It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrraaaayyyyy! Girls rule!

Welcome to the world, future Queen of Sweden!

Congrats to Victoria and Daniel!
Congrats to King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia on the birth of their firstborn granddaughter!
Congrats to Olle and Eva Westling on the birth of their third granddaughter!:bunny::swedenflag::queen4::baby::rose2::fireworks:

Last edited:
Am I remembering correctly that now Christian of Denmark is the only male heir of his generation?!?!?!?

Men always feel nice to be surrounded by beautiful women so I think he won't have a problem! ;)

And he can always get advice from his godmother Victoria about being the only one of different gender among a bunch of heirs to the throne!

Congratulations to the happy parents!

Great news today! :swedenstandard:

... and if the Republican Association starts arguing and demanding republic, all we have to do is bringing in the heavy guard: the feminists - who might argue that it is outrageous to demand republic at a time when Sweden, for the first time in history, have TWO female heirs ;)
Girl Power! :D

Director of the information department of the court, Bertil Ternert said just at an interview of ExpressenTV, that the name will be announced at the cabinet meeting, which starts tomorrow at 11.15 swedish time.

Congrats to the whole family on this happy arrival.

As a lucky subject of Queen Elizabeth II, I can say that females make wonderful monarchs. The Swedish royal house will be in good hands I'm sure.

It seems Victoria and Daniel and the little princess are leaving the hospital soon, the police is ready at the hospital.

It seems Victoria and Daniel and the little princess are leaving the hospital soon, the police is ready at the hospital.

Where can I watch that? 'cause I'm in TV4 and I can't see anything of that

Today there are

Queen Elizabeth
Queen Margethe
Queen Beatrix

next generation

Queen Victoria

future generation

Queen Elisabeth
Queen Ingrid (Ingrid Alexandra)
Queen Amalia (Catharina Amalia)
Queen ? of Sweden

next generation

king charles

future generation

king william

LadyFinn said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to "sneak out" while the press is distracted with the salute at noon.

image-3177348914.jpg

Waiting for the heir apparent salute in Stockholm

Congratulations to the happy couple! It's a very happy news.

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to "sneak out" while the press is distracted with the salute at noon.

Wow! That's fast. There is a chance they are discharged from hospital today? It's just been hours since the baby was born. Most hospitals make you stay for a day for precaution reasons and then allow you to leave.

when all the family are going to visit the 2 princess

next generation

king charles

future generation

king william

I think it was a future/next generation girls list. :p

Wow! That's fast. There is a chance they are discharged from hospital today? It's just been hours since the baby was born. Most hospitals make you stay for a day for precaution reasons and then allow you to leave.

And yes, Victoria is rumoured to be leaving this afternoon.

hana said:
when all the family are going to visit the 2 princess

I don't know but Prince Daniels parents travelled from Ockelbo early this morning so i belive they have met they little Princess

A black Audi (Victoria and Daniel normally use a car like that) has left a hospital. At this time it is not known if Victoria and Daniel left with it, says the reporter of Aftonbladet. I think not, because the police is still there.

A happy day for Vickan and Daniel.
A happy day news for our neighbours in Sweden!

Grattis Sverige! :swedenflag::swedenflag::swedenflag:

viv

Okay, let's see what Svensk Damtidning has to say (quite a lot actually!!): http://svenskdam.se/kategori/kungligt/

Daniel faced the press: http://svenskdam.se/2012/02/prins-daniel-vi-har-fatt-en-jattesot-prinsessa/
And he said: "She's lying on her mother (chest) and she seem to be very fine right now".

"My feelings are a bit all over the place".

"The Crown Princess is excellent. Everything has gone well, both she and the little daughter are fine".

Carl-Phillip (and Sofia) has published a congratulation: Carl Philips och Sofias grattishälsning värmde | Svensk Damtidning
"We are overjoyed on their behalf and (we) wish Daniel and Victoria a big congratulation and bid the little daughter welcome to this world. I'm looking very much forward to meeting her and getting to know her".

Olle Westling has also said something: http://svenskdam.se/2012/02/olle-westling-lycklig-over-att-bli-farfar/

"We are very glad and happy for the good news".

There will also be a salute (it should take place as this is written) Salut för den nyfödda på Skeppsholmen | Svensk Damtidning

21 gun salutes will take place at noon at first and foremost Skeppsholmen in front of the royal palace in Stockholm, but also in Boden, Härnösand, Karlskrona (naval station) and Göteborg (also the place of an albeit minor naval station).

Last edited:
Esmerelda said:
Is the salute firing yet?

It has been. It was marvellous :-D Can I post à video file here ? I filmed the salute....

The salute is over, I guess we will see a video of it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom