The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Courtier

As long as Victoria does not use never come back Airlines everything it fine. I think!

Old 01-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
As long as Victoria does not use never come back Airlines everything it fine. I think!
Don't worry mixer, I'm sure she will return. I mean, who would want to stay in a country where it's always sunny, there are nice beaches and it never gets cold?

Old 01-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Don't worry mixer, I'm sure she will return. I mean, who would want to stay in a country where it's always sunny, there are nice beaches and it never gets cold?
As even native Australians leave Australia for Denmark.... :)
Old 02-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Majesty

the king was on a state visit to australia in 1982

he met with Sir Zelman Cowen

but there has not been any state visit from australia to sweden
Old 02-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Has some kind of official itinerary of her visit been released yet?

Old 02-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Has some kind of official itinerary of her visit been released yet?
Not that I know, but I guess we're all keeping an eye out for one.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Majesty

a concert with pianist Robert WellsWill he do is repsey n rock show?
if you are in australia go and see the show
its great
Old 03-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Commoner

What an exciting time to be in Australia!
Old 03-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine
a concert with pianist Robert WellsWill he do is repsey n rock show?
if you are in australia go and see the show
its great
Yes, Good of you to remind us, Josefine. All of you Aussies, go see Robert Wells. He´s a good entertainer. He performed at her last birthday concert.
Old 03-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Commoner

When will Victoria arrive leave Sweden and arrive in Australia?
Old 03-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Centre of the Royal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by defalco
What an exciting time to be in Australia!
Yes, its all happening!

And soon enough it will be all over, sob.

Oh well, a Royal Wedding to look forward to.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Commoner

Hey! No crying! :p Being in the states we never get to see Royals. (And I'm about as far away from New York as Sweden is from Australia.) So we don't get the news of royals on our shores. *sigh* Oh how I long for Prince William to get married. I think his wedding will stir up enough buzz that it might interest people in royals from other parts of the world. At least one could hope. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Yes, its all happening!

And soon enough it will be all over, sob.

Oh well, a Royal Wedding to look forward to.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by defalco
Hey! No crying! :p Being in the states we never get to see Royals. (And I'm about as far away from New York as Sweden is from Australia.) So we don't get the news of royals on our shores. *sigh* Oh how I long for Prince William to get married. I think his wedding will stir up enough buzz that it might interest people in royals from other parts of the world. At least one could hope. :)

there is a long thread here with photos of victoria visit the the US have you seen it?
Old 03-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Commoner

Yes, I have...and I loved it! But the news where I live never reported about her visit. :( I'm just glad I've found such a wonderful place to keep up on all my favorite royals.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Majesty

acording to the calander at the royal court webbsite she will be in australia 7 - 21 march
Old 03-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Commoner

what princess victoria is doing

I just read in an article in the herald sun (melbourne paper) what princess victoria will be doing here in melbourne. first of all the article said about princess mary and prince charles because they have been / coming here but the last bit said about victoria
...The third reception, to be held at Champions Australia Racing Museum and Hall of Fame at Federation Square, is for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
the Princess will also be quest of honour at the Swedish Style Gala Dinner at the Great Hall, National Gallery of Victoria, which will be hosted by the Swedish Ambassador, Karin Ehnbom-Palmquist and Jack Smorgon, chairman of Committee for Melbourne.
Also present as a special guest will be Mats Hellstrom, Governor of Stockholm.
Princess Victoria is young and beautiful. She's also single
The engagements in the article are confirmed but i dont know what daniel would think about the last sentence hehe :) The article also had a lovely little picture of Victoria next to it.
Anyway I hope this helps out in working out Princess Victorias agenda...I can't wait for her to come Australia. We have been so spoilt with royalty lately
Old 03-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Royal Highness

I just saw on the calander that she will be in Australia on her name day. I thought she meets people in Stockholm on her name day. Am I mistaken?
Old 03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge
I just read in an article in the herald sun (melbourne paper) what princess victoria will be doing here in melbourne. first of all the article said about princess mary and prince charles because they have been / coming here but the last bit said about victoria
...The third reception, to be held at Champions Australia Racing Museum and Hall of Fame at Federation Square, is for Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
the Princess will also be quest of honour at the Swedish Style Gala Dinner at the Great Hall, National Gallery of Victoria, which will be hosted by the Swedish Ambassador, Karin Ehnbom-Palmquist and Jack Smorgon, chairman of Committee for Melbourne.
Also present as a special guest will be Mats Hellstrom, Governor of Stockholm.
Princess Victoria is young and beautiful. She's also single
The engagements in the article are confirmed but i dont know what daniel would think about the last sentence hehe :) The article also had a lovely little picture of Victoria next to it.
Anyway I hope this helps out in working out Princess Victorias agenda...I can't wait for her to come Australia. We have been so spoilt with royalty lately
Thank you smudge. I wish there was some more information though about her whole visit here. It seems like its 'shrouded in mystery'. :p

Old 03-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

We are looking foward to the visit of Princess Victoria.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 03-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

HRH Crown Princess Victoria visits Australia to promote Sweden's smorgasbord of tourism attractions
Monday, February 21, 2005

A special royal event on Thursday March 17 will introduce Australia 's travel industry leaders to the delights of Sweden beyond Abba and sexy tennis stars.

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

A ‘Visit Sweden' presentation will be held from 10am-noon at the NSW Department of State and Regional Development in Sydney . It is part of the month-long Swedish Style in Australia promotion.

HRH Crown Princess Victoria is visiting Australia in her capacity as patron of Swedish Style and the 27 year-old heir to the Swedish throne will attend the ‘Visit Sweden' event.

Featured product will include beautiful Stockholm , Lapland and its amazing Icehotel, the enchanting ‘Göta Canal' journey, the ' Kingdom of Crystal ' in Kalmar , and wilderness adventures. Sailing legend Ludde Ingvall ( the winner of Sydney to Hobart 2004 with Nicorette) will be presenting his secrets of water adventures and sailing in Sweden .

‘Visit Sweden ' will be hosted by Bentours International, MyPlanet Australia , Scandinavian Airlines and the Swedish Travel & Tourism Council.

Swedish Style is the largest ever celebration of contemporary Sweden in Australia .

Events are planned throughout March in Melbourne and Sydney to showcase Swedish design, fashion, music, environmental sustainability and gastronomy as well as travel.

Swedish Style in Australia is an initiative of the Embassy of Sweden in Canberra , in close cooperation with the Swedish Trade Council and the nation's Swedish Business Community.

http://www.etravelblackboard.com/ind...d=35378&nav=33

Tags
australia, crown princess victoria, governor general, official visit