Pictures of Princess Victoria as a Child and Teenager

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried posting just the picture, but no such luck. The photograph is scroll down a bit to Prinsessfeber syns i utbudet is a picture of Victoria with her father (1982). Just curious what type of outfit is that? I thought it was such a cute picture.

svt.se/2.120007/agrp_nyheter?lid=puff_1788853

I tried posting just the picture, but no such luck. The photograph is scroll down a bit to Prinsessfeber syns i utbudet is a picture of Victoria with her father (1982). Just curious what type of outfit is that? I thought it was such a cute picture.

svt.se/2.120007/agrp_nyheter?lid=puff_1788853

That is a "snow" suit. At least this is what we call it in Canada. It is waterproof, great for playing in snow or around any cold, damp or wet environment- even for skiing.

That said i don;t see any snow in the picture.... the ground may have been wet. Cute picture: king, but still a dad.

Thanks altagrace. I did not grow up where it was wet and snowy so...although I do now. But I just never seen a snow suit. They, least the 1 piece dont seen to be in fashion these days...but yes it is a cute picture. Normal family activities.

Haha! The video is so cute! Too bad my Swedish is not as fluent so I'm still a bit out on w hat's being said...

Typical, even though Daddy is right there, little kids prefer mommy when they are hurt.

The little carriage baby Madeleine in is sweet, all the white fur and crown blanket!

If they were not royalty they could pass for your ordinary family I bet.

That said i don;t see any snow in the picture.... the ground may have been wet. Cute picture: king, but still a dad.

Or maybe it was just freezing cold outside. My siblings and I whore snow suits from November/December to February/March when we were little kids even though there rarely was snow. But it was always very, very cold.

And yes, it's a great picture. So completely normal. A dad teaching his (slightly nervous) daughter how to ride a bike.

This first 8 or so minutes of this clip, I think talks about Victoria's childhood, and a lot about her attending Smedslattsskolan in Bromma Stockholm.

Too bad I am not fluent enough in speech enough to know what is fully being said. But the school looks really small, cute and quiet place.

YouTube - ‪Kronprinsessan Victoria Bröllops TV - del 1‬‎

The link doesn't work for me :(. Thanks for the video though.

I tested this link numerous times so this one should work. Is a beautiful picture of Victoria with Madeleine.

Scrolll down to Klart for kronprinsessebryllup.

bryllup.side2.no/?m=201006

Last edited:
Here Esmerelda, this definitely should work for you, better than you having to do it yourself. Hope everyone enjoys, I would wish for translation, but oh well. My translation is not near as good.

videos.apnicommunity.com/Video,Item,2259784508.html

The photo in the post #55, Carl-Gustav does not look like a King, more like a rock star.

The photo in the post #55, Carl-Gustav does not look like a King, more like a rock star.

Agreed! it was the "in" fashion of the day: tight fitting shirts, open neck which reveals what looks like a heart shaped pendant...

:previous: Thanks for the link. There are a lot of cute pictures I never saw before. :wub:

Maybe nagged her father to stop seeing his mistresses too? Allegedly. :whistling:

She probably didn't know about that then. I don't think her parents (especially her father) would discuss their marital/fidelity problems with their teenaged daughter.

She probably didn't know about that then. I don't think her parents (especially her father) would discuss their marital/fidelity problems with their teenaged daughter.

Maybe the security agents spoke to much or she got to know it otherwise.

Does anyone have pictures of Victorias 18th birthday?

Back
Top Bottom