The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-13-2005, 05:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think the one taking her job really serious in A-CJ, can we imagine any other Royal press chief commenting on how much the royals work out And why does Aftonbladet choose a picture of Victoria ina covered up black suit to make its point, surly they could have chosen the white dress with no sleeves, she odes not look very buff in the suit IMO.

Old 12-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Aristocracy

oooooooh they mention the big three zero...

Old 12-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Courtier

Much slimmer

In that photograph Crown Princess Victoria looks like she has slimmed down a lot. She looks like she has lost much weight in the face and her waist is very small now compared to a few years ago.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
In that photograph Crown Princess Victoria looks like she has slimmed down a lot. She looks like she has lost much weight in the face and her waist is very small now compared to a few years ago.
I can´t see her waist in the pic (there´s only "black"). But yes, her waist is surely thinner. As soon as you really train it, it´s hard to put on fat there. But I guess an other factor is of course age, which makes her face more mature looking.
And (caution controversial Lena-theory) I think when she studied in the USA she fell for the American* way of eating (Fast food, salty "chemical" carbo+fat-rich food), which let her seem more "chubby" and more bloated/puffy. Back in Sweden she probably ate healthier and IMO it makes a difference, if you stuff yourself with McDonalds or good quality food. IMO one can see it.
Of course unbalanced gaining after anorexia and having a gym trainer as boyfriend plays a role as well...

*I´ve of course heard, that the one or an other vegetable was spotted in the USA"
Old 12-13-2005, 12:27 PM
Royal Highness

In reading the info and then your comments. You all have managed to voice my opinion.:p

I agree that the CPss looks much slimmer in that photo, not exactly buff. I also thought the press chief should have left her comments at " The Crown Princess is keen on being in good physical shape". The rest in unnecessary.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I can´t see her waist in the pic (there´s only "black"). But yes, her waist is surely thinner. As soon as you really train it, it´s hard to put on fat there. But I guess an other factor is of course age, which makes her face more mature looking.
And (caution controversial Lena-theory) I think when she studied in the USA she fell for the American* way of eating (Fast food, salty "chemical" carbo+fat-rich food), which let her seem more "chubby" and more bloated/puffy. Back in Sweden she probably ate healthier and IMO it makes a difference, if you stuff yourself with McDonalds or good quality food. IMO one can see it.
Of course unbalanced gaining after anorexia and having a gym trainer as boyfriend plays a role as well...

*I´ve of course heard, that the one or an other vegetable was spotted in the USA"
i agree. we who follow victoria have seen her sporty physique for some time now. she's been kinda low profile this year. maybe some media had "forgotten" about her and then when they saw her at the nobel's thought, 'dude, she's buff.'

I think Victoria looks great right now, but I hope she stays this way. if she gets any more buff, she'll be going too far.

certainly daniel had a lot to do with it, but I also think her love of fitness seems to have increased considerably after her stint in the military.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Courtier

Don't get me wrong I do think Crown Princess Victoria looks great.:)
Old 12-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
What does Expressobladet write, when it has nothing to write?
An article about the "new" buff Victoria. IMO we have seen the "new buff Victoria" in the past 3.5 years. Oh well.

This time the article is with a statement of Ann Christine Jernberg

The Crown Princess is keen on being in good physical shape. She takes her "job" very seriously and works out regularly, says the court´s press chef Ann-Christine Jernberg

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/halsa/...745757,00.html

Photo of (buff) Victoria attending the meeting with the Nobel Peace Prize Winners yesterday
To me this pic looks, like eating disorder is back
Old 12-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

This photo was taken a day within the Nobel prize gala and there certainly wasn't anything anorexic about her in the gala dress.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
To me this pic looks, like eating disorder is back
well, she is very thin and the fact that she fits in the same clothes now that she did when she had the eating disorder (the red dress worn at her cousins wedding) shows that she has lost alot of weight... but: this time its clearly that she has a more athletic body and therefor can wear small sizes. Just look at her upper arms (I´m very jelaous :) )
Old 12-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Just look at her upper arms (I´m very jelaous :) )
I know! I wish my body was as tonned as Victoria's.
But then my bf does not own a gym...so what can I expect....
Old 12-28-2005, 03:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissajames
I know! I wish my body was as tonned as Victoria's.
But then my bf does not own a gym...so what can I expect....
seriously. if your whole 4 year relationship with a guy is based around exercise, you'll get really toned and (hopefully) love every minute of it. i'm surprised victoria isnt more buff than she is.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Courtier

imho she just looks unhealthy!
Old 12-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
imho she just looks unhealthy!
well, those glasses could certainly be seen as evidence of mental unhealthiness but i dont think she looks physically unhealthy. quite the opposite...
Old 12-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Courtier

Thin face, thin arms and thin body.... Does she have got problems in her relationship with DW?
Btw. Whats the reason for an article which claim that she is in good shape and all healthy?
Old 12-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Thin face, thin arms and thin body.... Does she have got problems in her relationship with DW?
Btw. Whats the reason for an article which claim that she is in good shape and all healthy?
Well, that´s our look-obsessed world. And I think they also love to write these articles, because there´s this obvious link to her love. That´s some kind of subtle message "Oh look, what love has done to her...love can do everything for you"

I think, she´s ok. But I also think to have things finally so much under control (which obviously also means to look thin, and not too skinny or too chubby) means a lot for her and is still an side effect or "holdover" of her eating disorder. Lena Freud has spoken
Old 12-28-2005, 09:15 PM
Courtier

At least one person agrees :)

Tags
crown princess victoria, fitness, gym