It's A Girl for Victoria and Daniel! Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary: February 23, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some astrologic details about the little Princess, she is very "pisces"

Sun in Pisces

You are a very sensitive and emotional person who quickly picks up moods and emotions from other people and makes them part of your own. This trait makes it very easy for others to hurt your feelings. Because you have the ability to put yourself in someone else's place, you have an exceptional understanding of other people's needs. Whenever possible, you try to help others, because it makes you feel good about yourself.
Very often you like to go into your own private fantasy world and think about ideas that mean something only to you. Just don't spend so much time there that you lose track of what is happening outside in the real world.
You may be somewhat shy, because you feel you have to trust people before you can really open up to them. But even though you are shy, you do need other people, for without them you feel lonely, even in your own private world.

Moon in Pisces

You are a very sensitive person with strong feelings. If someone makes a harsh remark, you take it very hard. In fact, one of your tasks in life will be to develop a thicker skin. But your sensitivity is good because it makes you kinder and more considerate of others. But you should stay away from people who are always negative, because you pick up and react to their feelings very quickly.

You have a rich and lively imagination, which can make you very creative.

As you get older, you may develop an interest in the occult and supernatural.

You are very likely to avoid conflicts, even when you should defend your own ideas. If you do not stand up for yourself, you may attract people who will exploit you and take advantage of you.

Sagittarius Rising

You are a very open and outgoing person, quite frank and honest; in fact, you may be blunt to the point of indiscretion. But people who are hurt by the frankness of your remarks feel better when they realize that you really do not intend any harm.

You have a great deal of energy, and you enjoy freedom very much. If you can't direct your own life as much as you want, you feel trapped.

You are likely to be interested in sports and outdoor activities.

A little girl! Congrats to princesse Victoria and prince Daniel! :flowers:

Thanks ghost_night554 for posting this :)

Max Foster @MaxFosterCNN Prince Daniel: My feelings are a bit all over the place. Well, when I came down from the room, the little princess was laying on her mother's chest, and it looked like they were having a very cosy time, so it was hard to take my eyes off them."

:previous:
That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! Aww, Prince Daniel :wub:

Congratulations to Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, and all of Sweden on your little princess and future Queen!! :swedenflag: :swedenflag:

I woke up and the first thing I heard was the birth of the little princess. What a wonderful way to be waken up :) My warmest congratulations to the parents. A princess for the princess. Am so happy for them.

Congratulations Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel
and Swedish Royal Family

Congrats to the sweet Royal Couple and all of Sweden! Truly a day to celebrate! I'm looking forward to hearing and embracing the name. Whatever they choose is fine by me!

Don't think they've changed the succession laws in England so as long as Will and Kate have a boy at any point he will be king.

As far as I know, the rules were changed last year, so that if William and Kate's first born is a girl, she will not be displaced by a future younger brother.

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel with a little daughter! And congratulations to Sweden with a little princess and future queen! :flowers:

This is such great news! I am so happy everything went well! :flowers:

A newborn baby

Congratulations!

"A baby is God's opinion that life should go on. Never will a time come when the most marvelous recent invention is as marvelous as a newborn baby. The finest of our precision watches, the most super-colossal of our supercargo planes don't compare with a newborn baby in the number and ingenuity of coils and springs, in the flow and change of chemical solutions, in timing devises and interrelated parts that are irreplaceable." - Carl Sandburg (1878-1967)

Congratulations and all the best to the parents and their newborn princess!! That's wonderful news :flowers:

Great news, congratulations to Victoria and Daniel :)) And tomorrow we will know the name :)

Some astrologic details about the little Princess, she is very "pisces"

Oh, Your Grace, That's not necessarily a good horoscope for a future queen...
But - Sagitarrius Rising means the ascendent? Pisces is reigned jointly by jupiter and neptune, while Sagittarius is jupiter's sole realm. So there is a very strong "jupiter"-influence here which means that the little princess will be one lucky girl who aims to find and defend justice...

Not that bad!

YAY! So glad we didn't have to wait until March. Girls are going to rule the roost in the next generation. Also, it's so good we don't have 3 or 4 months for a name!

Congrats to the happy couple and their newest family member!!!

He couldn't look any happier if he tried!!! :) I don't think anything will be able to take that HUGE smile off his face!! LOL

Now wonder - now he has two princesses to spoil to his heart's delight!

A reporter of Aftonbladet is outside Karolinska Hospital. He said that there have been talk that Victoria would leave the hospital soon. Three cars came to the hospital for a little time ago, just like there were three cars in the night when Victoria and Daniel came to the hospital.
Aftonbladet: Sveriges nyhetskälla och mötesplats

future generation
Queen Leonor of Spain

If Letizia doesn't have a boy.
Also - can't believe this woman only did her last engagement, yesterday? Or the day before. It's amazing. I was kinda hoping for a boy, Christian will be outnumbered.

Wonderful wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

I couldn't quite hear all what was said, especially not the questions.

But Daniel said Victoria had given birth to "a very sweet Princess".
He feels "all over the place" = dizzy.
"When I left the little Princess lay on the chest of her mother resting" (I think).
He was very nervous, it was a very new experience for him.
(I believe he was asked when the name will be published) and Daniel replied: "That will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow".
He ended by appealing for the press to grant them room and peace for them to establish themselves as a little new family.

And a congrats from me as well. :flowers: The girls are taking over.
Poor Christian, the CP gettogethers in the future will be a veritable henhouse. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom