The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
And those goblets. Of course, the guy could be watching the Style Channel or find out from his female relatives what he should do. Well, at least a smart guy would.

Old 11-18-2003, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 3:03 pm
...and if the woman is accompanying her husband, has to find time to 'dress' him as well.
Tell me, where can I meet these men who will let me dress them, as well? Every guy I've ever known well enough to suggest what he should or shouldn't wear has had a mind of his own and resisted my good taste in clothes!

Old 11-18-2003, 04:54 PM
Royal Highness

:flower: My brother ... but he's taken. You sure it aint that hormonal thing that gets in the way?
Old 11-18-2003, 05:06 PM
Courtier

I've found subtle hints work the best, I've manged to sway many a male into dressing at least a little bit "better." I use the term better loosly because I've coherced them into dressing in a stlye more similar to mine, not necissarily better then anything or anyone else/
Old 11-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Men can be sneaky though. A former boyfriend had the most hideous shoes - let's just say that he was a big Elvis fan and took the "Blue Suede Shoes" thing too literally - and loved these shoes to death but let me tell you they were the most hideous things in the world. I refused to be seen in public with him if he was wearing these shoes, but if we ever agreed to meet up somewhere for dinner or whatever, he'd show up in these shoes. He knew that we were already out and that I couldn't force him to turn around and change into different shoes like I would if we were at his place, or simply refuse to go out period.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Royal Highness

what's the matter with blue shoes ? you should have seen me in Heathrow Airport in 2000 ... I was all agog at Brits wearing their green, orange and yellow shoes, and these are business men we're talking about. :)
Old 11-18-2003, 06:11 PM
Majesty

Well, I don't have these problems. I'm a conservative dresser. No orange or chartreuse for me. The brightest thing I have is red and it's a neutral red. Hardly neon.
Old 11-19-2003, 06:42 AM
Heir Apparent

watching a soccer-match without Daniel Westling-hard times for Victoria.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

...but Sweden lost the game

Victoria looks nice when she is dressed in casual clothes...
Old 11-19-2003, 07:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Wasn´t it just a friendly match? I agree, she looks nice and very happy (even without Daniel II) Maybe the swedish Soccer-players were distracted through their lovely fan Victoria :P Usually Victoria just adores Daniel II in sport-matches
Old 11-19-2003, 09:58 AM
Majesty

Yes, it was a friendly. I knew there was something odd about that match. No, not odd. But something clicked in my head when I heard that Sweden was going to play Egypt. Now I remembered; Victoria will be in Egypt at the same time. Well, distracted indeed.
I like the 1st photo. To have that look on you, such a strong staring look, while people are watching you takes a lot of confidence.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:00 AM
Majesty

I like that little gift that she got. Interesting with the ball in middle like that. She was just an ordinary fan. Waving her country's flag and holding up the banner. Cool.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:35 AM
Royal Highness

In that first picture, pretty cute the way she puckers her lips.

Also, it seems to me that she has a little dimple on her chin, which at times is cute, and at times does the reverse of enhancing her facial image ?
Old 11-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Majesty

Spot on with the lips.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

dimple-where? I had the feeling that in the last years her dimples disappeared. Madeleine has one deep dimple on the right side, next to her mouth. Very strange, that just one is so prominent, but very cute.

I´m disappointed. It´s Thursday in the evening (at least at my place, at the place of the most photo-agencies and in Cairo) and until now there aren´t many pics
Old 11-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Majesty

www.expressen.se

Ill do a summery later on

Victoria vill bli hjälparbetare

KAIRO. Hon har redan ett jobb med över 150 resdagar.
Men kronprinsessan Victoria är inte främmande för att vara borta från Sverige ännu mer.
Jag kan tänka mig att bli hjälparbetare, säger hon till Expressen.

Innan Victoria blir drottning vill hon hinna med ett antal saker. En av dem är arbeta någonstans i världen som hjälparbetare.
Under mina resor i världen brukar jag alltid söka upp FN och deras olika projekt. Jag skulle kunna tänka mig att inom ett par år själv arbeta som hjälparbetare.
Jag vet inte riktigt vad det då skulle kunna vara. Men aids och hiv är ett av FN:s åtta millenniemål och det ligger mig varmt om hjärtat. Det skulle jag kunna tänka mig att arbeta med.

"Grymt bra på att packa"
Kronprinsessan är sedan i måndags i Kairo i Egypten.
Vi har under veckan fått åka ut och se på plats hur FN och deras insatser har fungerat i praktiken.
Vi var bland annat hos en kvinna som har fått så kallade mikrolån från FN för att starta en verksamhet. I dag exporterar hon krukor över hela världen.
Victoria reser över 150 dagar varje år i sin tjänst som kronprinsessa och blivande drottning. Hon har långt ifrån tröttnat.
Jag tycker det är jätteroligt och spännande. Men det finns en sak som är mindre lustig, säger hon och ler.
Packa. Inte det fysiska i att packa. Utan vad jag ska packa och till vilka ändamål, säger hon och erkänner sedan:
Jag är grymt bra på att packa. Jag har världens minsta väska, det brukar bli väldigt kompakt och tungt. Men ofta glömmer jag saker, säger hon skrattande.
Det har glömts både aftonklänningar och andra saker. Då gäller det att ha fantasi och flexibilitet.
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2003, 09:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
karolinabraganza  Posted: Nov 19th, 2003 - 4:03 am

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden supporting the swedish national soccer team during a friendly match vs Egypt Tuesday Nov. 18, 2003 in Cairo.
My eldest neice has a strong similarity to the first, second, fourth, and fifth pictures of CP V. Wonder if I should tell CPV that she has a great double in the making ?
Old 01-13-2004, 05:01 AM
Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her guide visited the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003. The Crown Princess has participated in an UNDP congress in Cairo this week.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Elisabeth Tarras-Wahlberg visited the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003. The Crown Princess has participated in an UNDP congress in Cairo this week.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visited the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003. The Crown Princess has participated in an UNDP congress in Cairo this week.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden smiled at a playing child when visiting the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden smiled at a playing child when visiting the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visited the Cheops pyramid in Giza, Egypt, Friday, November 21, 2003.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden take part in a UNDP conference in Cairo, November 18, 2003.

IML Pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009330.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	35392   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009329.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	35393   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009328.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	35394   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009326.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	35395  

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009324.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	35396   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009322.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	35397   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000009323.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	35398  
Old 01-13-2004, 05:18 AM
Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden take part in a UNDP conference in Cari0, November 18, 2003.

Love the place card.

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden take part in a UNDP conference in Cari0, November 18, 2003.

Love the name tag too.

IML Pictures
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000007427.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	35399   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000007426.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	35400   Click image for larger version

Name:	IML_SCANPIX_1000007425.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	35401  
Old 07-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Nyheter - Expressen

Ill do a summery later on

Victoria vill bli hjälparbetare

KAIRO. Hon har redan ett jobb med över 150 resdagar.
Men kronprinsessan Victoria är inte främmande för att vara borta från Sverige ännu mer.
Jag kan tänka mig att bli hjälparbetare, säger hon till Expressen.

Innan Victoria blir drottning vill hon hinna med ett antal saker. En av dem är arbeta någonstans i världen som hjälparbetare.
Under mina resor i världen brukar jag alltid söka upp FN och deras olika projekt. Jag skulle kunna tänka mig att inom ett par år själv arbeta som hjälparbetare.
Jag vet inte riktigt vad det då skulle kunna vara. Men aids och hiv är ett av FN:s åtta millenniemål och det ligger mig varmt om hjärtat. Det skulle jag kunna tänka mig att arbeta med.

"Grymt bra på att packa"
Kronprinsessan är sedan i måndags i Kairo i Egypten.
Vi har under veckan fått åka ut och se på plats hur FN och deras insatser har fungerat i praktiken.
Vi var bland annat hos en kvinna som har fått så kallade mikrolån från FN för att starta en verksamhet. I dag exporterar hon krukor över hela världen.
Victoria reser över 150 dagar varje år i sin tjänst som kronprinsessa och blivande drottning. Hon har långt ifrån tröttnat.
Jag tycker det är jätteroligt och spännande. Men det finns en sak som är mindre lustig, säger hon och ler.
Packa. Inte det fysiska i att packa. Utan vad jag ska packa och till vilka ändamål, säger hon och erkänner sedan:
Jag är grymt bra på att packa. Jag har världens minsta väska, det brukar bli väldigt kompakt och tungt. Men ofta glömmer jag saker, säger hon skrattande.
Det har glömts både aftonklänningar och andra saker. Då gäller det att ha fantasi och flexibilitet.
i forgot that i have promised to translate this article

i can say that she talks about wanting to work with what is it called in englsih aidwork?
she can pack good for her travels small bags is no problem but she often forget things, it helps to be a bit creative if you forget eveiningdresses

Tags
crown princess victoria, egypt, official visit