Crown Princess Victoria's Name Day - March 12: 2003-2011,2014-2015, 2017-2019-2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Off course it is. Thats why QE attends much of Charles events, to keep him from playing with the other kids or saying bad things:ROFLMAO:

You know how kids are- once they turn 60, they think they know everything... :D

a video from Victoria's nameday this year.one of the weirdest things i've seen at 4:30, Daniel's hair is blowing around in the wind and hes clearly having a moan about it to that uniformed female aide who usually accompanies Victoria on official duties.Well she only goes and runs her fingers through his hair and tries to comb it:ohmy:.The things an Aide has to do huh,imagine all that grease on her fingers:ROFLMAO:

YouTube - 12.03.2011. Crown Princess Victoria's name day in Sweden. The courtyard of the Royal Palace

a video from Victoria's nameday this year.one of the weirdest things i've seen at 4:30, Daniel's hair is blowing around in the wind and hes clearly having a moan about it to that uniformed female aide who usually accompanies Victoria on official duties.Well she only goes and runs her fingers through his hair and tries to comb it:ohmy:.The things an Aide has to do huh,imagine all that grease on her fingers:ROFLMAO:

YouTube - 12.03.2011. Crown Princess Victoria's name day in Sweden. The courtyard of the Royal Palace
The "uniformed female aide" is Crown Princess Victoria's Aide de Camp. She has several female military officers that serve in that capacity.

Crown princess Victoria's Name Day will be celebrated traditionally on Wednesday 12th.
11.30 the South Gate will be opened
11.55 Military Band marches at the courtyard
12.00 The celebration starts
Kronprinsessans namnsdag firas på onsdag - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]

There has been a break on the Name Day celebration
In 2012 Estelle was only 2,5 weeks old and Victoria was on a maternity leave, the celebration was cancelled
In 2013 Princess Lilian died just two days before and the celebration was cancelled due to the court mourning

Expressen has live-TV
http://www.expressen.se/tv/nyheter/primetime/live/live-tv-kronprinsessan-firar-sin-namnsdag/

Great to see Estelle the first time at this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
what year did they start with the same day celebrations?

i think victorias nameday celebrations is celebrated is becouse the royal family is always on Öland on her birthday

what year did they start with the same day celebrations?

i think victorias nameday celebrations is celebrated is becouse the royal family is always on Öland on her birthday

This photo is from 1996, I guess it was the first time.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Royal expert Sten Hedman says that it is historical that such a young child attends at an official ceremony like this with military maneuvers.

Estelle firade mamma på namnsdagen Svensk Damtidning
Translation

See the cute little debutant
prinsesse estelle Se den søte lille debutanten - Se og hør
Translation

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk

Video of Estelle dancing with the music
Se när Estelle dansar - TV4 Play

Last edited:
KUVAT Estelle taputti ja haukotteli äitinsä nimipäiväjuhlassa - Viihde - MTV.fi

Grattis på namnsdagen Victoria! « Hovbloggen

Namnsdagsfirande Ebbas Blogg SVT.se

Hurmaava Estelle varasti taas show'n - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

OMG! Cuteness overload! I am so in love with this little girl. And one thing is for sure - if Victoria and Daniel ever need to earn money all they would have to do is to write a book on how they have raised a two year old to stand still and behave so well! ;)

Yes, cuteness overload: HRH princess Estelle
https://kungligabarnbloggen.svenskdam.se/files/2014/03/namn8.jpg

More great photos of Estelle
Stjärna på mammas namnsdag Helenas kungliga barnblogg

Stjal showet på mammas navnedag! Kongebloggen - Kjell Arne Totland

Prinzessin Victoria + Estelle Wippen am Namenstag GALA.DE

A longer video
Kronprinsessan Victoria firas på namnsdagen - TV4 Play

From court Facebook
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t31/1956695_684430274949221_32910219_o.jpg

From the court website
Kronprinsessans namnsdag firades på Inre borggården - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

A video of the celebration, from court's Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LSSJo2b6iQ

Photo
https://www.vorsten.nl/wp-content/blogs.dir/6/files/2014/03/DPP-47855.jpg

Här tar lilla Estelle över showen Jättegulligt Nyheter Expressen
Translation

On Victoria's Name Day the Armed Forces congratulate the Crown Princess. Today the Victoria Battalion gave Victoria a photo album of their work during the last year.
Victoriabataljonen uppvaktar Kronprinsessan - Försvarsmakten
Translation

Gallery
IBL Bildbyrå

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Cuteness overload! I am so in love with this little girl. And one thing is for sure - if Victoria and Daniel ever need to earn money all they would have to do is to write a book on how they have raised a two year old to stand still and behave so well! ;)

She is so cute dancing and clapping. Victoria and Daniel are a proud parent with well behave two years old child.

Couldn´t agree more :flowers::flowers::flowers:
BYe Bine

I like to see this ceremony back after 2 years of interruption.
However I have the impression that less citizens came to participate, although weather looked fine, only a bit chilly. One side of the courtyard, earlier two sides, no?

Isn't that Estelle's nanny?

This photo is from 1996, I guess it was the first time.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Royal expert Sten Hedman says that it is historical that such a young child attends at an official ceremony like this with military maneuvers.

Estelle firade mamma på namnsdagen Svensk Damtidning
Translation

See the cute little debutant
prinsesse estelle Se den søte lille debutanten - Se og hør
Translation

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk

Video of Estelle dancing with the music
Se när Estelle dansar - TV4 Play

Thank you.
I am a bit late with my respons.
I just wanted to tell that appreciate it.

Has the nameday beside 2012 and 2013 been cancelled before.
I think Victorias nameday in Stockholm starter becouse her birthday is celebrated in Öland offically

Crown princess Victoria's Name Day will be celebrated traditionally on Thursday 12th March.
11.30 the South Gates to the inner courtyard will be opened
11.45 The Royal Guard and Salute Group from Life Guards march into the inner courtyard.
11.55 The Royal Swedish Army Band marches at the courtyard
12.00 The celebration starts
Inför Kronprinsessans namnsdag - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

Last edited:
Victoria celebrated today her Name Day with Estelle.
Johan T Lindwall asked how Victoria is celebrating her Name Day. Victoria said: Like this! Victoria told that Daniel had something else to do, unfortunately, but she has a good support in Estelle. Victoria was moved about all the flowers she got and said that it was great to have Estelle with her. Victoria told that Estelle had said it was nice to be with her mother at this event and that there were great melodies.
Estelle went to nanny Katie when the ceremony was over and Victoria went to talk to the people and receive flowers. Estelle was playing happily with Katie when Victoria chatted with people.
Photos and video
Kronprinsessan firas stort på Victoria-dagen Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Video from TV4 News, Estelle playing with nanny Katie in the end
Kronpinsessan Victoria och Estelle strålar i vårsolen - Nyheterna - tv4.se

Gallery
Royals by Robin

Victoria de Suecia enseña a la pequeña Estelle a ser princesa Revista Semana

Back
Top Bottom