The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:38 PM
Commoner

I, too, think that it is a fast exit from the hospital, but it's wonderful that everything went so well. I imagine the Crown Princess will have much help at home with caring for the baby (and I'm sure her home is much lovlier than the hospital), so that does make leaving so quickly after the birth much easier.

I think the Crown Princess and Prince Daniel will make wonderful parents, as they seem so very down-to-earth. Congratulations to them!

Old 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
Daniel was so proud, touched and nervous at the same time when he announced that they'd got a little princess. The announcement is so adorable. I don't know about you guys, but I can't help loving the man. Such a great guy, I'm sure he's a big support for Victoria.
I totally agree. He sure is a great guy.

Old 02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Prinz Daniel: Zu Tränen gerührt über seine „süße Prinzessin“ - BUNTE
Victoria & Daniel: Sie bringen ihre kleine Prinzessin nach Hause! - BUNTE
Old 02-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

congratulations for both Victoria and Daniel.
Prince Daniel looks so proud
Old 02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Congrats to Victoria & Daniel, as well as all proud grandparents, siblings and cousins. I love how proud Daniel was during the press conference, it looks his daughter has him already all wraped around her fingers. Can't wait to hear the name they've choosen tommorow and probably see a picture of the new princess.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Here is the family tree of the little princess
"Blir ett tilltalsnamn från tidigare drottning" | Grafik | Expressen
Old 02-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Courtier

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel !!!
I can´t wait to hear what the little princess name will be and wich dukedome she will get. I have been checking the news the first thing i do at mornings for a time now for news about the birth and today it was jackpot . I got so exited and had to watch the broadcasts that i didn´t have time to shower before going to work.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is it wrong of me to hope that the little princess doesn't inherit her mother's love of the ponytail?
Old 02-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Congratulations Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel! I look forward to seeing the new little Princess, finding out her name and watching her grow.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIIR View Post
Is it wrong of me to hope that the little princess doesn't inherit her mother's love of the ponytail?
I have the same hope But I do hope the baby will have lovely brown hair like her mother. Victoria does on occasion use those gorgeous locks to their fullest potential.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Majesty

not since 26 januari 1947 there were 3 generations of royals what is the word in english nedstigande led
Old 02-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Courtier

Wonderful exciting news for Victoria and Daniel and a great Joy for the new grandparents and Uncle and Auntie/Tante. Congratulations and can't wait to see the first photos of the new bub. We will have to drink the champagne to celebrate.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Courtier

I so wanted it to be a boyl
Old 02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
Majesty

i wonder if the princess is the person who got a wiki page up and running fasted after birth?
born 23 February 2012 04:26
first entery in english at wikipedia 08:41
swedish 08:50
Old 02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, William and Kate's new puppy had a twitter page and a website within a couple of hours of his name being confirmed. It's amazing how tech savvy babies and animals have become eh?
Old 02-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Who wants links for tomorrow's names presentation?

Quote:
Here you can see the broadcast from channel 4, http://www.tv4play.se/nyh..._news&videoid=2143280 There you can also watch tomorrow when the four names will be announced.

At http://svtplay.se/v/17010...4/gomorron_sverige/fredag you can also watch live tomorrow.
credit:RoyalDish
Old 02-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
I so wanted it to be a boyl
Me too! Christian is on his own.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Are the links in post # 316 only for the swedish people or for the whole world available?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Majesty

we will see something like this tomorrow¨carl philip name is told 1979

tarras wahlberg were the one who told the name of madeleine 1982

and 1977 victoria presented at soliden castle, öland
Old 02-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Nobility

Victoria is such a no-nonsense strong woman and at the same time she is natural, caring, and adorable! Daniel is reliable, strong and tender. The little princess is very fortunate because I believe they will make wonderful parents. Congratulations to Sweden!