The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
...credit for trying?... I would think that they are highly payed professionals. I bet that the poor couple had a hard time keeping up their professional good humour. You have to give THEM credit for that. Not just trying but actually doing it.
True they are professionals. The faces on the coins in the US are almost perfect. so you're right, they should have done a better job.

Old 05-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
How can they release coins showing "Prince Daniel" when he isn't Prince Daniel yet?

Because they will get sold until the end of the year.

Old 05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilia C. View Post
...credit for trying?... I would think that they are highly payed professionals. I bet that the poor couple had a hard time keeping up their professional good humour. You have to give THEM credit for that. Not just trying but actually doing it.
I think it's a mockery to them to be honest. These look nothing like them and it's almost as if done on purpose...

Still, they're just coins nd stamps but I hope that these professionals gets removed instantly!
Old 05-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Heir Apparent

i hope victoria and daniel have their own official webpage. the crown princely couples of denmark and norway do, so i guess it's a safe bet to assume they will?

this is arriving so fast, time flies! only one month and a bit to go!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-14-2010, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos from Victoria´s bachelorette party:
Fotobanka CTK

Victoria 'kidnapped' for her hen party - The Local
Old 05-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

For the German Royal watchers at this board and the ones who recieve German tv channels:

On June 8th ZDF will show "Königliche Hochzeit - Ein Prinz für Victoria" (Royal wedding- a prince for Victoria).

The royal wedding on June 19th will be broadcasted live by ZDF.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Photos from Victoria´s bachelorette party:
Fotobanka CTK

Victoria 'kidnapped' for her hen party - The Local
LadyFinn, thanks for the pics. I didn't know it was called a hen party too. There's no way they could have "kidnapped" her without the royal court being in on it. Madeleine being apart of it helps too I guess. I know Victoria is wearing red blouse, but which one is Madeleine??
Old 05-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
LadyFinn, thanks for the pics. I didn't know it was called a hen party too. There's no way they could have "kidnapped" her without the royal court being in on it. Madeleine being apart of it helps too I guess. I know Victoria is wearing red blouse, but which one is Madeleine??
I think Madeleine is the one in the knee length white skirt.
Fotobanka ÄŒTK

I think the word kidnapped is just a joke, it is possible that it was a surprise hen party.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

I thought this was very interesting article about the wedding dress & the suggestion it wasn't entirely hers to choose perhaps needing to reflect straightened times. Well, you might save on the ceremony & associated events, but I think any girl can be excused for choosing a flamboyant number on their big day if they wish to - Actually I don't think it would be Victoria's style to do so anyway.

Royal Wedding dresses
Old 05-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
For the German Royal watchers at this board and the ones who recieve German tv channels:

On June 8th ZDF will show "Königliche Hochzeit - Ein Prinz für Victoria" (Royal wedding- a prince for Victoria).

The royal wedding on June 19th will be broadcasted live by ZDF.
This epiisode of Königliche Hopchzeit will be the first of six Episodes who will be shown from 14.07. everyx Tuesday.
ARD will also have a Documentary Traumhochzeit in Schweden from Royalty-Expert Rolf Seelmann-Eggebert. It will be shown on 25.05. on 21h45.

So when ZDF is broadcasting live ARD will probably who the Soccer WM on that day and no Royal Wedding. Hopefully they will show it on NDR instead.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

How was it done with previous Cp weddings? Were they usually broadcasted by ZDF and ARD? I don't remember at all.
ZDF will definitely broadcast the wedding. Maybe ARD is going to show a summery of the wedding (if they'll indeed broadcast the soccer world cup... or maybe it will be RTL's turn on that day).

Old 05-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Nobility

I'm pretty sure ZDF broadcasted the weddings of Letiza und Mary. So no doubt we'll see Victoria's wedding.

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free
The birth of a song
the death of a dream
Old 05-14-2010, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
How was it done with previous Cp weddings? Were they usually broadcasted by ZDF and ARD? I don't remember at all.
ZDF will definitely broadcast the wedding. Maybe ARD is going to show a summery of the wedding (if they'll indeed broadcast the soccer world cup... or maybe it will be RTL's turn on that day).
Yes the other Crown princely Weddings where showon both live by ARD and ZDF and also the dutch funerals. But after the the Weddings in 2004 there was some ctitic that both state owned Channels where sending both live from the same occasion and at Charles and Camillas Wedding only ARD broadcasted live. But this time with the soccer WM i think it will be different. Usually ARD and ZDF are changing on a daily basis at such sport Evetns and as ZDF is broadcasting the Wedding live i think it will be the turn of the ARD to show the soccer WM on 19.06. But the ARD could show the Wedding at one of the Regionals Channels insteed. But i haven't seen a TV-Guide yet.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 05-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

According to the programme schedule at Sat1.de, Sat1 won't broadcast the wedding. As far as I know has Sat1 broadcasted the wedding of every European Crownprincerly Couple since 2000.

Schedule for 2010-06-19:

TV-Programm & Community
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:49 PM

Hello everyone! I am new to the site so I am sorry if this question has already been asked. Victoria is one of my favorite Princesses and I really would like to watch her wedding but I live in the United States. So I was just wondering if anyone knew if her wedding was going to be boardcast in America? Thanks you! :)
Old 05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

More photos from Victoria´s bachelorette party:
Fotobanka CTK

Roxette will perform for Victoria and Daniel, the duo is among the musicians performing at the concert that Parliament is organizing to celebrate the bride and groom.
Metro - Roxette spelar för Victoria
Old 05-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hahaha...What's the deal with the underwear over the jeans? Was Emma Pernald invited? Only God knows what they're doing with the dummy.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessWilliam View Post
Hello everyone! I am new to the site so I am sorry if this question has already been asked. Victoria is one of my favorite Princesses and I really would like to watch her wedding but I live in the United States. So I was just wondering if anyone knew if her wedding was going to be boardcast in America? Thanks you! :)

There's no reason for it to be broadcast in the United States, so up to this point there has been no news reports of any channel carrying it. Your best bet would be to check this thread in the days preceding the wedding to get information for online streams because that's the only way it'll be viewable, outside the countries that are actually broadcasting it.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 05-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrincessWilliam View Post
I think it was MSNBC that showed Mary and Frederik and also Felipe and Letizia's wedding. I heard they broadcasted Letizia's because of the Spanish population. I hope they show Victoria's, but I doubt it. I think we're going to have to watch it online.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:13 PM

Thank you Sister Morphine and CrownPrincess5 :)! I figured it probably wouldn't be showing in the USA but just thought I ask to make sure because I know Felipe and Letizia's was and I watched Prince Christian of Denmark baptism which was broadcast over here too. I'll keep looking back to see any updates about how I will be able to watch it.
And has her wedding party been announced yet? If it has already been talked about you can just direct me to where I could find the information lol. I am still trying to read through all the post to update myself on the information about the wedding.