The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: When do you think Crown Princess Victoria will get engaged to Daniel Westling…
This autumn/winter (marriage 2006) 44 23.78%
In the spring/summer of 2006 (marriage 2006) 54 29.19%
In the autumn/winter of 2006 (marriage 2007) 32 17.30%
Never 55 29.73%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I guess this is misquoted. I would hit the roof, when my boyfriend would say, that his dog means everything to him (even when the situation would be as special as Victoria´s and Daniel´s)

About what else was the article? The text under the mag on soh.se seemed to tell more. If only I could get Se&Hör :(
I dont think she was... Victoria has said things like this before. Imo its so silly that she cant even say that "yes, I´m in love with my boyfriend".
Everyone know she has one and when she says she´s in love with her dogs it just sounds stupid

Old 10-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Nobility

loves dog

It just seems to me her feelings for daniel are nobodys business. Certain things should be private between two people royal or not. If she said I love him that would just lead to more prying questions.

Old 10-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by seto
It just seems to me her feelings for daniel are nobodys business. Certain things should be private between two people royal or not. If she said I love him that would just lead to more prying questions.
I totally agree! Her situation is difficult enough as it is, having photographers and journalists snooping around in her private life, and the added difficulty of getting a prince consort as a husband (-> problems galore, see Denmark!).
She's a wonderful young woman, she deserves some space to breathe and privacy.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Maybe she sees a dog in him :)
I loved that!!

I think for everyone in her position is pretty difficult to be always replying to journalists about this and that. Who she loves or not is her own business. She's doing a great job for Sweden (I guess), and that's the most important thing.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Heir Apparent

I would say, we have seen since May 2002 several hundred pics of Daniel (well, the saints, who aren´t interested in the Royals private life of course not ) But there´s one question, I still couldn´t answer...in the very opposite to my "experiences" with his girlfriend. When I saw her the first time, I knew it at once:
What eye colour has Daniel??
Old 10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
I would say, we have seen since May 2002 several hundred pics of Daniel (well, the saints, who aren´t interested in the Royals private life of course not ) But there´s one question, I still couldn´t answer...in the very opposite to my "experiences" with his girlfriend. When I saw her the first time, I knew it at once:
What eye colour has Daniel??
Brown eyes. Blue or Green eyes eyes he hasn't for sure...
Old 10-07-2005, 03:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Brown eyes. Blue or Green eyes eyes he hasn't for sure...
I´m also quite sure, that it´s not blue or a light grey. But I´ve for example the paper edition-version of this pic, and there they look more green:
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4511b.jpg
Old 10-07-2005, 04:09 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
I´m also quite sure, that it´s not blue or a light grey. But I´ve for example the paper edition-version of this pic, and there they look more green:
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4511b.jpg
Very dark-gree eyes then.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I see Lena’s “Westling-O-Meter” has risen to 50%. They must be closer to getting married. :p Anyway, this article is very interesting, and a big thank you to GrandDuchess for translating it for everyone. How long do you think it would take for this house to be ‘finished’ (i.e. decorated and have all the high-tech security implemented)? Hmm, I've hot a few ideas about this scenario.

Old 10-08-2005, 06:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
I see Lena’s “Westling-O-Meter” has risen to 50%. They must be closer to getting married. :p Anyway, this article is very interesting, and a big thank you to GrandDuchess for translating it for everyone. How long do you think it would take for this house to be ‘finished’ (i.e. decorated and have all the high-tech security implemented)? Hmm, I've hot a few ideas about this scenario.
When one considers, that the Westling-o-meter is a parameter, that depends on the moods of a crazy chick, then one can see, why it´s so unstable
It rose, because Victoria is 100% happy these days (see the interview in the interview-thread) and because the story about the Villa was repeated. An other story tomorrow could bring it back to 30%
You bring here an interesting aspect up, my dear Danielle. Such a renovation would take a few months. BUT Imo such a project could be only done in the engagement time (when they would move now, they could also announce the engagement at once...would be the same. And when the work at the villa would be started or finished after the wedding, then Daniel and Victoria, then crown princely couple, would have to live in one of their mini-apartments). So my conclusion: the engagement time wouldn´t be short. This again concludes in a January/August-engagement/wedding. Or in an engagement in 2006 (wedding 2007)
Old 10-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

All roya magazines talks about Victoria and her possible engagement.

(Point de vue- www.pointdevue.fr)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pdvcouv16119.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	202338  
Old 10-08-2005, 11:57 AM
Courtier

Or maybe a split up soon...
Old 10-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Or maybe a split up soon...
Do you see any signs for such a development? Or is this just a guess from you?
Old 10-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Here's my translation of an article in Klick! (a weekend magazine of Aftonbladet that one can buy together with the newspaper).
Thank you very much for proving the translation, Grandduchess, but... is this Klick! magazine anything close to a reliable source? Isn't Aftonbladet one of those crazy tabloids?... Just asking...
Old 10-08-2005, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Thank you very much for proving the translation, Grandduchess, but... is this Klick! magazine anything close to a reliable source? Isn't Aftonbladet one of those crazy tabloids?... Just asking...
Well Aftonbladet is not the original source saying that Crown Princess Victoria will take over Villa Beylon from Princess Christina. Svensk Damtidning, who is the most reliable of all magazines writing on royals in Sweden, said quite a while ago now that this has been decided (according to their sources). So Aftonbladet is just picking up a story and continuing it. Of course we don't know if this is true yet, but I would say the chance that it is true is bigger when Svensk Damtidning has written about it, and not just one of the normal rags.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Courtier

Question Lena

Hi Lena, you said in the first set of photographs ypu posted that Daniel was with Benny his former co-owner. So has Benny sold his shares in the gyms they own together? Thank you.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
Hi Lena, you said in the first set of photographs ypu posted that Daniel was with Benny his former co-owner. So has Benny sold his shares in the gyms they own together? Thank you.
So it seems. Currently it´s said, that Daniel owns 70 %, a certain Patrik Vrbanc 15 % and a certain Lars Hellström also 15 %
I can´t say though, if Benny is still involved in Master Training, or if he started a new project.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:51 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Well Aftonbladet is not the original source saying that Crown Princess Victoria will take over Villa Beylon from Princess Christina. Svensk Damtidning, who is the most reliable of all magazines writing on royals in Sweden, said quite a while ago now that this has been decided (according to their sources). So Aftonbladet is just picking up a story and continuing it. Of course we don't know if this is true yet, but I would say the chance that it is true is bigger when Svensk Damtidning has written about it, and not just one of the normal rags.
Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining it to me
Old 10-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Do you see any signs for such a development? Or is this just a guess from you?
Maybe he has some time to rethink all issues and consequences right now....
Old 10-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Courtier

Benny Johansson sold his shares in Mastergymn? Or did he get kicked out? Who owns his shares now?

Tags
crown princess victoria, daniel westling, polls, wedding