Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to the USA: November 3-8, 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lena for your sweet comments, I don't know that I would say I have my disorder under control, as it is a disorder that tends to control you, but I do try to sit down and eat three healthy meals a day...
AS for my earlier post, I didn't mean to imply that CP Victoria is slipping back into (what we Ana's tend to call), "The way." but I do think she has lost wait. I also beleive the wait loss can be attributed to her suddenly busy hectic schedule, and that it's easy, with a schedule such as hers the past few weeks to feel out of touch, and it's easy to just skip a meal for the sake of getting things done, everyone does that, unfortuanetly for a "recovering" anorexic that can be quite dangerous.
Also I would like to point out, that quite often Bulima and Anorexia go hand in hand, and it's ludicaris that people try and seperate the two.
Ciao!

Originally posted by chanel@Nov 7th, 2003 - 9:04 pm
Thank You for posting the info and the photos from Victoria's visit to the USA. I wish that she would pay a visit to California....

Chanel
The Royal Family should put a "suggestion box" on their website. :p
Then we can stuff it with suggestions for a CA visit.

Great. By that standard, Delaware would never have received a visit.

Hey Dennis,

the cold might work to your advantage .... of keeping the people away from the functions.

I won't envy you, fighting to get a parking spot, finding an advantageous height at which to take a picture. Incidentally, them paparazzi's tote li'l stepladders around with them, you got one handy ?
:)

Well, maybe it will. Especially since there was a quick change in the weather.

That is a problem I would envy in some cases.

It is suipposed to go down to 21 deg Fahrenheit tonight in Toronto, with a chance of (snow flurries). Second minus (zero deg C) night, and first call for snow. Tomorrow as high as 30 deg F.

Sounds better for Wilmington.
The weather forecast for Wilmington Airport, DE
http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/forecast/cit...tml?kilg&unit=i
sez the highs going to be 48 deg F with a few clouds.

Excellent camera weather.

I wish that she would pay a visit to California....
she did in 2001 (I think?!) ´
She visited San Fransisco and LA.
Among other things she visited a film studio and had her photograph taken in front of the house in "Psycho" :p

Right now it's 43 but with winds of up to 21 mph.

Yes you are all right she looks like she has lost some weight. Perhaphs this could be down to stress with all this business wth the German magazines? It is possible to lose weight through stress without dieting/exercising more.

That may be so. But I hope it isn't it. Well, I hope it's that instead of something serious per se but then I'm angry at the magazines then. Let's hope it's just due to exercise.

Yes I hope the weight lose it due to exercise and not stress. I must admit this autumn/winter there has been an increase in paparazzi attention towards Victoria, perhaps she finds this upsetting and stressful? I hope the media realize that what they are doing is unfair and I don't just mean by making up untrue stories but also following her around when in her private time. They should leave her and her family alone. Sorry I just had to let steam off. :angry:

I don´t think that the forthcoming trial on the german magazines causes stress on Victoria. The german magazines are writing such agressive stuff since the early nineties. I remember that the best friend of my grandma always bought such magazines and then the stories were just partly untrue, but never that agressive. And Victoria said once in an german interview that she has completely stopped to look at the german press. Now we read a lot about this trial, but I guess for the swedish RF it´s more a satisfaction...and actually the advocate Mr. Prinz (what a name ;) ) will do all the work, the RF won´t appear at the court!
And I even don´t think, that the paparazzis were too nasty the last weeks. In Sweden they have just made photos of Victoria and Daniel Westling at the Basketball-match (which aren´t IMO intimate paparazzi-photos, because everyone tries to behave, when he/she goes to a sports match, and everyone can be photographed there...I guess most people here were already in a match and were on TV through this).
NYC is another thing...there are really greedy Paparazzi, but do you really have to go to NYC, when you don´t want to be photographed?! Don´t get me wrong, I agree that paparazzis shouldn´t be allowed to snap everywhere and everything! But if we compare princess Diana with princess Victoria...so Victoria is threatened relatively mild of the press in her country or in other countries (except germany, but the german mags haven´t more paparazzi-pics too and except some pics-published everywhere, e.g. the one, in which she kissed Daniel at the birthday party of her friend Caroline)!

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 8th, 2003 - 3:41 am
I wish that she would pay a visit to California....
she did in 2001 (I think?!) ´
She visited San Fransisco and LA.
Among other things she visited a film studio and had her photograph taken in front of the house in "Psycho" :p
Yennie do you have any more info. or pictures? Thanks.

@Kaiserbill
I´ve posted pics (and an adress) of Victoria in California in the picture-thread.

Hello, I'm back. I got to see more than I expected. Photos tomorrow on this site! I shook her hand. The air was cold but I felt a spark and she smiled in my direction every time. One place there was just a half dozen of people waiting. But she was lovely. More later. Have to watch the news because there were crews there and one of the TV stations will have something on Monday!

I´m happy for you,Dennism, that it was that successful for you! And she shook your hand-that´s great! And probaby you still have skin cells of her hand on your hand ;) What did she wear? Until now there aren´t photos in the agencies of her trip to Delaware, and of her stay in NYC yesterday.

A burgundy pant suit. Completely covered. she is so immaculate. Everything seem to be tailored. Great posture too. Dark flats. Might have been heels but very short then. Hair back in a pony tail. A belt buckle around the waist. I don't think there was belt but it was right in the stomach area. A gold brooch on her left shoulder. And between the opening part before the ship and when she boarded the ship she put on a black coat.

Thank your for sharing your impressions. I :heart: such live-reports! A lot of people are reporting, that Victoria is even more beautiful, when you see her "live". Do you think the same, now-after you´ve met her?!
Do you mean this outfit?

Attachments

• anzug.jpeg
    anzug.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 157
I'm pretty sure that's it. The buckle looked sort of golden but not as golden as the brooch. Yeah, I think that's it. But it's tighter live. It looks rather loose in that photo. She looked great. I do know about the weight but she looked well. Didn't look like she did in 97. Her facial beauty is deep. Marvelous bone structure. Illuminous smile. She laughed when babies and small kids were misbehaving. Hon log mot mig. En härlig ängel! Jag älskar Victoria ur djupet av mitt hjärta!

I think she has another outfit of the same style, but this one is purple. It could also be, that it´s the same outfit, and that the colour looks different in different "lights".

Attachments

• Anzug2.jpeg
    Anzug2.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 174
I think that's the one. Odd that it has the same buckle.

those outfits are the same... I think its the light that makes it looks like they are in different colours

From the AP: Old Swedes Church in Wilmington.

Attachments

• capt.dedm10411082138.princess_visit_dedm104.jpg
    capt.dedm10411082138.princess_visit_dedm104.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 184
AP

Attachments

• capt.dedm10511082141.princess_visit_dedm105.jpg
    capt.dedm10511082141.princess_visit_dedm105.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 263
AP

Attachments

• capt.dedm10611082145.princess_visit_dedm106.jpg
    capt.dedm10611082145.princess_visit_dedm106.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 221
AP Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, second from left, talks with members of the Lenape tribe Saturday, Nov. 8, 2003, in Wilmington, Del., during the 365th Jubilee of the founding of the New Sweden Colony. Sen. Thomas R. Carper, D-Del., second from right, looks on

Attachments

• capt.dedm10111082139.princess_visit_dedm101.jpg
    capt.dedm10111082139.princess_visit_dedm101.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom