It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to wake up this morning and see these pics of the new Princess. She definitely resembles Victoria from what I see.

Honestly; I think Estelle looks like a baby right now. I understand the whole look like Mum, look like Dad. But she looks like a baby to me.

I can't help myself. The longer I look at her photos the more I want to take her into my arms, walk around with her, sing for her and welcome her on earth. Oh my god, I wish I were pregnant again to have this feeling in a short time for my own!

Blue or not the Queen's outfit was drab for such a festive occasion.

This was a lovely pick me up after finding out I'm in store for some pretty extensive surgery on my left foot after my visit w/my Orthopedic Surgeon earlier this afternoon. Thanks to all for the links.

She is adorable!! I can see both Victoria and Daniel in little Estelle honestly. I love that her Great Granny knitted the little cardigan she's wearing.

What a simply adorable little Sweetie!!

Ok now I change my mind I dunno who she looks like..I think a bit of both!

Well, Victoria and Daniel resemble each other a little, too. I think she looks like a mixture of both- perhaps more of Victoria than Daniel but it's hard to tell.

Oh good gawd! i thought i was crazy because i thought Victoria and Daniel resembled each other. Thankfully I'm not the only one.

The King said Estelle looked exactly like Victoria when she was born. But I can see Daniel in her too, especially the shape of her face.

She is adorable! And it's sweet she is wearing such a keepsake - no doubt Victoria would have worn the cardigan when she was a baby.

Honestly; I think Estelle looks like a baby right now. I understand the whole look like Mum, look like Dad. But she looks like a baby to me.
I have to agree. All babies are so sweet, but I normally can't tell how they are going to look like until about 6 months or so. Love, love, love the hand knitted cardigan, sure a wonderful gesture with a ton of meaning.

Yes, she looks like a lovely combination of both parents. It will be interesting to see her just after the newborn stage when her features fill out.

at last we can see the little princess!!! she looks like a combination of both parents, but for me she look like more victoria.

Princess Estelle is such a pretty baby. I think she looks very much like her mother, but I can also see Daniel. I can't wait to watch her grow over the years. I'm sure she'll be just as lovely as her counterparts in other countries.

I'm not sure she could look any more like her father. The resemblance is uncanny.
Yes, you are right. When I first saw her I saw Victoria, but seeing the baby picture of Daniel, thanks dbarn, she is the spitting image of her father.

Adorable! I can see both Victoria and Daniel in Estelle. They all share a very strong jaw/chin line.

The more i look at Estelle's pictures, the more i think she looks like Queen Silvia. She's a very cute baby. Her knitted outfit looks lovely too.

And Princess Estelle has already her first cover of "Point de vue" magazine!
Without the photos because they were released yesterday but still it's her first ( from many many) cover.
Point de Vue  .:.  En Couverture

Royal babies! woot woot! Now that a number of royal weddings have taken place, I love the baby watching!

Estelle is really a beautiful little girl. How could she not be with such a beautiful mother and handsome father. I just love the pictures. Victoria and Daniel must be on cloud nine. Congratulations to the lovely couple and their new princess. Keep the pictures coming.

Estelle in the Park of Haga. Picture taken by Carl-Philip

Attachments

• 479322_318616274863958_133515803374007_974347_1864246650_o (1).jpg
    479322_318616274863958_133515803374007_974347_1864246650_o (1).jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 328
Aw, proud parents and a proud uncle, I presume, documenting that beautiful moment.

Beautiful picture.
Proud parents and their adorable daughter enjoying some quality time. :)

I thought Queen Silvia's choice of black clothes was strange as well.

I thought she looked like a flight attendant.

"In preparation for the Te Deum, please ensure your seats are in the full and upright positions and your seatbelts are completely fastened."

:)

Beautiful picture.
Proud parents and their adorable daughter enjoying some quality time. :)

And a proud uncle behind the camera, lets not forget about him. I think Carl Philip will be around them as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom