It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwh what sweet peaceful pictures. I think Princess Estelle has her father's shaped head, but her mother's chin and nose. So cute, and I love the sweater!

Estelle's first look is so Victoria but looking at her again she looks so much like Daniel.
I love the little knitted cardigan, very pretty. Also looks quite warming, ideal for the weather.

Surely you mean Sweden :whistling:
BYe Bine

(turns 3 different shades of red before she turns purple)

Yes. Sweden. Thanks for the correction!

Oh she is a cutie! :wub: And she really does look like her mother as a baby!

The little princess is so precious and pretty!!

I would have loved a picture with the happy parents!

Estelle is so cute!!!!! In my opinion she looks like Daniel. But also, she have something from Victoria.

I'm not sure she could look any more like her father. The resemblance is uncanny.

Just looking at the shape of her jaw and the lines of her face, I see Victoria. I think she'll have a similar profile to her mother. :flowers:

Well, Victoria and Daniel resemble each other a little, too. I think she looks like a mixture of both- perhaps more of Victoria than Daniel but it's hard to tell.

I thinks she look more like her father, i can tell she is going to be daddy girl until they have another one!! congrats.

Princess Estelle looks like Prince Daniel.
A very beautiful baby. Health and luck be with Estelle.

I think Princess Estelle looks like Dad mid-nose up and Mom mid-nose down LOL. So she looks like herself, a whole new person in this world.

Last edited:
Awhhh she looks so cute and beautyful!!!I think she is a Mix of both of them!!but a little bit more looks like Victoria!!! I wish the lovely Family all the best!!! Hope we see soon pictures of the hole Family!!!<3

Little Princess Estelle looks so sweet in those pictures! :wub:

In my opinion, Princess Estelle looks like her mother, Crown Princess Victoria.

The baby is so cute and sweet! :D

Prinsessan Estelle is sooo cute! I cannot wait to see her growing up, but mostly i cant wait to see Crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel be parents! They will be amazing and Estelle will be very beautiful as well!!!

I think se desemboles her dad very mucht!I also like very mucht the was teu handle things....the photo, the name...the normal was princess victoria gt out of the hospital....:flowers:

What an adorable little thing! Such a wonderful mix of both Victoria and Daniel. She's absolutely precious, a real little star.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but I think it looks bad that Princess Madeleine wasn't in Sweden for the Church service and I thought Queen Silvia's choice of black clothes was strange as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom