The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Royal Highness

that picture really does look like Katie Holmes! I think its in the smile...they both are very beautiful people...

Old 06-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism
Yes, yes. Everybody seems to know me so well and know what I would agree with. :) Yes, I agree with Lucys. It´s not the clothes per se. It´s that warmth, sincerity and natural grace that Lucys mentioned. And that smile. Her character and personality. shines through and that is for me, more important than the clothes she wears. Those glasses, I do not like. In fact, they distract one from her beautiful and expressive eyes. So I am in agreement on the glasses too. And spot on about Märtha Louise. While I do like her clothes and her sense of style, it´s the fact that she is a creative person and that she demonstrates her creativity for all of us to see, that is more appealing to me. Also we have similar interests and I like her personality. I must agree on the whole photos idea. I always find Royals in action(like they were Vin Diesel or Jean-Claude. :)) more interesting. I mean we here at this board see a lot more photos than we have chances to see the royals moving. A person being photographed often appears different than when you see them in a video or in person. More of their personality comes out when they are in motion.
I knew, that he would find an diplomatic answer :p
"Chocolate lover"...sounds kind of pervert...so as if I would sneak up to the chocolate, would unpack it and would force it to wander into my mouth...hmm, but that´s pretty much reality

Old 06-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Ahh, the reality. I see. A Chocolate connoisseur. Countess of Chocolate. High Priestess of Chocolate.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Courtier

Whats so bad about chocolate?
Old 06-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures from Korpapress (from the first day in Ankara). I must say this skirt makes her lower legs looking, as if she would play in the Swedish male soccer team (ironically I´ve often made fun of Daniels skinny lower legs )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	b1.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	160266   Click image for larger version

Name:	b2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	160267  
Old 06-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really like the skirt she is wearing (I couldn't really see it before). It's pretty. Thanks for the photos.

Old 06-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
I really like the skirt she is wearing (I couldn't really see it before). It's pretty. Thanks for the photos.
You are welcome...Well, I also like the skirt...nice print...but I think this "queen Beatrix-skirt-length" is nothing for her...
Old 06-17-2005, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
You are welcome...Well, I also like the skirt...nice print...but I think this "queen Beatrix-skirt-length" is nothing for her...
You mean it's too long? I wear skirts that length sometimes. :(

Old 06-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
You mean it's too long? I wear skirts that length sometimes. :(
Nope...not generally. I just think it doesn´t look very good with her lower legs.

I feel almost cruel...I´ve complained about the black glasses (which must be similar to yours) and I´ve complained about the skirt (which must be similar to yours) :o ...so maybe I should point out, that it differs from person to person, how things go with the face+body
Old 06-17-2005, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Nope...not generally. I just think it doesn´t look very good with her lower legs.

I feel almost cruel...I´ve complained about the black glasses (which must be similar to yours) and I´ve complained about the skirt (which must be similar to yours) :o ...so maybe I should point out, that it differs from person to person, how things go with the face+body
No, it's okay. Every item of clothing looks different on each person that wears it. No, I don't have a skirt like that. I just have a few which are below the knee (I'm paranoid about people seeing up my dress - I have learnt from experience that people can indeed see your underwear if you go up or down stairs :o ). My glasses are more like cat's eye glasses (the shape of them and not in black) so you didn't really offend me. :)

Old 06-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Pictures from Korpapress (from the first day in Ankara).
Keep wearing those glasses. They look perfect on her. The skirt is long but that´s okay. She was in Turkey. Not Mallorca. :)
Old 07-30-2005, 01:37 AM
Majesty

http://www.isifa.com
also from Turkey
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	is_11065106.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	174558  
Old 07-30-2005, 02:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
that picture really does look like Katie Holmes! I think its in the smile...they both are very beautiful people...
I don't know that they look alike. Katie Holmes is very cute and good looking but she exudes a shyness and a naivete - something childlike about her. Crown Princess Victoria is very good looking but she exudes a confidence of a person who knows exactly who she is and what she's about.

The glasses look good but if I were in the spotlight all the time with people taking my picture everytime I turn around, I would definitely wear contacts. I understand there are times you do have to wear glasses instead of contacts (speaking from experience), but I think she should always wear contacts because she has beautiful eyes.
Old 08-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

I found some more photos from Victorias trip to Turkey.

I know some of them are posted before in this thread, but as they all had huge marks written over them I thought perhaps it was better with these versions with smaller text that aren´t so visible and "all over her face"

photos from profimedia
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	NWS-411415.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	183421   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-411425.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	183422   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-411426.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	183423   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-413607.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	183424  

Name:	NWS-413611.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	183425   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-413672.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	183456   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-413616.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	183457   Click image for larger version

Name:	NWS-413615.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	183458  

Old 05-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria speaks with UNICEF Turkey Representative, Edmond McLoughney, Mr Talat Halman, President of the Turkish National Committee for UNICEF and the UNICEF Turkey Programme Coordinator, Lila Pieters, at the Swedish Embassy, Ankara
UNICEF Turkey
Old 06-17-2010, 11:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennism View Post
Keep wearing those glasses. They look perfect on her. The skirt is long but that´s okay. She was in Turkey. Not Mallorca. :)
Turkey is a secular country and everybody is free to wear what they want! Also, there are lots of places in here Turkey like Mallorca (even more beautiful than Mallorca) such as Antalya, Bodrum, Fethiye and every year lots of tourists prefer Turkey for this!

LadyFinn this is the article for your photo:
http://www.unicef.org/turkey/pc/gi21.html

Tags
crown princess victoria, official visit, turkey