It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hans-Rickard said:
It has been. It was marvellous :-D Can I post à video file here ? I filmed the salute....

Please do!

According to Aftonbladet´s live feed, Victoria has left the hospital, their photographer saw it. She left with the black Audi.
But according to Expressen the king and the queen have left Drottningholm, Expressen thinks they are going to the hospital. We shall see, maybe they are going to Haga?

Thisis a wonderful news. Congratulation to the happy couple on the arrival of their baby girl.:flowers:

How great! Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel!

Annika Sönnerberg from the court has told to Expressen that the family is still at the hospital. But she knows nothing about that the king and the queen are on their way to the hospital.

Is it known if Daniel's parents and sister are in Stockholm or are they still in Ockelbo?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kungahuset

pic of the new parents leaving hospital!

432179_315330971859155_133515803374007_965110_1950948624_n.jpg

Last edited:
They're leaving, with the baby in a carrycot!

So the king and the queen are on their way to Haga Palace.

No showing the baby like the Danish Royal Family? :sad:

Then at least I hope we get a picture of Little Princess soon. :flowers:

No showing the baby like the Danish Royal Family? :sad:

Then at least I hope we get a picture of Little Princess soon. :flowers:

I know, i'm severely disappointed. When LadyFinn wrote that there were reports she'd already left I was like what? No photo op. I know she's a baby an all but I wanna see! :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing the photographers have set up camp outside Haga as well.

Wonderful news, a cute little princess to add to the royal family! Can't wait to find out her name and see her

Expressen´s royal reporter Johan T Lindwall has rapported from Haga Palace, that Victoria and Daniel drove in at 13.04 Swedish time, a police car in front and in back of their car.

Congratulations to the parents!!! I'm amazed that Princess Victoria is leaving the hospital so soon!

Wow, leaving the hospital so soon?!! Victoria looks wonderful! Congratulations to Daniel and Victoria and to Swedish Royal family and it's citizens!

I can't believe it... Crown Princess Victoria gave birth in 3.5 hours and nine hours later she's already on her feet and going home.. :eek: :ohmy: What is she, a superwoman?! I suppose everything is alright since they are releasing them already but this seems very quick. Of course should they need it (hope not), they have an access to healthcare professionals. I can't wait until we see the first photo taken by morfar (mother's father). :)

:swedenflag2:¡Enhorabuena también a Suecia y todos los suecos !!:swedenflag2::swedenflag2:
:swedenflag2:¡¡ Congratulations Sweden !!!:swedenflag2:

I like how they are both holding the baby, it suits them, they are equal partners also in parenthood.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kungahuset

pic of the new parents leaving hospital!

432179_315330971859155_133515803374007_965110_1950948624_n.jpg

:clap: :fireworks: A future Queen for Sweden! Congratulations!!!

I was just hoping the baby would be healthy and I wasn't sure about what it will be - boy or girl -, but secretly I was hoping for a baby girl. How great is that? And Victoria looks so good here, that she is already leaving the hospital is great, it means it must have been the perfect natural birth.

Once again congratulations, I'm so happy for this couple and I can't wait to find out about the name!

I hope Princess Madeleine is attending the Te Deum tomorrow.

I can't believe it... Crown Princess Victoria gave birth in 3.5 hours and nine hours later she's already on her feet and going home.. :eek: :ohmy: What is she, a superwoman?! I suppose everything is alright since they are releasing them already but this seems very quick. Of course should they need it (hope not), they have an access to healthcare professionals. I can't wait until we see the first photo taken by morfar (mother's father). :)

Victoria´s doctor said that 6 hours is the minimun every mother has to stay at the hospital after giving birth. After that you can leave, if you are ready to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom