The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-12-2004, 11:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
To Yennie´s article:
I´ve already yesterday read, that they get divorced. Which I don´t understand really. I mean they were 3 years together before the wedding and should know each others faults.
.. seems to be a common phenomena (short marriages) with those who have lived together a long time. Not much info as to why, but the little I've come across, its the "formality" of it all and expected formality, whereas before it was all loosy-goosy.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victorias friends arrested last night

During a party after the competition The bays (Skärgården) quickest boat a know finance man and friend of Victoria got in a fight with other party guests. Earlier that day the friends of the SRF competed with multi millionairs about who had the fastest boat. Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. A cousin of Victoria (Who??) and the Kings best friend Aje Philipson was present. Some also claim that mrs Tiger Woods, Elin Nordengren was onboard. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody. The coastguard boarded the ship and 2 of Victorias friends and a famous finance man was arrested. One of the arrested had changed clothes and tried to hide himself onboard the boat but was recognized by the victim. The 3 claim their innocense but acted calmly during the arrest

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=283444
who has gotten their story from aftonbladet.

foto VG/Aftonbladet

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.

Old 07-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Courtier

Well as long as no member of the SRF gets arrested because of a party fight. Nobody knows if thes ppl are their friends for real. It surley happens that they are at the same parties but i would not conclude that they are friends.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Victorias friends arrested last night
Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody.

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.
I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they find them boring but CP, by all accounts, is a shy young man too and I think they would prefer to be considered boring. Also this is connected with the idea of "friends" too. Victoria and Madeleine are more well-covered so their "friends" will be more covered but like Mixer said, it´s probably mostly a matter of same circles which is ridiculous because after all, we are talking about a country of just over 9 million people. CP has said that he is somewhat glad that the attention is not on him but also he feels pity(sorry) for his sisters because all of the attention. A protective brother. O, all of that champagne and booze and a fight too. It was bound to happen. Inhibitions fade away and one word or reaction is sometimes all that it takes for a fight to start.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

On the 6th of January a boy was born to very good friends of Crown princess Victoria - Jacob and Nicole de Geer (Kreuger).

Tags
daniel westling, friends