It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the webmaster was just preparing the announcement and wrote in it something funny from his/her head.

I didn't see the usual official ending on the post, so it may have been an error, or hack.

Uppsland Vasby is not even a province but just a rather normal town with around 40.000 inhabitants. Who would want the girl to have such a strange title? Plus David for a name...

Probably a joke...

It was either a hack -- which would be unfortunate given that the Royal Court will need to be able to update the site soon

OR

The webmaster was trying out four random names plus a duchy to see how it fit on screen, so to speak. It wouldn't be the first time. The only mistake was that he/she published it instead of just previewing!

From Expressen about the name
"It was a mistake. We had made a fake picture and a fake name to test the technology and so it happened to go out", said David Löfvendahl, at the Royal Court's Information Department.

at this thread we are now 199 from all over the world wonder how many countries we have represented

I thought it should have started now? They're still showing people in the armchairs on SVT.

I am watching TV4 News, but no press conference at the moment...where can i watch the press conference?

Ulrika? Not a huge fan.

I thought it should have started now? They're still showing people in the armchairs on SVT.

I think that they won´t show the cabinet meeting. After the meeting the marshall will tell the name in public.

LadyFinn said:
I think that they won´t show the cabinet meeting. After the meeting the marshall will tell the name in public.

So the coverage will cut to the marshall after the cabinet meeting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom