Friends of Victoria and Daniel

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tog said:
According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.

Thank you for this information, tog. And welcome on the board!
I wonder, why the press hasn´t taken the chance to make pictures :confused:
It seems Stureplan.se is finally taking to Daniel Westling (och hennes stiliga pjokvän Daniel Westling, som överraskade för övrigt med ett par riktigt coola rödtonade solglasögon =...and her stylish boyfriend Daniel Westling, who surprised with a real cool pair of red toned sunglasses)
BTW is this the same Jon Spendrup, who married in 1999 a certain Camilla. Victoria attended the wedding together with Daniel Collert in NYC.

Victorias friends arrested last night

During a party after the competition The bays (Skärgården) quickest boat a know finance man and friend of Victoria got in a fight with other party guests. Earlier that day the friends of the SRF competed with multi millionairs about who had the fastest boat. Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. A cousin of Victoria (Who??) and the Kings best friend Aje Philipson was present. Some also claim that mrs Tiger Woods, Elin Nordengren was onboard. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody. The coastguard boarded the ship and 2 of Victorias friends and a famous finance man was arrested. One of the arrested had changed clothes and tried to hide himself onboard the boat but was recognized by the victim. The 3 claim their innocense but acted calmly during the arrest

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=283444
who has gotten their story from aftonbladet.

1120992174.76324.jpg

foto VG/Aftonbladet

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.

Well as long as no member of the SRF gets arrested because of a party fight. Nobody knows if thes ppl are their friends for real. It surley happens that they are at the same parties but i would not conclude that they are friends.

Larzen said:
Victorias friends arrested last night
Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody.

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they find them boring but CP, by all accounts, is a shy young man too and I think they would prefer to be considered boring. Also this is connected with the idea of "friends" too. Victoria and Madeleine are more well-covered so their "friends" will be more covered but like Mixer said, it´s probably mostly a matter of same circles which is ridiculous because after all, we are talking about a country of just over 9 million people. CP has said that he is somewhat glad that the attention is not on him but also he feels pity(sorry) for his sisters because all of the attention. A protective brother. O, all of that champagne and booze and a fight too. It was bound to happen. Inhibitions fade away and one word or reaction is sometimes all that it takes for a fight to start.

At least Victoria and Daniel have attended at least 6 weddings together in the meanwhile. Yesterday an other one. Victoria´s good old buddy Anders Högberg (they were in one class in the Enskilda gymnasiet->high school and Anders cared for her, when Victoria broke up with D. Collert) married Sofia Schörling, the daughter of a billionaire (interestingly Victoria´s friends all marry millionaires, while she won´t) in the St. Nicolai church in Nyköping.
According to eyewitnesses Victoria and Daniel looked very much in love and he kissed her on the cheeks several times.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,685168,00.html
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=420127

According to Aftonbladet we get to see more pics in the next issue of Svensk Damtidning ( I wonder, why they mention that)

IMO Victoria looks very mature in the pics.

Attachments

• ny2.jpg
    ny2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,776
  • ny3.jpg
    ny3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,749
  • ny1.jpg
    ny1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,619
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ;)). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.

Danielle said:
Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ;)). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.

Hm, now as you say it :D It really looks as if he would touch the Royal backside...or if he´s pushing her forward "honey, we are late" ;) Well, we will never know, what his hand really did ;)
I agree, that Victoria looked fantastic. What one can´t say about Daniel. 2 years ago at the wedding of Andrea and Niklas he looked much better...

PS: the dress of the bride is really not the best (I´ve seen). With this underskirt it looks more like a dress for debutants in the 80ties than a wedding gown.
Sometimes I tend to think "the richer the bride, the uglier the dress" (then again the dress of Anna von Bayern was really nice...and she probably isn´t as poor as a church mouse...)

Victoria looks fantastic! Wow, really great! She's so beautiful at this occasion! But I agree that she also looks very "mature" somehow, almost older than she usually does, although in a good way.

Good to see that Sofia Schörling and Anders married! They have been official fiancées for some time now. Indeed her father is a billionaire, he's a very well known and successful businessman with interests in many big companies, he owns the huge security company Securitas among others. Sofia has a place in some of the boards, at least two that I know of.

We have now seen them twice in three days, impressive:eek: :D . Daniel looks much better than at the wedding with some other glasses and not so slick hairdo. We all knew Nyhlen was not the fastest, but to discover the necklace 6 months after she first wore it is just further proof....

Last edited:
More pictures from the wedding this weekend, Victoria looks beautiful, love the hair
from www.facetoface.de

Attachments

• 00725692.jpg
    00725692.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 512
  • 00725693.jpg
    00725693.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 804
  • 00725694.jpg
    00725694.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 706
  • 00725695.jpg
    00725695.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 945
Last edited:
Larzen said:
love the hair
Me too! It's similar to the hairstyle Infanta Cristina usually uses on gala occasions (inclusively on her own wedding day). Very, very classic indeed! :)

Doesn't Daniel W look like an Italian giggolo on the above pic? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Like that guy?
Presse4.jpg

Last edited:
A few days ago, we saw a few great pictures from the Swedish press posted in this thread from a wedding that Victoria and Daniel attended. This week’s Svensk Damtidning has a long report on it, so I post here a short summary of it, and some pictures (I don’t have a scanner, so sorry for the bad quality). This is not available online, so there's no link to put her for its provinance.

"Victoria and Daniel – the most beautiful couple on this summer’s biggest society wedding"

The wedding between Anders Högberg and Sofia Schörling was held on Saturday 13 August 2005 in the S:t Nikolai Church in Nyköping.

Big parts of the Stockholm society were there, and so were Crown Princess Victoria and her boyfriend Daniel Westling (whom she chose to have smuggled in the back way, my guess is in order to avoid all the attention being set on them, instead of the bride and groom, he did exit with the others).

The church, from the 1200’s, was decorated with white flowers – matching with the bride’s bouquet of white roses. Victoria wore a coral pink satin dress. The bride wore a white wedding dress with flounce and a train.

Bridesmaids were the bride’s closest friends: Louise Lundberg, Astrid Trolle and Natalie Wroblewski. They wore empire styled dresses in bleach pink and hazy grey. The groom had chosen his brother Jonas Högberg as his best man, and Johan Insulander Lindh and Eric Waters Falk as the marshals.

During the ceremony, Court Singer Karl-Magnus Fredriksson sang, among the songs performed by him was “Så tag mitt hjärta” (so take my heart) by Hugo Alfvén. The traditional psalm “Härlig är jorden” (great is the earth) was also sung. The ceremony took about three quarters of an hour, and exited to a piece by JS Bach as the recessional.

After the ceremony, the about 150 guests lined up in two lines outside the church - the happy newlyweds exited the church, stopped to share a kiss to the cheers of their guests, and then walked to the car under a shower of rose petals.

Afterwards the parents of the bride hosted a party for the guests at their home, Edeby Manor, outside the city of Nyköping. Situated beautifully in the middle of the landscape and with the lake just below it, it was a perfect place for a wedding party. A big white party tent had been set up where the guests partied. The evening ended with fireworks and a laser light show over the lake. Most of the guests stayed over the night at Edeby.

Attached pictures - 1: Bride and groom Sofia Schörling and Anders Högberg, 2: Bride and groom Sofia Schörling and Anders Högberg, 3: The wedding party/attendants: bridesmaids Louise Lundberg, Astrid Trolle and Natalie Wroblewski, best man Jonas Högberg, marshals Johan Insulander Lindh and Eric Waters Falk, 4: Edeby Manor, the Schörling family’s estate where the party was held, 5: Edeby Manor, the Schörling family’s estate where the party was held, 6: The prist that conducted the ceremony, and the church, 7: Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Wesling, 8: Crown Princess Victoria, 9: Crown Princess Victoria, 10: Crown Princess Victoria

Attachments

• Edeby herrgård1.jpg
    Edeby herrgård1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 523
  • Victoria2.jpg
    Victoria2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 617
  • Victoria1.jpg
    Victoria1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,568
  • Victoria & Daniel1.jpg
    Victoria & Daniel1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 446
  • Prästen & kyrkan.jpg
    Prästen & kyrkan.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 956
  • Edeby, partytältet.jpg
    Edeby, partytältet.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 460
  • Edeby herrgård2.jpg
    Edeby herrgård2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 468
  • bröllopsföljet.jpg
    bröllopsföljet.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 734
  • Brudparet2.jpg
    Brudparet2.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 694
  • Brudparet1.jpg
    Brudparet1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,916
Last edited:
And a few more...

1: Crown Princess Victoria, 2: Crown Princess Victoria, 3: Crown Princess Victoria, 4: Caroline and Peder Dinkelspiel (friends of Victoria), 5: Fred and Cecilia Wennerholm (friends of the royal couple), 6: Fredrik and Anne-Marie Lundberg, 7: Marianna and Mats-Gunnar Högberg (parents of the groom), 8: Count Nils and Countess Cecilia Mörner, 9: Melker and Kerstin Schörlig (parents of the bride), 10: Martina Gahn & Johan Bonde (friends of Victoria, SdT say they might marry next year)

Attachments

• Victoria3.jpg
    Victoria3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 454
  • Melker & Kerstin Schörling.jpg
    Melker & Kerstin Schörling.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,428
  • Nils & Cecilia Mörner.jpg
    Nils & Cecilia Mörner.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2,961
  • Marianna & Mats-Gunnar Högberg.jpg
    Marianna & Mats-Gunnar Högberg.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 406
  • Fredrik & Anne-Marie Lundberg.jpg
    Fredrik & Anne-Marie Lundberg.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,034
  • Fred & Cecilia Wennerholm.jpg
    Fred & Cecilia Wennerholm.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4,158
  • C & P Dinkelspiel1.jpg
    C & P Dinkelspiel1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 349
  • Victoria6.jpg
    Victoria6.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 467
  • Victoria5.jpg
    Victoria5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Martina Gahn & Johan Bonde.jpg
    Martina Gahn & Johan Bonde.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2,306
Last edited:
Thanks for posting the article GrandDuchess! It seems like a very beautiful wedding. I love Victorias dress, she seems to be in fantastic shape!

but you should edit your post and the source :)

Josefine said:
that must be the nobel dress 2005
Perhaps, but what did she do to the cleavage? It looks different, she must have changed it someway. Does anyone with an eye for design know what changes?

Yennie said:
but you should edit your post and the source :)
Oh my gosh, what was I thinking?! :D I was probably reading Svenska Dagladet while I wrote that post, so it must've been an automatic thing... Too bad they don't write about these things, it would be terrific. Thanks for noticing and telling me.

here is the nobel 2005 dress

its from getty

Attachments

• Vic.jpg
    Vic.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 328
GrandDuchess said:
Oh my gosh, what was I thinking?! :D I was probably reading Svenska Dagladet while I wrote that post, so it must've been an automatic thing... Too bad they don't write about these things, it would be terrific. Thanks for noticing and telling me.
haha yes that would be fun. Svenska Dagbladet full of royal gossip and photos. That would make some people so annoyed :D

Here is 3 big beautiful picture of Victoria and Daniel at the wedding, It is scanned from Norwegian Se og Hør, they says she has modified her nobel dress. Seems like he is trying for a smile in the last picture:D

Last edited:
Thank you for the scans, Larzen. In a german mag, I´ve seen an even bigger smile (again Danne at this wedding). It should be this weekend on Ritva´s page.

Daniel has attended yesterday the reopening of the opera cellar (= a restaurant, it´s leaded of his buddy Sandro Catenacci, who is member of Master Training and owner of the restaurant, where Danne celebrated his 30th birthday)
As usual Danne tried to hide and hasn´t posed for a picture. Of course then things like this are to see in the more or less secretly taken pics:
Daniel-Westling001.jpg
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/0508/23/Daniel-Westling001.jpg
"Oh no, my pants are sliding down"

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,688719,00.html

In Expressen this (above mentioned) Sandro (who also seems to be involved in MT) tells about Danne being a great enterpriser.
And a colleague of Daniel says
"Daniel har inga kommentarer om sina affärer. Men han bad mig hälsa att han tackar så hemskt mycket om det är något positivt.
"Daniel has no comment on his (business) affairs. But he asked me to say, that he (would) thank so awfully much, when it´s something positive"

As I get it, Daniel would be extremely happy, when the press would write something positively about him. Isn´t this cute? :D

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=425915

That is a cute statement, no press if it is not positive and I will $$$.

He reminds of the Danish courts spokes woman, whenever there is something positive to say she is happy to talk, but whenever there are something negative for which you would need a spokesperson it is always "no comment"

Sweden must be running out if hair wax:cool: Im glad he did not wear a tie, he does not look in his element when wearing formal clothes IMO

I think he is a good looking man but I wish he would wear smaller, lighter framed glasses. The ones he wears are so heavy looking.

Victoria looks nice. As for Mr. Brernadotte at the begining I was like my goodness Victoria should leave Daniel. He's such a loser! I hate him! But in the end whose dating him me or Victoria? Who am I to criticize. You know. Now I think He's hot mo fo. But for reals he should leave the glasses. He probably uses them to make people think he's smart.

Finally, and I mean FINALLY, after god knows how many months, there are pictures of Daniel and Victoria together, they attended the wedding of one of Daniels oldest friends Niklas Ek to Anna Kjellander in Finspång. Daniel drove the couple and their son to church and he was the best man of Niklas, Victorias attendance was kept a strict secret and the brided did not even tell her mum until the very last moment

Pictures from expressen http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=639552
and Aftonbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,861119,00.html

Attachments

• 5a0a1bfb.jpg
    5a0a1bfb.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,560
  • 29095a17.jpg
    29095a17.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • aa15dd14.jpg
    aa15dd14.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,022
  • c56f21e9.jpg
    c56f21e9.jpg