Victoria and Daniel's Wedding Suggestions & Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Vivienne Westwood isn't the designer, the dress she made for Sex and the City was, well, erm, interesting at best.:whistling:

I do not believe for a second that Kate would be invited without being engaged.

Josette

Josette

Didn't Crown Prince Felipe of Spain go to Mette-Marit and Haakon's wedding with his then-girlfriend (not fiancee)? I want to think it was their wedding, because as I remember, she wore this god-awful hideous dress that was tacky.

Didn't Crown Prince Felipe of Spain go to Mette-Marit and Haakon's wedding with his then-girlfriend (not fiancee)? I want to think it was their wedding, because as I remember, she wore this god-awful hideous dress that was tacky.

But Eva was a personal friend of MM and was invited for that reason. Although there were phots of PF and Eva together in the party. The dress that Eva wore was one of the reason that the spanish didn't like her. :flowers:

yes, eva sannum did go to the wedding although not as felipe's girlfriend but as invitee of haakon and MM.

Josette

I agree. Attending William's passing out ceremony is one thing, but a major royal wedding amongst the royals and dignitaries of the world? I find it unlikely that Kate would attend without her own engagement ring, either.

I agree. Attending William's passing out ceremony is one thing, but a major royal wedding amongst the royals and dignitaries of the world? I find it unlikely that Kate would attend without her own engagement ring, either.

She's attended a higher ranking event than the passing out ceremony. When William became knight of the garter, she attended the ceremony. She has also attended a british wedding, without William.
But I too agree that Kate Middleton would never attend a foreign royal wedding, without a ring on her finger. Unless she was a friend of the couple in question, such as Eva Sannum and the Norwegian Royals.

Oh and Princess Mary never attended a royal event, until she was engaged. She attended certain weddings/ events, such as Kate has done with William before she was engaged. :)

She's attended a higher ranking event than the passing out ceremony. When William became knight of the garter, she attended the ceremony. She has also attended a british wedding, without William.
But I too agree that Kate Middleton would never attend a foreign royal wedding, without a ring on her finger.

Do you talking about Peter Philips wedding?

dianadebraga I wasn't talking about Peter Phillips, but yes she did attend that wedding without William. She also attended one of the Duchess of Gloucsters daughters weddings.

There is a guest list for the consert (invitations by the government) published in the paper version of Expressen today (20100430) ... maybe we can read it on the net another day... I wont buy it because I cant stand Johan T Lindwall, but maybe someone else of the swedes here can buy it and give us some names :)

There is a guest list for the consert (invitations by the government) published in the paper version of Expressen today (20100430) ... maybe we can read it on the net another day... I wont buy it because I cant stand Johan T Lindwall, but maybe someone else of the swedes here can buy it and give us some names :)
According to that, prince William and Harry will attend:flowers:

Let's hope that the weather is with them and the wedding will be absolute beautiful and like both had wished.

have in mind this is a inventation lsit
the guetst can say no thank you.

This has to be a list of all those who got an Invitation. For example Jonas is ont it. And from Denmark Margrethe and Henrik., Frederik and Mary, Joachim and Marie as Benedikte and Richard. But we have witnessed in past big royal Evetns that always one stays at home to act as Regent in Denmark.

This has to be a list of all those who got an Invitation. For example Jonas is ont it. And from Denmark Margrethe and Henrik., Frederik and Mary, Joachim and Marie as Benedikte and Richard. But we have witnessed in past big royal Evetns that always one stays at home to act as Regent in Denmark.

Invited by the government to the consert etc before the wedding: Här är alla namnen | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet (one of them is Pär Engsheden....)

(!! and one person I know is on the list!!! woohoo! )

one of the suprises for me is the inventation to Charlene Wittstock
prince albert girlfriend
can it be so that she also have met victoria a few times now and are invited as a friend her name is not text to prince albert.

Why is Jonas's name on the list? :S

Because at the time when the invites were sent out to the wedding, he was the fiancee of the Crown Princess' sister.
He still has the invite, but i doubt he will choose to come.

Carina Axelsson is also on the list, as well as Prince William and Harry.

Can someone explain why all the girlfriends are invited to a formal event?

Can someone explain why all the girlfriends are invited to a formal event?

Because Victoria felt like inviting them.
Carina isn't exactly new on the wedding scene.
Charlene is, but I think they have met a few times.
Kate of course is missing, but as William won't be attending, she wouldn't. :)

^^
About Carina I can understand but Charlene? I thought that in formal events the only ones that are usually invited are the fiances, unless they have a personal relationship with the host :ermm:

^^
About Carina I can understand but Charlene? I thought that in formal events the only ones that are usually invited are the fiances, unless they have a personal relationship with the host :ermm:

As Josephine said, it is possible that they have a friendship.
Just like Eva Sannum did with Princess Martha-Louise. :)

^^
Well that's a possibility. But I prefered to see Caroline going with his brother.

^^
Well that's a possibility. But I prefered to see Caroline going with his brother.

It is nice to see Charlene being invited to such an event. But I do wonder why Caroline and Stephanie have been left of the list. :ermm:

^^
Maybe we're going off topic here but I suppose that Stephanie is never invited and if they invite P. Hannover, they had prefered to not invite Caroline.

^^
Maybe we're going off topic here but I suppose that Stephanie is never invited and if they invite P. Hannover, they had prefered to not invite Caroline.

I don't think Stephanie attends many royal events.
But Princess Caroline could've come without Prince Ernst.

^^
But if P. Albert already attends with Charlene, there is no need for another represetative of Monaco.

^^
But if P. Albert already attends with Charlene, there is no need for another represetative of Monaco.

It doesn't matter about representatives from the families.
11 members of the Danish royal family are attending. Only Albert and Caroline stand as official representatives, Charlene is attending as Alberts guest.

I can't wait to see Victoria's wedding dress!! Hopefully it will be more stylish and beautiful than Silvia's:flowers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom