Official Photos of Victoria and Daniel: Released January 21, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kunglig yra

Commoner
City
Stockholm
Country
Sweden
Today the official photos of Victoria and Daniel and all the things from the Royal Warrant´s has been released. The pictures was taken at Drottningholms castle by fashion photographer Micke Jansson and Sweden's most trendy hairstylist Peter Andersson did the hair. The pictures are just amazing!

”Uppdukat” för Victorias & Daniels bröllop | Svensk Damtidning

Kollektioner | Opto Design

Gustavsbergs Porslinsfabrik - Det Kungliga Bröllopet - The Royal Swedish Wedding

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/bilder/1.294150-brollopsserien/1.294151?pageNr=1#photoWrapperAnchor

http://www.gustavsbergsporslinsfabrik.se/pdf/Den-officiella-serien-specialkatalog.pdf go to page 5

those pics are wonderful! hope we'll have them in good quality soon!

Victoria is so beautiful more than ever! They look like movie star from the past! What a cute couple!

Thanks for photos!
It is a realy pleasure to see Crown Princess Victoria glowing from happiness.

The pictures are wonderful! Victoria looks stunning in that blue dress!

Oh the visual profile of this wedding is absolutely lovely and there seems to be so much thought and detail put into the various design elements. The new photgraphs of the couple are stunning and so beautifully conceived - both very modern and classic at the same time. I really do think that this wedding is going to be the best one we've ever seen!

They really are great photographs. I like the drapey dress that looks gray. And she looks like a combination of Crown Princess Mary and her mother when she's in the blue. What a pretty woman, although I think she's looking very thin again. Hope she's not getting stressed about the wedding preparations.

I hope we can get a full view of the picture soon. They look wonderful :flowers:

at least we khow that victoria is alreday preparing thing for her own wedding we haven't seen her for a long time

the picture are wonderfuls beautiful and happy couple

Lovely pics Victoris is happy I hope we can see soon better pics.

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel look really wonderful. An the official photos are avatar material!!!:D

Phenomanel Photos!!! Positively Smashing. I think they are going to be my favourite royal couple. Oh, I cant wait for the wedding. Victoria is just glowing! She looks so beautifull and so Daniel is looking quite dishy. Some of the best photos Ive seen of a royal couple.

Beautiful pics. I don't like the dish designs very much but the pics of the couple are adorable.

What fabulous pictures.......Daniel looks very handsome and Victoria looks beautiful!

I wonder if they will release similar photos of Madeline and Jonas, or not because Victoria is the heir.

Regardless, they look great!

And here is another one. This photo is from Drottningholm.

All the pictures are taken at Drottningholms castle on the same day, inside and outside. The where changing clothes and hairdos like crazy ;)
The photos will also be at all the Swedish embassies abroad.

A video from the release today, from the Swedish news. The designers from the different companies telling about the their design:
Bröllopsserie ska förgylla bröllopet - ABC | svt.se

More from the news:
Kungliga saker inför bröllopet - Nyhetskanalen - Sveriges nyhetskanal på nätet - direktsända nyheter, nyhetsklipp och hela sändningar från TV4Nyheterna - tv4play.se

More pics, but unfortunately not THE pic´s...
Brollopsserien – Allt om Bröllop

Video presenting (from the royal court) design on the the signature, pattern, colors, photos etc on all the wedding products. From the press conferens today.
Bröllop. Planera ert bröllop på BröllopsGuiden! Brudklänningar, brudfrisyrer, planeringskalender, bordsplaceringsverktyg och mycket mer.

The official name of all the things is "Den officiella bröllopsserien".

There Wonderful cant wait for the Wedding Pics. I adore the one of Victoria in the Blue Dress and Fringe Tiara

What absolutely wonderful photographs of the couple. I have never seen Victoria look so beautiful. She has been glowing since the engagement announcement.

I love Victoria in all three photos. Thanks Kunglig! She looks so confident and I like seeing Daniel in white tie. I love the brooch Victoria wears with the grey dress. Reminds me of one of the brooches owned by QEII.

Wonder when we will see Daniel with some orders or something or other? Probably on the morning of the wedding he will be given the Swedish order that Victoria currently has and wears?

All I can say is: WOW!

They look so happy. It's almost like a real fairytale.

Lovely pics especially the one with her in the blue dress. Looking forward to this wedding and I certainly wouldn't mind owning one of the vases which have been brought out as commemorative gifts.

I just think Victoria looks beautiful the hair down gives her a wonderful fewminity, I love everything she is wearing wish I could see the black and white better but thanks to all of you who posted.

yes Victoria is beautiful, but isn't she very thin. I wonder if her eating disorder is back ?

Back
Top Bottom