Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to China: September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 238
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,986
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 249
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 1,936
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 224
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 307
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 344
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 225
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 260
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 343
Some more from Fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 259
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 229
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 332
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 349
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,021
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 2,028
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 283
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,980
wow, she looks like a model in the photos from the boat, amazing. Thanks for posting them Lena!

More photos of her visit in Hong Kong.

All photos from Reuters.

Attachments

• r313052961.jpg
    r313052961.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 251
  • r1330778218.jpg
    r1330778218.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 311
  • r3156411862.jpg
    r3156411862.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 251
  • r3293025389.jpg
    r3293025389.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 279
I think this outfit looks really good on Victoria. The top with the white pants just looks really clean and simple. Why does Victoria impress me with her outfits when she's abroad? It was the same with Australia.... I wish she took more care of her outfits in Sweden as she does when she's abroad. She looks beautiful; Asian air must be good for her.:rolleyes:

She really does look great! Especially in those photos on that boat! One can tell by viewing them that she's having a really good time! :)

Again, she's a real charmer. Without fussing and primping and preening and "hey look at me" outfits, she has a natural, sweet, genuine, almost slightly goofy charm. She's lovely and I like her more and more. Thanks for the images.

haha, it's quite ironic on how you mentioned how Asian air must be great for Victoria, considering the high pollution levels that Beijing, Guangzhou and Hong Kong suffer from throuhgout most of the year.

I guess it is ironic:p. When does Victoria return from her trip? And does she get time off after these trips or does she usually jump back into duties in Sweden?

soCal girl said:
I guess it is ironic:p. When does Victoria return from her trip? And does she get time off after these trips or does she usually jump back into duties in Sweden?

It´s said, she will stay one week longer.
Usually she has time for relaxation. But her schedule this autumn will be generally different. It´s said, she´s doing social studies, but we don´t know the exact programme. So it can be, that she starts directly with them...or that she relaxes a few days with her boyfriend (and/or friends)

She looks great!!..But I think she should of dressed within the culture so she could probalby charm the whole country immediately...:D

More pictures without watermark AP press

Attachments

• za.jpg
    za.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 276
  • zb.jpg
    zb.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 210
  • zc.jpg
    zc.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 269
  • zd.jpg
    zd.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 227
  • ze.jpg
    ze.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 316
lucys said:
Again, she's a real charmer. Without fussing and primping and preening and "hey look at me" outfits, she has a natural, sweet, genuine, almost slightly goofy charm. She's lovely and I like her more and more. Thanks for the images.

Well said. You´ve pinpointed much of what makes the beautiful crown princess so popular. Thank you, everybody, for the photos of the crown princess. I like the ones where her hair is blowing. Luckily, she didn´t get caught in the typhoons. Her hair would really be blowing then. :eek:

Victoria looks stunning, so beautiful and she seems to have achieved a lot while in China.

Meanwhile I am in LOVE with that blue and white top - does anyone know who made it? It just is so simple, yet so stunning.

This week's Svensk Damtidning says that Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling are currently holidaying in China together. Daniel flew down when Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg flew back to Stockholm, and they are now holidaying at some super exclusive hideaway somewhere in China.

Victoria's first official thing after her China visit will be the awarding of The Knowledge Prize on 19 October. So quite a long holiday for her!

GrandDuchess said:
This week's Svensk Damtidning says that Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling are currently holidaying in China together. Daniel flew down when Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg flew back to Stockholm, and they are now holidaying at some super exclusive hideaway somewhere in China.

Victoria's first official thing after her China visit will be the awarding of The Knowledge Prize on 19 October. So quite a long holiday for her!

From an article in Aftonbladet on the 29th of September:
Därefter följer flera dagars privat resa i Kina, men inte heller då tar hon sällskap av Daniel.
-Nej, det kommer ingen som ni är intresserade av, sa hon till Aftonbladet tidigare i veckan.

Afterwards there follow a few days of a private trip through China, but even not then she will enjoy the company of Daniel
- No, (there) no one will come, you are interested in, she said to Aftonbladet earlier this week.

Hm, I remember quite well an interview with german TV in 2002, in which she started an answer with "To be honest-which I´m always"...jaja, times change :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lena said:
From an article in Aftonbladet on the 29th of September:
Därefter följer flera dagars privat resa i Kina, men inte heller då tar hon sällskap av Daniel.
-Nej, det kommer ingen som ni är intresserade av, sa hon till Aftonbladet tidigare i veckan.

Afterwards there follow a few days of a private trip through China, but even not then she will enjoy the company of Daniel
- No, (there) no one will come, you are interested in, she said to Aftonbladet earlier this week.

Hm, I remember quite well an interview with german TV in 2002, in which she started an answer with "To be honest-which I´m always"...jaja, times change :rolleyes:
This is the second time in two days I am confused about Victoria; first the Villa thing, and now whether Daniel is in China with her or not. I guess that is the joy of credible media sources. You can interpret the "No, (there) no one will come, you are interested in" comment in several ways. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I take everything the wrong way, but the comment seems quite rude.

Actually, the article in Svensk Damtidning doesnt say that they are in China, but somewhere in Asia.
They are speculating where they might be and mentions locations/hotels like Amanpuri, Thailand, Four Seasons in Malaysia and Pangkor Laut Estate in Malaysia
They also writes that it could be so that Victoria and Daniel will get engaged while they´re away.
So basicly its all just speculations... we will have to wait and see if we´ll get any more news or photos about this later

Yennie said:
Actually, the article in Svensk Damtidning doesnt say that they are in China, but somewhere in Asia.
They are speculating where they might be and mentions locations/hotels like Amanpuri, Thailand, Four Seasons in Malaysia and Pangkor Laut Estate in Malaysia
They also writes that it could be so that Victoria and Daniel will get engaged while they´re away.
So basicly its all just speculations... we will have to wait and see if we´ll get any more news or photos about this later

Hm, photos...I´m imaging now a paparazzi behind a palm, taking pics of Daniel on his knees in the white sand of a hidden beach, proposing to Victoria (*gah*...my fantasy...where is the button to switch it off :rolleyes: )

i think i have seen that top in a a swedish store but cant remember where it may be from MQ

the china trip how long before did we know about it just a week or two
i guess we will see videos from the trip in the yearly programme on the royal family

Last edited:

Attachments

• 0510110940182.jpg
    0510110940182.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 423
  • 0510110941053.jpg
    0510110941053.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,138
  • 1_051011093946.jpg
    1_051011093946.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 472
The Crown Princess of Sweden and the Swedish Minister of Trade and Industry, Thomas Ostros visit china.
It is the first time Crown Princess Victoria visits China, The first week of her stay will be dedicated to learning as much as possible about the emerging superpower, while the second week will have a more official programme, including courtesy calls on the Chinese Minister of Culture, Sun Jiazheng, and state counsellor Chen Zhili. Another important part of the visit will be to open a Sino-Swedish exhibition at the Wu Gate in the Forbidden City on September 26.
The official program of the Crown Princess will then continue in Guangzhou and in Hong Kong.

Crown princess Victoria visit the primary Swedish School in Beijing and meeeting with students and teacher

(photos by Toni Sica/stella/starstock)

more pictures...

th_87828_a16_384lo.jpg

Crown princess Victoria under the opening of the Sino-Swedish exhibition at the Wu gate at the Palace Museum in the Forbidden City.

Thank you!

Thank you so much, purple_platinum, for finding and posting those beautiful pictures from a state visit which was almost one year ago.
I still wonder how you always manage to find all those pics. Thanks, I really love your work. :flowers:

wonderfull wonderfull ! purple-platinum you have again very nice post thank you very much !!!

thanks for the pics loved all the pics from china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom