Crown Princess Victoria's Household/Court

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the paper version of Svensk Damtidning:
Daniel has a new secretary, Fredrik Brodin. He will work for Daniel when his secretary Therese Sjögren is on her maternity leave. Fredrik Brodin has worked at the European Parliament earlier. Brodin wears Daniel's monogram at his suit always when he is at work. Svensk Damtidning's reporter saw Brodin when he accompanied Daniel on his visit to the Sickla Health Center. They called him for a little interview.
Brodin said: "To be the secretary of the prince is nice! It's also fun. There is a good variety of work and you get to experience different things and events. Last week it was Sickla Health Center and this week a visit to LKAB in Kiruna".
Will we see you at the prince's side now?
"No, it is mainly Karolin A. Johansson who follows the Prince and the Crown Princess at their work events. But sometimes I am there also".

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning writes on it's cover: Now it is close, Victoria borrows her stylist Tina to Sofia. Svensk Damtidning claims to know that Tina has helped Sofia with jewellery and dresses in some events.
Tina says to SD: I work for the crown princess, but I am helpful to the family and help where the help is needed. Tina has been at the court for five years and enjoys her work very much. She isn't just a stylist but also Victoria's chambermaid. Tina says warmly that she couldn't have a better boss. The best in Victoria is what she is and that she stands for what she does. SD says that Victoria borrows her clothes and helps others? Tina says that it is a good spirit and thought to help others.
But Tina doesn't say that she has helped Sofia, Svensk Damtidning writes so.

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning has called to Jonas Wallin, who works as a chamberlain at the Haga Palace. He lives there (the article doesn't say in the main building or other building) with his wife and two children. Wallin worked before as a table coverer at the court. Now he takes care of Victoria's and Daniel's home. He takes care of Daniel's clothes and goes shopping for groceries. Wallin is very reticent about his work but says that he is like a housemaster in Downton Abbey. Svensk Damtidning asks if he is the man who buys breakfast flakes for Victoria and Daniel? Wallin laughed and said that it certainly happens sometimes.
Jonas Wallin on the left at this photo
http://sverigesradio.se/diverse/appdata/isidor/images/news_images/3097/1141286_520_292.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Lady Finn

at the webbsite it is called Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess's Household

The Crown Princess's household is headed by the Marshal of the Court, Karolin A. Johansson. The Crown Princess and Prince Daniel each have a secretary.
The household coordinates the official engagements of The Crown Princess and Prince Daniel.

Svensk Damtidning wrote a couple of weeks ago about the staff of the court.

The Head of the Crown Princess's Household is the Marshal of the Court, Karolin A. Johansson. She is 32 years old and was appointed to her job in May 2012. Karolin is responsible of Victoria's and Daniel's program from the preparations to the execution. Karolin is often seen with the crown princess couple, always as alert and glad. Before the court Karolin worked as the press secretary of the Minister for Culture and Sport. A. in her name comes from Anna. Karolin lives with Andreas Hamrin in Vasastan.
Karolin
http://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/hovbloggen/files/2013/09/Skarmavbild-2013-09-14-kl.-19.51.37.png

Victoria's chambermaid (and stylist, like the press wants to call her), is 54-year-old Tina Törnqvist, who has been at her job from 2008. She is a tailor and pattern constructor and has worked both in interior decoration and styling before she started to work for Victoria. Tina "scans" what the designers have to offer and Victoria chooses from them. During working so many years together, Victoria and Tina have become very close. Tina travels often with Victoria on her trips abroad. Outside her work, the mother of three likes to mingle and is often seen at the red carpet on events in Stockholm. Tina lives at the Royal Mews (Hovstallet).
Tina
http://cawamedia.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/dsc_0077.jpg

Victoria and Daniel have also both a secretary, but Svensk Damtidning didn't tell about them.

Last edited:
One of Victoria's aide-de camps, Ewa Skoog Haslum, told a little about her work last year. She is the Flotilla Commander 4th Naval Warfare Flotilla.

"Adjutant service is carried out one month / year and now I'm at my fifth year. During my service month I move on Haga and follow HRH Crown Princess Victoria at all activities, trips as well as visits. Everything from coordination with organizers and others to help in speech writing, etc.
It's difficult to leave my regular job but fortunately I have the utmost confidence and am enormously grateful to my talented staff that makes my job in the meantime."
Skipper Intervju med Ewa Skoog Haslum, chef för 4. sjöstridsflottiljen

Aides -de-camp, chambermaid/stylist and a personal hair stylist....it's good to be the (future) queen.

Victoria's chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnqvist and Victoria's hairdresser Peter Andersson at the Operakällaren Foundation's Charity Auction on 7th September.

http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uploads/1441699127-6079.jpg

http://cdn.finest.se/wp-content/uploads/1441699273-6079.jpg

Peter Andersson does Victoria's hairdos quite often, he did Victoria's hairdo on her wedding day.

Talking about hair, Tina's hair looks absolutely fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

One of Victoria's aide-de-camps, commander Ewa Skoog-Haslum is in charge of SFNTG, Swedish Finnish Naval Task Group during the exercise SWEFINEX. Sweden and Finland will be practicing in the waters around the Gotland. The joint exercise with Finland is largely about maritime security. The exercise started on 16th May and ends on 26th.
Svensk-finskt marint samarbete utvecklas - Försvarsmakten

Last edited:
Last edited:
One of Victoria's aide-de-camps quits at her work in the end of January.

Commander Ewa Skoog Haslum has been the Flotilla Commander of 4th Naval Warfare Flotilla.
Now she as the first woman ever, has been chosen as the vice chancellor of the Swedish Defence University.
- I did my military service in Karlskrona in 1987 and after that I moved to Stockholm and since then I have educated myself and worked in the Navy. So I have lived more years in Stockholm than in Torekov, says Ewa Skoog Haslum.
She began her career as a radio operator on HMS Stockholm. Since it has been almost 30 years in the Swedish defense.
- I don't regret a second that I chose this path. It has given me so much experience and knowledge both in and outside Sweden.
Now she has taken a leave of absence from the Armed Forces to work as a vice chancellor at the Swedish Defence University the next four years.
- Of course I'm very honored that I got this position. I will be a link between the Swedish Defence University and the Armed Forces.
She starts at her new job on March 1, 2017, but she was appointed as early as 1st December 2016.

Before that, she will work one month for Crown Princess Victoria.
- One month every year for the past seven years I have been aide-de-camp to Crown Princess Victoria and I was booked for January 2017. So I start my service there on New Year's Eve. But it is the last time I work as an aide-de-camp. An admiral can't be an aide-de-camp.
Then she gets a month to familiarize herself with the new job at the Defence University.
- I've been in the military for almost 30 years, but now I get new tasks and it will be fantastic to deal with them, says Ewa Skoog Haslum with both determination and humility in her voice.
Hon bryter ny militär mark - HD

Last edited:
She hadn't quit. She has recieved a promotion to a rank too high to serve as an aide de camp. Victoria unlike other female royals who have ladies in waiting, has chosen instead military aides like her father. This position is filled by various people, who continue to do their actual job as well, as witnessed here. Congratulations to Ewa on her new rank. And her new position, the first woman to hold it. :flowers:

Victorias chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnqvist at the Elle Gala on Friday evening
https://www.elle.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ELLE-galan-2017-roda-mattan-174.jpg

Victoria's chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnqvist at Stockholm Fashion Week / Daisy Grace Fashion Show on Tuesday.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/dsc_0884.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1

Victoria's chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnqvist at ELLE – Decoration Swedish Design Awards 2017, with Clara Tengbom.
https://cawamedia.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/dsc_0259.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1
Also the court florist Claes Carlsson was there
https://www.elledecoration.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/DSC_0662.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel's secretary Fredrik Brodin (in the middle of the first photo) met on 1st February at the Royal Palace representatives from Insamlingsstiftelsen Choice.
Insamlingsstiftelsen Choice (The Choice foundation) works with medical students to increase young people’s knowledge about health to empower them to take control of their health and thereby lead healthier lives. This is done through preventive initiatives in high schools in which the medical students teach the high schoolers how the body functions and how its functions are affected by alcohol, narcotics and tobacco. Their vision is a society in which all young people have the highest attainable health and a good start in life.
The Foundation tells at their website that they met Fredrik Brodin to inform about their business. It was an intense and interesting meeting, with many good questions from Fredrik and excellent response of the medical students from the Foundation.
Möte med Prins Daniels sektreterare! _ Insamlingsstiftelsen Choice

Daniel met the representatives of The Choice Foundation when he launched GEN-PEP in Almedalen on 4th July.

Last edited:
Last edited:
One of Victoria's newest aide-de-camps, lieutenant colonel Anna Dellham, with Victoria on Monday. She was the first swedish female fighter pilot in 1991, and flew as the first female pilot JAS 39 Gripen in 2011.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria's chambermaid/stylist Tina Törnqvist at the vernissage of exhibition Like a Horse at Fotografiska, 18th May.
Tina at King 100 Galan (100 most powerful people in men's fashion) at Skeppsholmen, 19th May.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of Victoria's aide-de-camps, commander Anna-Karin Broth, started at her new job as the Commander of Militärhögskolan Karlberg (The Military Academy Karlberg) in Solna last October. She is the first Commander of the school with a background from the navy after a large number of commanders from primarily the army but also the amphibians and the air force.
Broth started at her new job after one year studies at Naval Command College at U.S. Naval War College in Newport, USA. According to the article she will continue as Victoria's aide-de-camp.
Flottist tar över rodret på Karlberg - Försvarsmakten

Back
Top Bottom