The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Courtier

Such a cutie! Good job Mom and Dad!! :)

Old 02-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Aristocracy

Location: Somewhere in a hole in the wall town in Wisconsin, United States
Cute! Soon she'll be running around the palace pulling pranks and saying " Back at my palace the Haga..." or "Think about it Stockholm 20--..."

Old 02-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Some days have passed and I already got used to Estelle's name.
She's a cutie. I'm looking forward to see first pictures of her with her parents.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Courtier

She's a cutie, looks like a mix of her parents to me. :) I can't wait for pictures with the whole little family.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally this indicates intelligence....
Very interesting face - full of character already - strong will and intelligence.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely pictures, did the King take them? She looks like her mother to me.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
Have you ever seen a small baby that didn't have a big head and a small body...? That sentence is true if it is slightly edited into "She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally on a human child this indicates normal intelligence." Unless the head is too big when it is a sign of macrocephaly.
Of course she is a human baby (not an alien! Or animal!). And then she looks like a healthy little baby. But I have seen a lot of little ones in my life and believe to have found a correlation between larger "brain part" of the head than the lower part to signal that this will be a child who is as or more intelligent than average. Okay, my opinion, but there are quite alot studies who indeed state that the largesse of the head is indeed in correlation with the basic ability for intelligence, as there is more or less volume of the brain. I write basic ability because of course this is not the only point, not even an important point. But a nioce one to recognize in a future Head of State...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Oh, what a cutie this little Estelle is! I see both Victoria and Daniel in her. Queen Silvia told that she has saved some baby clothes of her children, so I think, too, that Victoria has had this lovely cardigan when she was a child.
There are 2361 comments on the Facebook site at this moment...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Lovely pictures, did the King take them? She looks like her mother to me.
No, he and Silvia are out of Sweden since Friday and they were taken today. Bertil Terner said they were taken by a family, the media speculate that it was either Daniel or Carl Philip.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Aristocracy

Little Estelle is so cute. Really nice pictures of the new little princess. Congrats to Victoria and Daniel on such a sweet little princess.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Ternert says that he doesn´t want to say the exact date when the photos are taken and who has taken them, they may tell that some day, but now he says just that they were taken by a family member.
Här är hon – Estelle | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
Old 02-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Courtier

She's a precious sweet little angel-a dream come true for Victoria and Daniel (I think she looks more like him with a bit of Victoria as well!) Lovely pics!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

Aww. Such a little cutie.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Such an adorable little princess! She is definitely going to be a rising "star" of the Netherlands and doted on by her family!
Old 02-27-2012, 10:36 AM
Nobility

I am shocked. Estelle looks like a true human being. I thought that she would be born with a crown and a tail and truly be different. *JOKE, THAT WAS A JOKE*

She looks so cute just like babies just born are. Do you notice how similar her hairstyle is to her grandfather the king?

I guess they will show us photos now and then during the next couple of months how she is growing. Then they will show us a video about her trying to talk and walk.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Nobility

what an adorable baby! very nice pictures, Estelle looks like beautiful combination of her parents
Old 02-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

She's really cute and looks a lot like her mother when she was a baby! The nose and mouth in particular remind me of Victoria
Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Sweden's Princess Estelle Photos Released
To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Old 02-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Estelle is a beautiful newborn baby, with a cute little button nose. Lovely photos, she looks so peaceful.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Courtier

Now we know, why Papa looked so super-proud!
Good Job, well done, Victoria & Daniel !
Such a super-sweetie!!!!!
BYe Bine