Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Masako

:previous:
Ok, if Prince Christian attends, so this MUST mean, that he is one of the Flower Boys .... the first "kind of" confirmation, that the second generation of heirs to the throne will become flower girls & boys! :clap::clap::clap:......

So am I correct, that 3 Royal Counrts already confirmed the attendance of Royal guests:
- CP of Japan
- Duke & Duchess of Wessex
- CP & CPSS of Denmark

What about Queen Margarethe?
BYe Bine

I hope that Crown Princess Masako goes to the wedding. Getting out of Japan will do her some good.

That lady looks like she needs a hug! And somebody to tell her she's worth something. :flowers:

Does anyone know what websites (if any) will be streaming the wedding ? The Australian multi-lingual channel SBS used to go all out for royal weddings (it showed the Spanish Royal Wedding between the Crown Prince and Letizia live and in full) but this time around we get nothing!

Will it be a gala event with tiaras and orders such as Prince Frederik's wedding? :)

I am very ansious... Wonder the tiaras of Princess Letizia, Queen Rania and Princess Caroline of Monaco (I guess she will attend).

Does anyone know what TV websites will be streaming the wedding?

Will it be a gala event with tiaras and orders such as Prince Frederik's wedding? :)

that's the case i believe. it's an evening wedding if i well remember, so it's likely that the dress code will be full gala attire.

There's too much going on this country right now that warrants time and attention from the 24-hour news networks.
And how many news channels do you have? 1? :whistling:
IMO it would find a market in the US.
By my experience US chicks are madly obsessed with weddings. ;)

I am wondering if the Mainau-relatives will also come!

Nothing can go wrong with Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling´s wedding. With only just over a week left their schedule is packed with preparations.
Yesterday morning the couple came out from an address in central Stockholm and sat in the car to go for the nexrt place. They wore fine clothes, Daniel in the blue, tailored suit and Victoria in purple silk dress. They have also been at Storkyrkan at a wedding rehearsal.
- and here will be 25 hair stylists involved on the 19th June...
Bröllopsstressen för kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel Westling | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
The photos say:
Victoria and Daniel are seen leaving a building with a naprapath clinic in central Stockholm on Thursday, June 10. No information has been given whether either the princess or Mr Westling needed any treatment at the clinic.
Profimedia
Profimedia

Aftonbladet "knows" that Victoria will have only one bridesmaid (it one at all) on her side at the wedding. Because she loves children so much, she opts to have a lot of flower girls and boys.
Daniel's sister, Anna Westling Blom would not comment on if her daughters are flower girls
- We are of course very happy for Daniel, he's my brother. We look forward to the wedding, said Anna.
Bryter pakten med vännerna | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

will the royal ladies take their own hairdresser to sweden or swedish will take care of their hair?

According to Expressen, the Westling family is giving a very special wedding gift to Victoria and Daniel:
The family is planning to plant a large plum tree in the place where Daniel and Victoria's love began to grow eight years ago, at a cottage between Ockelbo och Bollnäs.
Hyllar Daniel och Victoria med träd - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator

Royalty from all over the world will be traveling by Volvo next week, as it will be part of the wedding between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling.
Volvo Royal Wedding Cars Invade Stockholm - autoevolution

According to Expressen, the Westling family is giving a very special wedding gift to Victoria and Daniel:
The family is planning to plant a large plum tree in the place where Daniel and Victoria's love began to grow eight years ago, at a cottage between Ockelbo och Bollnäs.
Hyllar Daniel och Victoria med träd - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator

Ooooh, my...... that is really a super-romantic gift..... :heart: hopefully the tree will be planted together with a little plaque, which explains future generations, which important place this has been :).....

Bye Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..one more question... I live in Chicago, so what time will the wedding start so I know how early I need to get up..lol. I would imagine early in the morning as it is a later afternoon wedding in Sweden.

7 Hour time difference between Chicago and Sweden.

Most likely because of Prince Charles chest infection, he's missing both the Ascot Races and the Garter Ceremony apparently.

Ok..one more question... I live in Chicago, so what time will the wedding start so I know how early I need to get up..lol. I would imagine early in the morning as it is a later afternoon wedding in Sweden.

Which outlet are you going to watch the wedding at? I do not want to miss anything. I remember when her parents got married this same day 34 years ago. Please pass whatever information you have. Thank you:flowers:

So is it true? Princess Amelia and prince Christian will be flower girl and page boy at the wedding? Do you think the children are already in Sweden? I mean, the children might need to do some rehearsals. So maybe their parents are also in Sweden? Just a thought...

So is it true? Princess Amelia and prince Christian will be flower girl and page boy at the wedding? Do you think the children are already in Sweden? I mean, the children might need to do some rehearsals. So maybe their parents are also in Sweden? Just a thought...

Yes both are confirmed as Page Boy and Flower Girl.
Well Prince Frederik of Denmark is in SA from 14th-15th June and I do not think the family would fly to Sweden, meaning to stay until after all the wedding events, until he was back.

Princess Maxima is still in the Netherlands as of yesterday and so is Queen Beatrix so maybe they will leave soon.
I doubt they would take CA out of school, until absolutely neccesary, the press will start stories yet again.

Thank you, Lumutqueen. It would be interesting how the children will get to know what to do on the wedding day without any rehearsals. After all, Princess Amelia doesn't understand Swedish I suppose. A real challenge for the organizers.

I'm sure they will rehearse, pre-wedding events start on the 17th?
I imagine they will fly out, wednesday/thursday of next week.
I suppose her mother will explain to her what she has to do.

Thank you, Lumutqueen. It would be interesting how the children will get to know what to do on the wedding day without any rehearsals. After all, Princess Amelia doesn't understand Swedish I suppose. A real challenge for the organizers.
I wouldn't worry about that, children tend to understand each other even when they do not share a common language. About the organization of children; I'm sure they already thought of that, before they wanted an international bridal party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom