Pictures of Princess Victoria as a Child and Teenager

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Cerasma! That is a cute pic! Yes that is Carl Philip in the background, looking cute as usual :)

If you find any more photos, please post them to so we all can see them! There´s a "Victoria photo thread" aswell, where there is lots of great Victoria photos

Thanks for this pic, its nice. But I think it's from year 1985 at Öland.

Cerasma said:
I found a nice picture of Victoria, and i didn´t know if its already posted :)

Also Victoria seems to be interested in motorized vehicles, like her brother and her father :D
I think you can see Carl Philip in the background, but i´m not sure.
If someone know it better, please let me know!
And sorry about shoving this picture between your current discussion.

ursulajohanna said:
Thanks for this pic, its nice. But I think it's from year 1985 at Öland.

Thanks for information.
I´ve read that this picture was taken by an opening of an exhibition.
And that you can see this picture already there.

any pics from her 5th birthday? (1982, I think.) I am new at this.

Victoria has not changed one bit. It's extraordinary.

She was such a cute kid, I want to know what Daniel looked like as a toddler.

Nice to see pics of Victoria when she was a child , the last one of Sjoberg Bild I can't open!!!

anybody ever given thought to her cute childhood clothes? I have a photo but i am not grand at posting photos correctly, i am not to technological useful.

after much digging on my hard drive, I remembered these old ones from Victoria's birth announcement, swimming in 1984. not I expect anyone to reply. I thought the last one of madeleine was nice.

ImageShack Album - 7 images

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.picturedesk.com/de/preview/medium/search/PDI_20100114_PDI1617.html
Crown Princess Victoria in front of some of the gifts she received on her 10th birthday, taken 14.7.1987.
APA-Picturedesk
Crown Princess Victoria hands out the annual Victoria Award to a prominent Swedish sportsmen, this time to the Olympic champion, skater Tomas Gustafson, taken 14.07.1988.
APA-Picturedesk
Crown Princess Victoria on her 12th birthday, handing over the annual Victoria Award to a prominent Swedish sportsmen, this time to table tennis world champion Jan-Ove Waldner, taken 14.7.1989.
APA-Picturedesk

Came across this last picture #9, if my translation is correct, and I wouldn't brag aboutt hat (seriously) that it says, "Spring 1983, 5 years old Crown Princess of Church preschool in Nockeby. Victoria and my son Tobbe and that she also had a flair for Helena Palena Olofsson?" But it doesn't make much sense.

I thought it was a rare find of her in preschool. Picture is a bit blurry but still nice. Any correction to my translation is welcome!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/vi...e=galleryFlash

Came across this last picture #9, if my translation is correct, and I wouldn't brag aboutt hat (seriously) that it says, "Spring 1983, 5 years old Crown Princess of Church preschool in Nockeby. Victoria and my son Tobbe and that she also had a flair for Helena Palena Olofsson?" But it doesn't make much sense.

I thought it was a rare find of her in preschool. Picture is a bit blurry but still nice. Any correction to my translation is welcome!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/vi...e=galleryFlash

Yes, the photo is of Victoria and her preeschoool friend Tobbe, whom she, according to Tobbes mother Helena, had a crush on.

Your translation a little edited; "Spring 1983, the 5 years old Crown Princess attented Church preschool in Nockeby. Victoria went there together with my son Tobbe whom she had a flair for, says Helena Palén Olofsson"

Thanks for a better translation Yennie! I tried. I thought though she went to preschool of Vasterled Parish Preschool, or is that just like a district of Nockeby? I'm vaguely familiar with Sweden but not entirely.

I've always noticed several of her childhood photographs have her with ribbons in her hair in pigtails. I love the style, where could you find ribbons like that?

This is wonderful! She seems to be such a happy and animated person.
Best of luck to her.

I can't get over the resemblance between the younger queen sylvia and victoria..they're a lot alike

I can't get over the resemblance between the younger queen sylvia and victoria..they're a lot alike

They do look quite alike, though I see more similarities in pictures of Victoria as a child than as she is now.

Back
Top Bottom