The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Courtier

So the next 2 Sweden monarch will be a woman! Almost just like in the Netherlands! Congratulations to Parents and Swedish nation!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quick quote
Quote:
Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN Prince Daniel: My feelings are a bit all over the place. Well, when I came down from the room, the little princess was laying on her mother's chest, and it looked like they were having a very cosy time, so it was hard to take my eyes off them."

Old 02-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Gentry

Congratulations to the parents.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

I swear my new fave picture. It's so true when they say a picture says 1000 words
http://cdn01.tv4.se/polopoly_fs/1.2546267.1329983041!image/1473752957.jpg_gen/derivatives/w450/1473752957.jpg
Old 02-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Serene Highness

for the ones who can't watch the press conference because they are out of Sweden:
Billed-Bladet - Video: Stolt prins Daniel
Old 02-23-2012, 04:09 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Great news other little princess. When will be the press conference?
Old 02-23-2012, 04:14 AM
Gentry

That's such good news. So pleased for them.

And now I have to go work........ Looking forward to seeing all the updates when I get home!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:18 AM
Serene Highness

Oh, this had to happen during the night. I missed all the excitement. I'm very happy for Victoria and Daniel though. When people say that the names will be announced at a cabinet meeting 'tomorrow' do they mean today (Thursday) or tomorrow (Friday)?
Old 02-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Royal Highness

Wonderful news to wake up to!

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel with the safe delivery of their little daughter - and a big congratulations to our neighbours in Sweden with the new heir to the throne '

Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 AM
Aristocracy

Exciting news! I wondered earlier tonight if Victoria had had her baby yet but didn't get around to checking until just now. I love the pictures of Daniel at the press conference. He is beaming and the love, pride and joy he's feeling is so evident.

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the name of the newest princess!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Some astrologic details about the little Princess, she is very "pisces"

Sun in Pisces

You are a very sensitive and emotional person who quickly picks up moods and emotions from other people and makes them part of your own. This trait makes it very easy for others to hurt your feelings. Because you have the ability to put yourself in someone else's place, you have an exceptional understanding of other people's needs. Whenever possible, you try to help others, because it makes you feel good about yourself.
Very often you like to go into your own private fantasy world and think about ideas that mean something only to you. Just don't spend so much time there that you lose track of what is happening outside in the real world.
You may be somewhat shy, because you feel you have to trust people before you can really open up to them. But even though you are shy, you do need other people, for without them you feel lonely, even in your own private world.

Moon in Pisces

You are a very sensitive person with strong feelings. If someone makes a harsh remark, you take it very hard. In fact, one of your tasks in life will be to develop a thicker skin. But your sensitivity is good because it makes you kinder and more considerate of others. But you should stay away from people who are always negative, because you pick up and react to their feelings very quickly.

You have a rich and lively imagination, which can make you very creative.

As you get older, you may develop an interest in the occult and supernatural.

You are very likely to avoid conflicts, even when you should defend your own ideas. If you do not stand up for yourself, you may attract people who will exploit you and take advantage of you.

Sagittarius Rising

You are a very open and outgoing person, quite frank and honest; in fact, you may be blunt to the point of indiscretion. But people who are hurt by the frankness of your remarks feel better when they realize that you really do not intend any harm.

You have a great deal of energy, and you enjoy freedom very much. If you can't direct your own life as much as you want, you feel trapped.

You are likely to be interested in sports and outdoor activities.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:30 AM
Royal Highness

A little girl! Congrats to princesse Victoria and prince Daniel!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:31 AM
Courtier

Thanks ghost_night554 for posting this

Quote:
Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN Prince Daniel: My feelings are a bit all over the place. Well, when I came down from the room, the little princess was laying on her mother's chest, and it looked like they were having a very cosy time, so it was hard to take my eyes off them."

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Aww, Prince Daniel

Congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, and all of Sweden on your little princess and future Queen!!
Old 02-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Courtier

I woke up and the first thing I heard was the birth of the little princess. What a wonderful way to be waken up :-) My warmest congratulations to the parents. A princess for the princess. Am so happy for them.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte_Aster View Post
for the ones who can't watch the press conference because they are out of Sweden:
Billed-Bladet - Video: Stolt prins Daniel
Thank you! Very kind of you Charlotte
Old 02-23-2012, 04:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

There is carnival feeling in Ockelbo, they are celebrating the little princess.
Karnevalsyra i Ockelbo | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Ockelbo jublar - "Det är fantastiskt" | Nyheter | Expressen
Google translation
Old 02-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Royal Highness

Congratulations Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel
and Swedish Royal Family
Old 02-23-2012, 05:03 AM
Serene Highness

Here's a video from SVT of Prince Daniel's announcement. There are also links to related clips along the bottom.
http://svtplay.se/v/2718581/rapport/...266,1,f,176265
Old 02-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Commoner

Congrats to the sweet Royal Couple and all of Sweden! Truly a day to celebrate! I'm looking forward to hearing and embracing the name. Whatever they choose is fine by me!
Old 02-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince Carl Philip and Sofia Hellqvist have congratulated Victoria and Daniel: "We are very happy for them and give Daniel and Victoria our big congratulations and wish the little daughter welcomed to the world. I´m looking forward to meet her and to get to know her".
Lillebror Carl Philip till Aftonbladet: Vi är överlyckliga | Nyheter | Aftonbladet