It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww beautiful :wub: I'm glad we didn't have to wait long to see the little princess.

What a sweet little wonder! I love her until now.

Estelle is so cute. I think she looks like Victoria. I hope we can see soon a family pic.

OMG! So beautiful! I see Victoria but also see alot of Daniel in her as well.

Woooow, so super super sweet, I also like the connection to the great-grandmother, simply wonderful. And I am sure, CP Victoria has worn the same when she was a baby.

Eye colour remains a mystery, but mostly they are blue in the beginning....
maybe they will change to brown later, as both parents have brown eyes.
Does she have her mother´s chin?

Hope to have some pics with the entire family soon
BYe Bine

She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally this indicates intelligence....:flowers:

Have you ever seen a small baby that didn't have a big head and a small body...? :ermm::whistling::lol: :ROFLMAO: That sentence is true if it is slightly edited into "She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally on a human child this indicates normal intelligence." Unless the head is too big when it is a sign of macrocephaly.

Estelle looks just like her mother Victoria! :) Sweet little princess. :flowers: :princess: Edit: I see a little Daniel in her too. Interesting to see what she'll look like when she grows a little.

Last edited:
She is so cute!! She has her daddy's nose!! Congrats to Victoria and Daniel on such a beautiful little princess :)

Cute! Soon she'll be running around the palace pulling pranks and saying " Back at my palace the Haga..." or "Think about it Stockholm 20--..."

Some days have passed and I already got used to Estelle's name. ;)
She's a cutie. I'm looking forward to see first pictures of her with her parents. :)

She's a cutie, looks like a mix of her parents to me. :) I can't wait for pictures with the whole little family.

She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally this indicates intelligence....:flowers:

Very interesting face - full of character already - strong will and intelligence.

Lovely pictures, did the King take them? She looks like her mother to me.

Have you ever seen a small baby that didn't have a big head and a small body...? :ermm::whistling::lol: :ROFLMAO: That sentence is true if it is slightly edited into "She has quite a big head for such a small body - normally on a human child this indicates normal intelligence." Unless the head is too big when it is a sign of macrocephaly.

Of course she is a human baby (not an alien! Or animal!). And then she looks like a healthy little baby. But I have seen a lot of little ones in my life and believe to have found a correlation between larger "brain part" of the head than the lower part to signal that this will be a child who is as or more intelligent than average. Okay, my opinion, but there are quite alot studies who indeed state that the largesse of the head is indeed in correlation with the basic ability for intelligence, as there is more or less volume of the brain. I write basic ability because of course this is not the only point, not even an important point. But a nioce one to recognize in a future Head of State...:flowers:

Oh, what a cutie this little Estelle is! I see both Victoria and Daniel in her. Queen Silvia told that she has saved some baby clothes of her children, so I think, too, that Victoria has had this lovely cardigan when she was a child.
There are 2361 comments on the Facebook site at this moment...

Lovely pictures, did the King take them? She looks like her mother to me.
No, he and Silvia are out of Sweden since Friday and they were taken today. Bertil Terner said they were taken by a family, the media speculate that it was either Daniel or Carl Philip.

Little Estelle is so cute. Really nice pictures of the new little princess. Congrats to Victoria and Daniel on such a sweet little princess. :flowers:

She's a precious sweet little angel-a dream come true for Victoria and Daniel (I think she looks more like him with a bit of Victoria as well!) Lovely pics!

Such an adorable little princess! She is definitely going to be a rising "star" of the Netherlands and doted on by her family! :flowers:

I am shocked. Estelle looks like a true human being. I thought that she would be born with a crown and a tail and truly be different. *JOKE, THAT WAS A JOKE*

She looks so cute just like babies just born are. Do you notice how similar her hairstyle is to her grandfather the king?:ROFLMAO:

I guess they will show us photos now and then during the next couple of months how she is growing. Then they will show us a video about her trying to talk and walk.

what an adorable baby! very nice pictures, Estelle looks like beautiful combination of her parents

She's really cute and looks a lot like her mother when she was a baby! The nose and mouth in particular remind me of Victoria

Princess Estelle is a beautiful newborn baby, with a cute little button nose. Lovely photos, she looks so peaceful.

Now we know, why Papa looked so super-proud!
Good Job, well done, Victoria & Daniel :lol:!
Such a super-sweetie!!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom