, Olle & Eva Westling! Isn't that strange? Or was it purely an overlook?
They should be on their son's wedding...

2300 from the media comes to Stockholm

What coverage of the wedding will there be for those of us outside of Sweden?
Never before has an individual event attracted so many journalists in Sweden. 2300 media representatives accredited to monitor the Crown Princess Victoria's wedding, the newspaper media world and continues:

Of the 2300 is 770 reporters and 350 still photographers. 1600 comes from Sweden and 700 from abroad, said Claes Jernaeus at the Ministry's press service.

Germany is the country which sends the greatest number, 277 journalists. Most of them work for television companies ZFD, ARD and RTL. In total, the event will be covered by 42 foreign television companies.

Apart from Germany would see a leaderboard is as follows: Norway (76), Finland (57), Spain (42), Britain (38), France (36), Denmark (34), Japan (22), Netherlands (19) and Belgium ( 17).

Among the media companies that will exist among other CNN International (USA), El Mundo (Spain), Le Figaro (France), La Stampa (Italy), Sunday Times (UK), Al-Akhbar (Sudan), Yomiuri Shimbun (Japan) , Xinhua News Agency (China), Maariv Daily (Israel) and the Agency for Investigative Reporters (Russia).

Are there people already camping outside of the church??

Apparently there were also some of the flower girls and page boys
Posh24

Maybe they were rehearsing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I find the thread for the wedding events? It was a new thread started yesterday I think. I don't see it listed under CPV.

I'm excited for the wedding on Saturday...Hopefully, all the royals will wow us...The event will be a tiara wedding right?

I'm excited for the wedding on Saturday...Hopefully, all the royals will wow us...The event will be a tiara wedding right?

It definately is...it's a white tie event, thus tiaras are encouraged. I cannot wait to see which tiara she wears...hopefully Their Majesties gift her with one.

On the 18 june ,Prince Charles is expected to celebrate "the appeal of 18 june" (of General De Gaulle) with french president Sarkozy in London.
May be,he won't have enough time to go to Sweden.
If they haven't confirmed Charles by now I have doubts as to whether he'll go to the wedding.

Charles and Camilla aren´t in any official lists, it has been commonly known for a long time, confirmed by the British Royal Family, that the Earl and Countess of Wessex are representing Britain.

I'm glad Princess Masako is attending.
So..

Belgium.
Their Majesties H.M. King Albert II and H.M. Queen Paola
Their Royal Highnesses H.R.H. Crown Prince Philippe and H.R.H. Crown Princess Mathilde
Their Royal Highnesses H.R.H. Princess Astrid and H.R.H. Prince Lorenz
H.R.H. Prince Laurent and H.R.H. Princess Claire

Bulgaria.
Their Majesties H.M. King Simeon and H.M. Queen Margarita
H.R.H. Prince Kyril
H.R.H. Princess Rosario

Denmark
H.M. Queen Margrethe II and H.K.H. Prince Henrik
H.K.H. Crown Prince Frederik och H.K.H. Crown Princess Mary
H.K.H. Prince Christian
Jagtkaptajn Lars Rosendahl Christophersen, Chef for Dannebrog

Finland.
President Fru Tarja Halonen and Juris Doktor Pentti Arajärvi

Greece.
H.M. King Constantine and H.M. Queen Anne-Marie
H.R.H. Princess Alexia, Mrs. Morales and Mr. Carlos Morales Quintana
H.R.H. Prince Nikolaos and Ms. Tatiana Blatnik
H.R.H. Prince Philipos

Iceland
President Dr. Ólafur Ragnar Grimsson and Fru Dorrit Moussaieff

Japan
H.I.H. Crown Prince Naruhito and H.I.H. Crown Princess Masako

Jordan.
H.M. King Abdullah II Bin Al Hussein and H.M. Queen Rania al Abdullah
H.R.H. Prince Ali bin Al Hussein and H.R.H. Princess Rym Ali
H.R.H. Prince El Hassan bin Talal and H.R.H. Princess Sarvath El Hassan
H.R.H. Prince Rashid bin El Hassan
H.R.H. Princess Noor bint Asem

Yugoslavia.
H.R.H. Crown Prince Alexander and H.R.H. Crown Princess Katherine

Liechtenstein
Prince Alois of Liechtenstein and Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein

Luxembourg.
H.R.H. The Grand Duke of Luxembourg and H.R.H. The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg
S.A.R. Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume de Luxembourg
H.R.H. Prince Félix of Luxembourg

Monaco.
S.A.S. Prince Albert II
Ms. Charlene Wittstock

Netherlands.
H.M. Queen Beatrix
H.R.H. the Prince of Orange and H.R.H. Princess Máxima
H.R.H. Princess Amalia of the Netherlands
H.R.H. Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau and H.R.H. Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau
H.R.H. Prince Constantijn and H.R.H. Princess Laurentien

Norway
H.M. King Harald V and H.M. Queen Sonja
H.K.H. Crown Prince Haakon och H.K.H. Crown Princess Mette-Marit
H.K.H. Princess Ingrid Alexandra
Princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn
Skipssjef Frank Bondø, Kongeskeppet Norge

Romania.
H.R.H. Crown Princess Margarita and H.R.H. Prince Radu of Romania

Spain
Their Majesties H.M. King Juan Carlos I and H.M. Queen Sofia
H.R.H. the Prince of Asturias and H.R.H. the Princess of Asturias
H.R.H. the Infanta Doña Elena de Borbon
H.R.H. the Infanta Doña Cristina ond H.E. Don Iñaki Urdangarin

UK.
H.R.H. The Earl of Wessex and H.R.H. The Countess of Wessex
Commander Nick Cooke-Priest, Fartygschef HMS Kent

H.K.H. Princess Benedikte and H.H. Prince Richard zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
S.D. Prince Gustav zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg
Ms. Carina Axelsson
I.D. Princess Alexandra and Jefferson-Fredrich Graf von Pfeil und Klein-Ellguth
I.D. Princess Nathalie and Mr. Alexander Johannsmann
S.K.H. Prince Manuel von Bayern and I.K.H. Princess Anna von Bayern
S.H. Prince Hubertus von Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha and I.H. Princess Kelly von Sachsen-Coburg and Gotha

HM King Juan Carlos is listed as attending as well.:flowers:

It is a mistake. The Spanish Royal House has not announced his presence. Since his surgery (one month ago) only he has had one act out of palace, so he is not going to do a trip to Stockholm.

It's the guest list, not every guest would come i guess.

But if it is the gueslist, why aren't Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince William and Prince Harry on there?
They should be.

I'm glad Princess Masako is attending.
So..

Belgium.
Their Majesties H.M. King Albert II and H.M. Queen Paola
Their Royal Highnesses H.R.H. Crown Prince Philippe and H.R.H. Crown Princess Mathilde
Their Royal Highnesses H.R.H. Princess Astrid and H.R.H. Prince Lorenz
H.R.H. Prince Laurent and H.R.H. Princess Marie Claire

I guess there is a mistake. Princess Claire is named Claire Louise not Marie Claire. Or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom