Crown Princess Victoria's Education

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She seems so confident and intelligent. She will make an outstanding queen. Any man would be lucky to marry her. She is still young, so there is plenty of time for marriage, if she chooses.

If he could live with her on an loonely island then maybe ;)

Good point, Lena. It would be difficult to be married to a royal. You would have to share them with the world, and it would be hard to spend quality time together.

Great, she took it!
She looked pretty bad in comparison to the other heirs (who got both, degrees and an full military education)

So she is now having a "bachelor of arts" -degree (?)

of arts?

i think she has one in peace and crisis management

Some universities will award a Bachelor of Arts for all subjects involving the humanities, some for all subjects including science (as Harvard does). Georgia Tech (here in Atlanta) awards all graduates Bachelor of Science degrees. The Wikipedia article does explain it well. Good for Victoria, even if some think the course load or subject may have been light it is still a great accomplishment to complete a degree program, regardless of the major(subject).

I am pleased to hear that she has completed her degree. She has a very busy schedule, and I can understand why it took her a while. Victoria is undoubtedly a very intelligent woman, and I am sure that she must be proud of her degree.

she has taken a degree now

what will she be doing this fall you think?
continue study or do more royal duties?

it seem that she has not done a c-essay
here is from a blogg by jenny alexandersson
now at aftonbladet, before at svensk damtidning
Hovbloggen

Is that Victoria's hand-writing?

B.A. degree is a B.A. degree. Better late than never. That's what I say... It's something to be proud of.

i tried to find a more specific place to post this question, and immediately i am sorry that i could not if this does not belong here. But my question is as tow hy both Victoria and Carl Philip attend Alstenskolan i Bromma yet Madeleine went to Carlssonskolan i Stockholm, why separate--junior high schools? Was this for dyslexia, at least that what I have been told.

i thought she had graduated already...
i'm sure this will be very celebrated though.

School Days (1982-1995)

Just had a curiosity if anyone had any information about her days as a kid in school. I know she went to preschool at West Led Assembly, but isn't that a church group? Smeds Lite School is elementary and Alsten juniors.

Who took her to school everyday? Did she still have security? Why were those schools chosen? Just what was school really like for her?

I saw a documentary once, Victoria dokumentar--something like that I can't remember, went all through her life. Her first day of schools he left covering her face having to walk through a line of kids? And a few other scenes I never saw before.

Now, if already a thread, I honestly looked, and if so, someone feel free to tell me.:ohmy:

I came across this article from svenska damtidning, only my translation completley lacking...anyone willing to do a better translation?

Klasskamrat med Victoria!
25 november, 2009, 13:27 i Kungligt | 1 kommentar
Herman Lindqvist berättar en fantastisk liten historia om när prinsessan Victoria skulle ha picknick med sin klass i Smedslättsskolan och hur mycket hon skämdes när hon packade upp sin lunchkorg som bestod av en stärkt linneduk, linneservett, riktiga bestick, någon form av köttgryta och en flaska sockerdricka med öppnare och glas.. Där satt alla klasskamrater och knaprade på något kycklinglår eller en smörgås inslagen i folie och en termos med choklad!! Och det var ju precis så Victoria också velat ha det..
- Victoria tyckte det var så oerhört skämmigt och försökte snabbt gömma undan allting och äta maten med händerna som alla andra, berättar Herman och skrattar.

Min lilleror Johan var klasskamrat med Victoria och har berättat en hel massa "stories" om hur impade killarna var av livvakterna - tjena, RIKTIGA specialpolis-killar utanför klassrummet! Och en stor, cool svart bil som väntade när hon skulle åka hem igen. Hem till slottet! Alla klasskompisar till Victoria tyckte det var hur coolt som helst, men inte hon själv.. Hon ville bara vara som alla andra. En helt vanlig tjej med helt vanliga föräldrar. Jag minns också när vi var på skolavslutningar och vissa (hemska tycker jag) föräldrar prompt försökte få sina barn att stå nära prinsessan så att de fick en bild på sina ungar med drottningen och Victoria. Vet att mamma suckade och sa hur synd hon tyckte det var - att hon inte bara kunde få bli behandlad som alla andra.
Men ändå har nog våra kungabarn haft en mysig och relativt lätt uppväxt om man jämför med i andra länder där dom alltid är påpassade av pressen. I Smedslättsskolan i lugna Bromma där hängde det i alla fall inga fotografer i buskarna inte. skönt!
Mysiga, lilla Smedslättsskolan i Bromma. Där både jag och min lilebror gått. Och så prinsessan Victoria också! Klasskamrat med min bror när det begav sig.

Can anyone post pictures of Victoria getting her degree?The link posts above does not work for me.

I wonder what was her best subjects and if she was a straight A student.

Here is Victoria's report card. 5= the best grade, 4= the second best, and so on. Don't know if it's from her final year in high school. Looks like she was not a "perfect" student but very close!

Crown Princess Victoria has settled into school again.
The course of polar environments gives 7.5 credits and raised Victoria's interest, now she is studying at Stockholm University.
Now the Crown Princess shows that she also wants to get involved more in climate issues, and the problems of global warming.
Despite many other commitments, and mother role, she has chosen to put herself to school to deepen her knowledge of polar environments at Stockholm University
- She reads an orientation course in polar environments at Stockholm University, told Bertil Ternert, the director of the Press Department.
Why the Crown Princess chose this particular subject?
- She has a longstanding interest in this and has been featured in many different contexts around the polar environments. She has a keen interest in these issues, and now she can also receive further training in this context, Ternert said.
Another, albeit voluntary assignment, will it be stressful for the Crown Princess?
- She is used to handle many tasks at the same time, so I do not think is a problem, Ternert said.
The course concludes with an excursion to the Swedish mountains where Arctic environments both can be seen and studied.
Fantarktiskt skolval, Victoria | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

According to Metro, the course is arranged in the evening.
Kronprinsessan vidareutbildar sig

Crown Princess Victoria has settled into school again.
The course of polar environments gives 7.5 credits and raised Victoria's interest, now she is studying at Stockholm University.
Now the Crown Princess shows that she also wants to get involved more in climate issues, and the problems of global warming.
Despite many other commitments, and mother role, she has chosen to put herself to school to deepen her knowledge of polar environments at Stockholm University
- She reads an orientation course in polar environments at Stockholm University, told Bertil Ternert, the director of the Press Department.
Why the Crown Princess chose this particular subject?
- She has a longstanding interest in this and has been featured in many different contexts around the polar environments. She has a keen interest in these issues, and now she can also receive further training in this context, Ternert said.
Another, albeit voluntary assignment, will it be stressful for the Crown Princess?
- She is used to handle many tasks at the same time, so I do not think is a problem, Ternert said.
The course concludes with an excursion to the Swedish mountains where Arctic environments both can be seen and studied.
Fantarktiskt skolval, Victoria | Nyheter | Expressen | Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

According to Metro, the course is arranged in the evening.
Kronprinsessan vidareutbildar sig

This is very interesting. I applaud at her thirst of knowledge, this woman always amazes me!

Victoria von Schweden Die Superprinzessin – Thronfolgerin, junge Mutter und nun auch noch Studentin - Royals - Bild.de
Translation

Victoria von Schweden Sie geht wieder zur Uni! - BUNTE
Translation

According to Twitter, Victoria was seen yesterday at the Stockholm University, so probably her studies have begun.
https://twitter.com/karlruneskog/status/303877385256837120

About Victoria studying at the University of Stockholm, at Universitetsnytt, the magazine of the University
ISSUU - Universitetsnytt 3 2013 by Per Larsson

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she studying at the Stockholm University?

If you had read my post a couple of messages earlier, you would have found out that Victoria studied in the spring at the Stockholm University, at the orientation course in polar environments, which gave her 7.5 credits.
The court hasn't told, if she will continue her studies in the autumn.

Victoria in 1997, when she was learning of the work at the Government Offices and Parliament.
https://s1.sydsvenskan-img.se/Scale...8d2bff4632e&fill=False&cut=False&ql=Undefined

has victoria spoken about her time abroad (in paris and in yale for example)? i wonder how she liked those periods of her life. are there any pictures from then? i know there's a couple of those for her time at yale:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/62/63/76/6263769b7b70d4bd7a50fc1081eeeda8.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...bqzX_Nkkgoz2x1M2qKIk0LhGQZO3FXs8Zvn9XJ25OTD7A
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e0/9b/39/e09b39e55ce0d52546f73a7d6eacb97d.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a1/c1/18/a1c118db165b8778139c3dc1774355a5.jpg
https://67.media.tumblr.com/787a41baeb0e521de4300e0a05e43041/tumblr_n055okHwJR1t0ctuqo2_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom