The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Heir Apparent

The latest picture of Victoria´s first and long time boyfriend Daniel Collert (around Christmas 2004) IMO he looks unhappy, it´s said, that he and his girlfriend Josefine (who looked a lot like Victoria´s sister Madeleine) are separated, she moved out of Daniel´s home. If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	collert.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	82208  

Old 01-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
The latest picture of Victoria´s first and long time boyfriend Daniel Collert (around Christmas 2004) IMO he looks unhappy, it´s said, that he and his girlfriend Josefine (who looked a lot like Victoria´s sister Madeleine) are separated, she moved out of Daniel´s home. If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him
Vicky dated the guy on the right side?

Old 01-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
If it would be up to me, then Victoria should comfort him
So that Daniel II gets jealous and drops her?
The only guys that would like that would be the yellow press reporters from the swedish court and you. Do you want Vicky to be free for Dennism?
Old 01-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Vicky dated the guy on the right side?
This freaky Smiley is your favourite, isn´t it? You know exactly, how Daniel Collert looks...we have posted pictures of him a few times in this forum. But maybe I should have written "guy to the left" for newer members. What would be wrong if she would have dated the guy to the right? I mean you know practically nothing about him.

Oh, I think a few others would want her to go back to Daniel Collert. This doesn´t mean, that her love is totally refused from my side.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
This freaky Smiley is your favourite, isn´t it? You know exactly, how Daniel Collert looks...we have posted pictures of him a few times in this forum. But maybe I should have written "guy to the left" for newer members. What would be wrong if she would have dated the guy to the right? I mean you know practically nothing about him.
I think the guy on the right is as old as her dad or at least nearly... Well sure I know how Daniel C. looks like... Is the guy his step dad?
Old 01-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I know, that we are getting off topic here (reminds me of the good old times with you, King Christian and Dennism :) )...but this guy, Peder Fogstrand is his name (and it´s said Queen Silvia is his godmother, but I can´t say for sure, if that is true) is younger than Daniel Collert and Daniel Westling! Probably he´s one of those guys, who lose their hair soon (like prince Charles...and as it seems also prince William)

That´s how Daniel Collert´s stepfather, Göran Collert, looks:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/ekonomi/00...-5081-8565.jpg
Old 01-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Summary of an article in this week’s Svensk Damtidning:

Daniel Collert wants Victoria back! Just before Christmas, his now former girlfriend Josefine Davidsson moved out of his flat. Around Christmas time, Daniel Collert was in the city when he by coincidence bumped into Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine - a Säpo guard stopped him outside the Karen Millen store and told him that the two Princesses were in the store. So Daniel went in to say hello, and according to the sources it was a nice meeting between the two. A long hug and some talk about what has happened since they last talked (according to the article, they've had sporadical contact since their break up 2001) and Daniel told a lot about his company and wanted Victoria to come visit him at his office someday.

Daniel Collert's company is named Isis Cataegis Pictures, and he has the title producer. Their offices it very posh situated at Hamnagatan in the city. Daniel himself has studies psychology at Columbia University in New York and worked for the Red Cross - but is now back in Stockholm and film is what he works with now.

The article says that Daniel Collert has regretted that his and Victoria's relationship ended in talks with friends.

I will keep my fingers crossed that they find their way back to each other, they were a wonderful couple together - and I hope there's still a chance for them! But we should have in mind that this is things the magazine has gotten from "sources", and even if everything would be true here - Victoria still has her Daniel "cap boy" Westling....:(
Old 01-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Thank you very much, GrandDuchess. I notice a big problem with me and tabloids: always when they come up with stories, which I want to be true, I tend to believe they are true
I agree so much with you, I will keep my fingers crossed for the next months (loooook Mixer, there are others, who want her to date Daniel I again, comment from Lena-the besserwisser )
Old 01-20-2005, 12:19 PM
Courtier

So you would like something like in a Hollywood B-Movie. Current boyfriend and former boyfriend struggling for the heart of a princess?

Maybe Vicky has got a long speech with Daniel W. because he is jealous of Daniel C. .

Or hows a German pun: if two wrangle with each other the thrid one is happy :)

Maybe I should go for Viktoria
Old 01-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
So you would like something like in a Hollywood B-Movie. Current boyfriend and former boyfriend struggling for the heart of a princess?
Life is like a Hollywood B-movie, isn´t it Of course it would seem a little bit strange, if Daniel C. would go back to Victoria a third time, but the court could "sell" it as big love story to the people (all the obstacles-and finally they are happy)
Old 01-21-2005, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

A few pictures of Daniel Collert:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DC10.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	82887  
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

He's attractive but I hate his hair. In Sweden we say that guys like him has combed their hair with a pork chop

However; I think he would make a better prince consort than DII. But I like DII so I will keep my fingers crossed for him.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
He's attractive but I hate his hair. In Sweden we say that guys like him has combed their hair with a pork chop
You mean, because it´s fixed with gel and hair wax in some of the pictures? In Austria we ask people, who wear their hair this way, if a cow has licked their heads with it´s big tongue

But we shouldn´t forget, that those were the 90ties...today he wears his hair in a way like Daniel Westling. IMO Collert´s version still looks better. But I wouldn´t mind, if both would cut their hair again.

Photo from summer 2004 (Pic was posted on the crown princess Mary board of "BrooklynGirl"):
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DC11.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	82922  
Old 01-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
A few pictures of Daniel Collert:
Maybe he would be a suitable boyfriend for Lena
Old 01-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Commoner

I really think that this Daniel Collert, is more handsome, cuter, etc... than Daniel W. I don't like hes looks, but If DW is a good man, well...
Old 02-15-2005, 08:17 AM
Majesty

so daniel C may be back in her life
Old 05-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Majesty

i saw on ritvas magazines page that daniel is togather with Josephine again
Old 05-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
i saw on ritvas magazines page that daniel is togather with Josephine again
I´ve read that too...so one (=me) should sooner or later accept, that Mr. W. will marry the crown princess.
I know I shouldn´t judge ppl, I don´t know (but I know much and act though different ) but I doubt, that Daniel C. and Josefine are meant for each other.
Old 05-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Courtier

Well what other possibilities does he have? He does not want to have a crown princess.. so he can stay singe or take another female.

This is not meant mean!
Old 05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Courtier

I think that the swedish people will have easier to accept Daniel W. then Daniel C. beacause that there is so obviouse that Daniel C is from the upper class and Daniel W is an ordinary "svensson" like the rest of us. Even though i might think that Daniel C would have been more suitable for the job...

What do the rest of you think?

Tags
relationships